• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mashable Releases Mini-Doc on Smash Brothers

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I never knew what Hax sounded like before. I did not expect him to have THAT deep of a voice. Great video. I hope to see more enjoyable videos like this in the future. They are always a pleasure to watch.

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
First. How does this compare to the Smash Brothers.
Haven't watched it yet.
Well, The Smash Brothers is more like 3 hours long, so obviously it's much more in depth. In addition, The Smash Brothers shows how the game started becoming competitive rather than how the competitive scene has grown because of Twitch. Both are worth the watch though.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Well, The Smash Brothers is more like 3 hours long, so obviously it's much more in depth. In addition, The Smash Brothers shows how the game started becoming competitive rather than how the competitive scene has grown because of Twitch. Both are worth the watch though.
Yeah, a little while after posting, I watched the video and realized what a bad question that was. Thanks for the answer anyway, though.

madBowers

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adamsrewob
3DS FC
1177-9203-9654
Really cool video. I'm currently watching the Smash Brothers, but I'd watch more of this too!

Top Bottom