• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marths at APEX: Let's have a Ditto Tournament!

M@v

Subarashii!
I've been a marth secondary for a couple months now, and I am 100% confirmed for APEX. I would love to play a lot of matches and level up my marth a ton here :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
That's up here for debate with everyone else.

Also, Mike is now doubtful due to money issues. We should make a player fund for him.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
one thing that makes me sad coming back to marth is that everyone is playing him now that MK is banned :(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Marths at APEX: Let's have a MM NickRiddle tournament!
The person who takes me to the lowest stock wins!

I'm betting Ramin and Haze can take me to one stock before losing!
<3

I'm just bored and doing this in every Character Specific APEX thread I can find.
Can't wait to get banned on spam infractions~

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Oh Craig, you think I'm not going to beat all of you. Cute. I'm even going Bowser against the easier of you.

:phone:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You couldn't beat either~
Come to Australia and say that.:bee:

Oh, but seriously, zero suit samus is pretty much the only match up I have played outside of tournament in brawl for the past year and a half. I've probably played more zero suits matches with marth than I have meta knight matches, which is ****ing absurd, but its still probably less than marth dittos.

Either way, YOU'RE GOING DOWN.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Come to Australia and say that.:bee:

Oh, but seriously, zero suit samus is pretty much the only match up I have played outside of tournament in brawl for the past year and a half. I've probably played more zero suits matches with marth than I have meta knight matches, which is ****ing absurd, but its still probably less than marth dittos.

Either way, YOU'RE GOING DOWN.
You forget the part where I have a lot of Marth exp, and I've played better Marths than you have ZSS.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'll mm your bowser for like a dollar

but not your zss i've played that matchup maybe twice and **** that i have NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
i'll mm your bowser for like a dollar

but not your zss i've played that matchup maybe twice and **** that i have NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING
One dollar. Hooray!
If you die to 3 f-smashes in the set, I get two though~
MM my ZSS too, if my Bowser loses. Same amount, so that way you don't lose anything.

nickriddle mm me, im going to beat you ez
I'd love you to pay for my lunch. Thank you for the offer~

Player-3

Smash Hero
alright sounds good

i've learned my lesson about stupid fsmashes

in 08 when i first played brawl i dedede dittod biglou and got dthrow>fsmashed three times in one game

Nike.

Smash Hero
I believe Zex confirmed for Apex. Just asked him if he wants to enter.

So how should we do this?

• Cap at 8/16/24/32/48/64 entrants, double elim bracket
  • No cap, double elim bracket
  • No cap, multiple pools to seed an 8/16/24 man bracket

Main factor is time. I'm sure most of you don't want to spend an entire day doing this with the 56893545645645 other ppl to play for friendlies/mm's and whatnot.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Zex isn't a marth main. When he has to fight another Marth, he picks Metaknight. When he has to fight a Metaknight, he picks Metaknight. When his Marth loses a match-up (like vs. Falco) he picks Rainbow Cruise.... and Metaknight.

Top Bottom