• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Thanks. I'm not trying to undermine anyone or put myself in the limelight (heavens knows I'm not that good yet) but if I keep working hard I'll get there. If never a mod, then a champion.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
The irony of it is that its called "Shield Breaker" but perfect shielding will stop the shield from being broken, thus disproving the name of the attack and causing a sense of irony.

It's significantly less funny when I have to explain things.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
That'd be pretty cool. I nominate Mr. R as current reigning King, with MikeHAZE and Leon as the current Princes in line for the throne. Shaya, you get to be the advisor!

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
So, like, why was this girl with a sword added again?
I mean does she even have her own games? I've never seen her outside of Smash.
if you seriously think I'm being serious right now, you have serious problems

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
So, like, why was this girl with a sword added again?
I mean does she even have her own games? I've never seen her outside of Smash.
if you seriously think I'm being serious right now, you have serious problems
I feel like there's no adequate way to respond to this, other than...

Top :troll: bro

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There is no reason to assume Ike is cut, especially considering the fact he almost rivals Marth in his importance to Fire Emblem.
Almost rivals marth in importance? Maybe in a North American context, but I'd say the flagship games are all the original SNES ones in most people's eyes and FE6/7 (Roy/Eliwood) for being the first localisation.

Commander

Smash Ace
Almost rivals marth in importance? Maybe in a North American context, but I'd say the flagship games are all the original SNES ones in most people's eyes and FE6/7 (Roy/Eliwood) for being the first localisation.
Marth is more important, but if Marth just fell out of existence for whatever reason, Ike is absolutely next in line as the face of he series. Ike and Marth are the only two characters with two games, and, for whatever reason, the only other lord with a descendant in Awakening. Priam's existence really speaks to the fact that IS sees Ike as an incredibly important character to FE, otherwise they wouldn't have given him the honor of having such a direct presence in Awakening, especially since is games didn't do very well in Japan. The GBA games were all left to the side as DLC in Awakening, but Ike got Priam.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, (fellow) Marth fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. The characters that you can vote on include any that were in brawl last time or any that are newcomers. Marth looks to be a lock, but he could still use some more support (and Ike needs some serious help if he's going to make it). Thanks ahead of time for taking a little time out of your day to do this for me :D

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Disregarding my disagreement on Ike's importance, I love how my favorite main is turning out. He finally looks like a guy!

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Thought I'd make my first post in the Marth section with my fellow mains.

GAAAHHHH DAMMMM his range is back :) TYBS

The Curious Volnutt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theOmni1337
Marth is more important, but if Marth just fell out of existence for whatever reason, Ike is absolutely next in line as the face of he series. Ike and Marth are the only two characters with two games, and, for whatever reason, the only other lord with a descendant in Awakening. Priam's existence really speaks to the fact that IS sees Ike as an incredibly important character to FE, otherwise they wouldn't have given him the honor of having such a direct presence in Awakening, especially since is games didn't do very well in Japan. The GBA games were all left to the side as DLC in Awakening, but Ike got Priam.
I don't know, if Marth was gone I think that Anna would be next in line as the mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom