• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So moves soft confirmed for coming back from past versions are Down Smash, Nair, Counter, Dolphin Slash, and what it looks like to me, Dancing Blade.
I'm guessing that his Move-set will be untouched from past versions other than possibly Shield Breaker again and how his Dancing Blade performs. I hope we get video confirmation soon of how his moves work, and how much of his range is still intact.

/beating a dead horse.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Marth was a character I was was worried wouldn't return, admittedly I still thought he would return, but there was always that bit of doubt in my mind that he would be replaced by Roy or a new FE character. Regardless of how popular other lords are, Marth is the one FE character that should always remain in SSB. He is the original hero, the face of the series.

Crawfish

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1393-8146
First thing I'm going to do with this new Marth is get tippers on all of his tipperable(?) moves in training mode.
ken combo, FIRST THING I DO, if i need to unlock marth i'll do it at such a speed, my parents will worry for my well being.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
He's probably not going to be unlock-able since he's been confirmed. Kinda like they did with Brawl where some of the characters weren't announced/announced late since they were unlock-able. But I could be wrong.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
As far as unlockable status goes, if they do confirm another FE character, I think Marth will be unlocked by playing with that character 10 times.

And good morning, Shaya!

midna.

Smash Cadet
i gotta say i did expect this, after all the FE games main characters are always changing and marth is probably the character that has been in the most FE games, they cant just keep changing the representitives for FE so i think that they decided marth would be the one, so i think we will still see him in future super smash bros games which i would be really excited about, i gotta say, he gets hotter every time they redesign him :love:

Clebus

Smash Journeyman
I was about to say "probably just fanboys" but then i asked a female and she said marf was a 12 out of 10.
mmm =)

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Let me tell you guys why this windmill is the definition of hype.

It's grand finals of Apex 2015. A Marth and another top tier character (heavens knows Bowser won't cut it :() are duking it out M2K vs Salem style on the windmill. Just as that top tier character is going to kill Marth, a Counter comes out. The hitbox tosses the other up, and Marth platform cancels. Just as the character stands, Marth grabs. At the edge of time and space Marth stands with another character in hand. Cue grab release into the blast zone. Marth has won Apex 2015.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
>_-

As compared to below?

It does look a little bit longer. But it might be the angle, of course. It does look broader than its Brawl counterpart, at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom