• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Mains at Genesis!?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i'm not, neither is leon

apex 2012 is where its at :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm still debating if I'll go to Genesis with the rest of Michigan. I'm most likely gonna be going to CoT5 and Apex 2012. I am trying my best to go to Genesis though its looking like its gonna be awesome.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Shaya should go to Genesis. Maybe I can actually get to meet him!

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
why not boat pool.

and mike I don't think so if I go. As of right now I think the biggest bet if I go is the train or something

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
mikes tournament series is the best thing thats happened to me in a while.

finally tournaments I can attend that don't involve tons of $ for gas and stuff.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I might be making this, actually. With the rest of Alberta as well.

Mike, will you be using the hotel? If so we should smash it up. I'll probably be swinging by a few rooms to smash with everyone I can, lol.

Nike.

Smash Hero

Pierce, you should get a set uploaded against ADHD or one of the top diddy's, because marth nation obviously can't follow what it is you've tried explaining.

I wanna go to this. It was funny watching Shaya and Chibo argue about the stream in hotel room x)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

Pierce, you should get a set uploaded against ADHD or one of the top diddy's, because marth nation obviously can't follow what it is you've tried explaining.

I wanna go to this. It was funny watching Shaya and Chibo argue about the stream in hotel room x)
would you be flying or driving?

I might be making this, actually. With the rest of Alberta as well.

Mike, will you be using the hotel? If so we should smash it up. I'll probably be swinging by a few rooms to smash with everyone I can, lol.

Yeah, i'll definitely be there, we'll be sure to play lots.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dude in between Zac, Hylian, Bwett! and Dphat, I didn't really recall many others (from texas)
Man I feel bad Nike. I don't remember you at all :(. Did we at least play duelist together?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Yes we did.

I destroyed Pierce at it (LOLOLOL at him thinking he could beat Texas players at it).

Funnest hotel ever.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I remember you whining about that for weeks afterward.

Top Bottom