• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Edit: wow i thought i was playing against metalluigi, not you master :laugh:

well good games none the less,

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Man, I lucked out on a lot of those shots...

I would have played more rounds with you, but I've gotta get going to work. Rematch sometime?

Also, I've been getting online every night at about 9PM eastern, but tonight I might not be... But I usually am, so if you guys ever want to play me, that'll probably be the best time.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Would you like to play? What's your FC?

EDIT: Oh and Yeahdude, I added that guy from the P2W forums. If he wants, we can still play.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
I'm ready to play as it seems my time spent at finding stuff out is completely useless. My FC is on the front page, I havent added any of new guys, so just PM me when you want to play. Please don't use this as thread as an aim conversation, that constitutes as spamming. And I really don't want the mods the close it, so please, say something worthwhile while you're at it having conversations.

Use PM's for invitations and scheduling of matches.

And for those who haven't seen it, here is my new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpHRnZOc3_0

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
well, there goes the rapid post count for this thread.
since Osco demands we talk strikers, I'll go. I think I found a new glitch, but I'm not sure if its just Kritter being a ****** on multiple occasions and me getting lucky. Step just barely across the line in the direct middle of the field, and let fly a purple shot. The last 2 times I did it, it went THROUGH Kritter's hands and into the goal. Idk, anyone want to confirm me?

EDIT: False alarm, it was just a ****** Kritter and a lucky shot. Oops.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Do you mean a mid court chip? All you have to do is to hold the chip button, then when you cross the midcourt line,let go. It should be a goal if you do it right, but it's really cheap, so i only use it when some guy on ranked is being an jerk. There a lot of videos on it on youtube just search midcourt chip or insta-chip

EDIT: oh ok, didn't know that

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
yeah I know the chip, what I was doing is a normal shot, purple ball, and it magically slipped through kritters hands the first 2 times i did it. but I think it was just lucky

PensFan101

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna play me online? I'm not having a great week, only 20-10 thereabouts, but my friend code is:

141852 382505

Look forward to any/all potential games :D

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Indeed they were. It seemed as though I grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory. :) Luigi seems to be a good fit for you. *nods*

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yeahdude: I played that guy you were talking about earlier. "Mario" is his Mii name correct? Not sure if he recorded or not, but if he did, I'd like to see the vid. Since I can't post on the P2W forums, would you mind posting this for me? I don't really wanna join ANOTHER forum either. <_<

Hey Mario, good games. This is from Mr_X over at the SWF boards. Are you a member there? If so, you should take a look at the enormous "Strikers" thread we have going on. You can find a lot of people willing to play and give you tips on how to get better. Anyway, I was told that you wanted to record the games. Did you? That'd be pretty awesome if you did. But yea, look forward to playing to again sometime!

~Mr_X
If you could post that it'd be grand. :)

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Good games Yeahdude. Sorry I had to cut it short though. I gots school tomorrow. :(

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys i'm having quandary over who i put in my Left wing spot. My team is Daisy-captain, Dry Bones-Defense, and Hammer Bro's-Right Wing.

Now the problem i have is, Who to put at Let Wing. My 2 main choices are a boo or a koopa. When I have a boo, i feel that i'm more chip trick oriented, and don't shoot as much as i could. I feel like i don't score much, but this team is really fast and is really good at defense.

My team with koopa seems to flow easier on offense, and koopa's deke is EXTREMELY helpful when i want to charge up the ball. I definitely score more with this team, but i don't play defense as well. Even though teams don't score much, this teams lets up a few more goals then my boo team. This team also is a bit slow.

So who do you guys think i should use, boo or koopa?

JFox

Smash Hero
Is it too late to join this...? I'd like to play against anyone who thinks they are above average. I'm no pro, but I can handle myself just fine.

I'll edit with my info...

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
*stops homework*

Yeahdude, you are far from average. :)

*continues homework*

JFox

Smash Hero
So I added everyone on page 1, from SPAWN and up. The rest I'll do tomorrow. Also, I added YeahDude, Metalluigi, Mr. X, Buzz, and a couple other people I found randomly on the list. I'm gonna PM Andrometa and hopefully get my FC code added and whatnot. I'll be on tomorrow night if anyone is interested.

Striker name: SWF JFox
FC code- 352305 392268

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Jfox for abiding by my suggestion to add all the FC's on the front page. I'm not as good as Yeahdude, so if he blows you out, I think we'll have a close game.
Question for everyone, Is my video too close to Takk's video?

My video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpHRnZOc3_0

Takk's Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zisZvBSyo

My video, I'm simply not trying to charge the ball, the parallel pass gets other player on your team in other positions and some of the positions are like 99% The one in the middle, the chip-to-pass-to-lob, is completely original, I'm sure of that. But the one I do at 2:43 is what Takk does at 0:21 I apologize for that, I saw his video after I made mine, but the rest, that is original. So tell me what you think.

JFox

Smash Hero
Wow. I had no idea. Now I know. I think I might suck at this game if you can do that **** all day like that.

I'd still like to play and see how I do, and hopefully learn too. I can do the tricks, but I don't feel as comfortable with them (mostly the self pass chip you kept doin)

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
When you say tricks, do you mean chip tricks such as the Half-Court chip? I pledged to stop doing them, following Yeahdudes example once I finally came to my senses. I don't think I ever said this, so here, "Yeahdude, you were right, chip tricks are not fun"
Just cause I don't have fun using them doesn't mean I hate people that do them, so don't be afraid to play me if you're a trickster.

Top Bottom