• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm online if anyone wants a race.

Smash superstar, Red Maniac, Deception and PXG haven't added me.

Added all the new codes, add me 0301-9916-4866

smash superstar

Smash Ace
Ill make sure ill add you guys that have added me sometime soon (i only have 5 of you and 2 dont even have me added) I just havent been able to get on wifi lately with finals and such.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just did that what was hard as hell. I Viper is finally a 3 star warrior in this game. YES!!! Finally!

Banana Boy

Smash Rookie
Just added ya back, Manny G, and Added you Banana Boy! Be sure to add back xD

I hate my usb connector ,why can´t I connect right now?
I´ll be adding you as soon as I fixed that

it´s error code 20100 ,it doesn´t let me connect to mk wii, but the shop channel etc. still works

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Lol, just got offline, was racing on Rainbow Road and was so far ahead that when the player in last released a blue shell, it actually came from in front of me, so went backwards, and hit me haha.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Good Races Viper! We were all pretty evenly matched I wanted to be cute and show off my new Will Riker Mii. ha. Next time I'll stick to my Daisy. :p
I see what you mean, I got lucky on Mario Race Way. XD

Sorry I had to leave so soon, I had a meeting today and I forgot about it. T_T

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Whenever I check the world champion's time trail record, it appears that every world champion record was done with Funky Kong. Guess having that +2 speed boost has it advantages.

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
The follwing im waiting on: Bannana boy, Leobehmc, Nintendo Warrior, Haxer, and Uberbob. Im going to start deleting tommarow. Ill add Thino tomarrow 2.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Just a quick thought about Mario Kart Wii.

I'm not going to criticize the way Nintendo makes games these days, since my opinion of that is pretty clear.
(SCREW you, Casual Games and Gamers.)

When I got MKW, I was first like "Woah... this feels different.", 'cause I've been playing MKDD! with joy and overjoy before.
I thought MKW was like, tenthousand times worse than MKDD!. And so did my friends.
But after some races, I got used to it and it began to get real fun. And I mean REAL fun.
I wanted to get everything and make everything good - get all Characters and tracks and stuff.
And I even got Rosalina without trouble - I thought it'd be harder, since Mirror cups are a red flag in my backhead.
Even the online mode was fun! I mean yeah, heck yeah, ONLINE!!!!1one.
But then, after a week or so... it started to get slightly boring. And I didn't even overplay it. It just became very boring after a while.
Not even the mirror cup enemies were a real match, and online matches were really easy too - I only lost if I was really unlucky to have like 3 blue killerthingies pwn my butt.
I've lent it away to a friend now who wanted to play it too.

And now, today... I wanted to play MKDD! again. Just for the pure fun of it.
So, single player, 100ccm, ... and guess what.
I've never lost THAT high before.
I messed up controls and ALWAYS got hit by shells, bombs and stuff. And honestly, I've never got pwned by so many bananas and False-"?"-thingies in my entire life.

So, either I suck, MKW messed up my REAL game control, or MKW is just hilariously easy compared to MKDD. I'd say last, since I think that 100ccm enemies from MKDD are like mirror CPUs from MKW.

Now again, I don't know if this is better or not - MKW is the "new" game and everyone plays it. Especially Casual Gamers.
For them, it's hard, yeah. But for REAL Gamers, MKW is a joke.
It's nice to have 32 tracks, even if 16 of them are Retro, yeah, and I have nothing against a lowered difficulty, but if races purely depend on LUCK - and thats the case of MKW IMO - there's NOTHING fun in it. You can lose against Newbs who just know the track and get good items.

Meh, maybe I shouldn't complain - when I played MKW online, I used to be at least 2nd, most of the time 1st. But still... it bugs me.

Have you had any experience like that? And who here thinks that MKDD! is a more fun game to play with friends?

Thats just my 50 cent.

~ Atsu

EDIT:

I forgot something.

WTF IS WITH ALL THOSE MIIs!??!?!?! GROAAAAAAAARR!!!

GOD, how I HATE these pixelated jerks.

I mean C'MON. Why choose an ugly Mii instead of, for example, Dry Bowser (Skull Bowser.. or whatever.)?
If I see any Mii in online play, I try to **** their butt especially. Honestly, I DESPISE Miis.

And I'm glad you can't choose your own Mii to fight in SSBB. I'd SO pwn every single Mii the whole day long and be sad about SSBB doesn't have blood suppoert. JESUS CHRIST, I HATE MIIS.

... well, yeah. That's it.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to add this...

I AM @#%! TIRED OF BLUE SHELLS!!!!!!!!!!!! CPUS NEVER GET HIT WITH THEM! ONLY ME! AND AS SOON AS I GET INTO FIRST! I AM TIRED OF THIS UNFAIRNESS!!!!!

Thank you for listening.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I've been meaning to post this for like the past two weeks, but NEW AT!

If you wheelie at the pre-race countdown, then tap a direction while doing it. That'll move you over in the direction you pushed... I don't know how useful it is, but it's shaved a few seconds off of some of my TTs!

leechaolan

Smash Lord
I've been meaning to post this for like the past two weeks, but NEW AT!

If you wheelie at the pre-race countdown, then tap a direction while doing it. That'll move you over in the direction you pushed... I don't know how useful it is, but it's shaved a few seconds off of some of my TTs!
Good tip. I knew of this, but a lot of people I play with don't. Stop speading the knowledge! ;)

Deception

Smash Ace
Nice tip.

I've added ~N9NE~, Manny G, and NintendoWarrior. Oh, and if any of you guys use a mii named Eddie, tell me if use it, so I can know who I am racing.

Banana Boy

Smash Rookie
I jsut wanted to know ,ehether any of you knew ,that when you do a wheelie while you´re hit bye a POW-block ,you do just a little jump and loose nearly no speed (I do rarely see anyone do it on wifi )

M.K

Level 55
Anyone who has the "Snake" Mii, we played a couple of battles together. My Mii was Kenny, and we were on the same team. Thanks for the battles ^_^

Banana Boy

Smash Rookie
Anyone who has the "Snake" Mii, we played a couple of battles together. My Mii was Kenny, and we were on the same team. Thanks for the battles ^_^

I played with a guy called Kenny and Snake last night (I was MF~Zaphod/Diddy Kong)

@Professor Pro : I ´ve added you yet and on my frindlist I can see ,whether you´re online or not ,so nothing´s wrong ,or ?

Jetire911

Smash Rookie
This is my review of MKWii:

Story: I couldnt really find any plot in this whole thing, so no score.

Sound: Pretty good, but I've heard things from my GC that sound alot better.
3.5/5

Levels: Well, I've got to say there are alot of great levels, but the only problem is that some are flat and unimpressive.
3/5

Characters: It's a pretty good cast, but I could've gone for somone like ROB. Now why couldn't they add ROB and take out Baby Peach? ROB is awsome.
4/5

Graphics: Your joking, right? I've seen better stuff in games like Metroid Prime. The Wii is more than capable of handling better graphics.
2/5

Karts: Kudos to Nintendo for adding diffrent types of vehicles, but really, they could've given more thought into them. All the vehicles look alike. Why the **** is there no Koopa Kart?
3.5/5

Enemies: In every race, you'll feel like your being cheaped out since you get hit here and there, but thats not neccisaraly a bad thing. It brings up a good challange, so nice here.
4./5

Modes: Not alot of modes, and your force to play through single player for more characters and the option to play as your Miis. A cheap trick to keep you playing I presume.
2/5

Gameplay: Very meh, and against all those new games like GTA4, its just a game you probably might wanna rent. I geuss there ARE lots'a good points I missed, but well, wadda' do? The game brings up a challange and a wide variaty of stuff, but, like I said before, unimpressive.

Overall: 3.5/5

Thino

Smash Master
This is my review of MKWii:

Story: I couldnt really find any plot in this whole thing, so no score.

Sound: Pretty good, but I've heard things from my GC that sound alot better.
3.5/5

Levels: Well, I've got to say there are alot of great levels, but the only problem is that some are flat and unimpressive.
3/5

Characters: It's a pretty good cast, but I could've gone for somone like ROB. Now why couldn't they add ROB and take out Baby Peach? ROB is awsome.
4/5

Graphics: Your joking, right? I've seen better stuff in games like Metroid Prime. The Wii is more than capable of handling better graphics.
2/5

Karts: Kudos to Nintendo for adding diffrent types of vehicles, but really, they could've given more thought into them. All the vehicles look alike. Why the **** is there no Koopa Kart?
3.5/5

Enemies: In every race, you'll feel like your being cheaped out since you get hit here and there, but thats not neccisaraly a bad thing. It brings up a good challange, so nice here.
4./5

Modes: Not alot of modes, and your force to play through single player for more characters and the option to play as your Miis. A cheap trick to keep you playing I presume.
2/5

Gameplay: Very meh, and against all those new games like GTA4, its just a game you probably might wanna rent. I geuss there ARE lots'a good points I missed, but well, wadda' do? The game brings up a challange and a wide variaty of stuff, but, like I said before, unimpressive.

Overall: 3.5/5
you forgot talking about online

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Thino I added you, code is 0301-9916-4866.

leechaolan I'm online but I can't join you because your in Continental.

Banana Boy

Smash Rookie
the only thing worse than blue shells : my old gc controller and the sun shining right into my face when playing

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Banana Boy you were pretty good online when I played you. One match I got second place and you got third and then when the points thing came up it said you got second and I got third lol. It was on that terrible stage N64 Sherbert Land.

Whoelse hasn't added me yet and I am online now btw.

Banana Boy

Smash Rookie
Banana Boy you were pretty good online when I played you. One match I got second place and you got third and then when the points thing came up it said you got second and I got third lol. It was on that terrible stage N64 Sherbert Land.

Whoelse hasn't added me yet and I am online now btw.
Did you see me on ds peachs castle garden (i hope that´s the right name ,it´s the one with the bushesXD) ,just driving straight into that bush and then accidently realising R and shooting the green shells against the bush ,hitting myself ?
and on Bowser castle 64 i only managed the shortcut at the end a single time and drove against that tower (or whatever that´s supposed to be)

I really need to get my other controller back home....
the control stick and the r and l buttons are screwed.....

you were good ,too ,haven´t seen that much good use of a car online yet but bikes seem much better to me
Hmm , didn´t notice the situation you mentioned ,but my connection died on luigi circuit ,just when I was first but I still got the points

after that i watched you on DK mountains ,seemed to me like you had to take lots of red shellsXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom