• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 15-16 (FINAL ROUND)11 The Southern Tradition Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
SSBB:
1. Christopher Landon "Kreymore" : NewYork/NY
2. Eli Sowah, "Buri", Washington DC
3. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack NJ
4. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Marietta, GA
5. Melvin Berry Jr. "Azure Phoenix" : Memphis, TN
6. Joshua Alsup "Gerbil" : Columbus, GA
7. Marty Osborne "GA Peach" : Kennesaw, GA
8. Elliot Lefkovitz "BearsAreScary" : Atlanta, GA
9. Ace G."Shadow Ace 50" -Altanta,GA
10. Marvin Ross "vegeta" : Chesapeake, Virginia
11. Lee Craig. "Sir-8" : Hiram, Ga
12. Sam Carlson. "GTR]" : Hiram, Ga.
13. Michael Brown "MoG112" Atlanta, GA
14. Trey Story "IH": Albany, Ga.
15. David Taylor "Datman" Newnan, GA
16. Jeron Grayson : Bronx, NY
17. Steven Nunez "Lilman" : Hollywood, FL
18. Tom (Yang) McIntire: Memphis, TN
19. Jeff Lewis "Jx31" : Columbus,ga
20. Chad DuBay(chaddd, NeoBlanka) : ATL SHAWTY
21. Alpha Dumbuya "The Alpha Gundam": Columbus, GA
22. Michael Facciolo "Ares": Columbus, GA
23. Derek Peters "DP's Mario": Columbus, GA
24. Maurice "Nice1": Selma, AL
25. Jake Moore "Ninja": Phoenix City, AL
26. Keith Carpenter "Prac": Columbus, GA
27. Rafael Torres "Untouchable": Phoenix City, AL
28. Luis Torres "Reflex": Phoenix City, AL
29. Darvel J."Seph": Columbus, GA
30. Will Whiteside "Torg": Columbus, GA
31. Jared Alexander "Tsunami": Columbus, GA
32. SCOTT POPULAR "monkee77" : ATLANTOYKO
33. Michael Buchheit "FullMetal", Suwanee GA
34. Jack Hayes "ihavespaceballs" : Memphis, TN
35. Bobby Elder " just1111" : Atlanta GA
36. Austin Blewer "TRC" : Columbia, South Carolina
37. Mike G : Gwinnett, GA"
38. Jeffrey Sangster "ssj2jeff" : broward, FL
39. Darrin Jackson "Jaxx" : Tempe, AZ
40. Daniel Tong "Tong" : Atlanta, GA
41. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Atlanta, GA
42. Cornel Ritchie "C" , Stone Mountain GA
43. David Kim "AxL Kid" : Lawrenceville, GA
44. Javier Puryear "COMMONSENSE" : Durham,NC
45. Jeron Grayson : Bronx, NY
46. Vaughn Mitchell "DARKHOKAGE" : Pembroke Pines, Fl
47. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, Ny
48. Nam Nguyen "Namynam" : Augusta, Ga.
49. John Lee "SleepyK" : Gwinnett/Atlanta, GA
50. Aaron Zeus "Zeus" : Da Dirty Dirty, ga
51. Gerard "Peru": Columbus, GA
52. Ron Kimberly "Kryian" : Tallahassee, FL
53. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay
54. Evan Holland "PB&J" : lawrenceville,ga
55. Lee H. Nguyen "Lii" : ATL, Ga
56. Joshua Davis : "Lawrenceville, Georgia"
57. Kiyoki Leach "KiyokiX" : Augusta GA
59. matthew legesse "matrixmatt" : inglewood, CA
60. John R "PozerWolf" : Austin, TX
61. Jon Layton "Villainous" : Raleigh NC
62. Jamarr Lewis "Jamarvelous : OMAHA, Nebraska
63. Andy S. "Capps Indigo" : Chicago, IL
64. Stone Nguyen "kenmastersX" : New Orleans, LA
65. michael ward "ynomrah" :stone mountain, ga.
66. neri melen "Rock Lee" : los angeles CA
67. eric legesse "Tyrant" : inglewood CA
68. James Cardoni "Humbag" : Champaign, IL
69. Durreyl Copeland "Lil Kong" : Atlanta GA.
70. Travis Nible "Klaige" : West Des Moines, Iowa
71. Joseph Lackey "Wizzlecroff": Hiram, Ga.
72. Robin Graves "P.R.O." : Saint Louis
73. Noel Brown
74. Mac "MacArthur Blunts" Cinci
75. Santoine Lee "Mister_Lee" : Atlanta, GA
76. Rashad Freeman "pHoBia" : Montgomery, AL
77. Sam Tuza "Raviloli" : Raleigh, NC
78. Yihua "Eclipsing Binary" : Boca Raton, FL

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Why is ssbb soooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've unlocked all of the characters. I can tell ya'll the easy way to unlock all of the characters. Just goto special brawl and set the game on stamina and put the flower item ON. Then pick your character and 3 cpu's. Make their life 1 point while you keep the 150. When you enter a game you will instantly win. Keep doing this and you will get all of the characters in a day easy. See everyone in a few days! HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
There's now suddenly a huge chance of me not showing to this. Unless a ride miraculously comes up, I'm not coming. :/

just1111

Smash Journeyman
shin... i hate to be there bearer of bad news... but w/ a 5min time limit you're going to have alot of matches decided on who can camp better than the other player.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i regret to inform everyone that my travel plans have been changed by my evil father and i am no longer going to be in attendance. for the sake of Shin, i am Thomas "Yang" McIntire from Memphis, TN.

<3 everyone so much, i hope you all can bear with me until i get out of this hellhole

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
looks like i won't make it to this one, either.

I will be attending momocon though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
looks like i won't make it to this one, either.

I will be attending momocon though.
You know what? My friend Joe is also going to momocon, and he plays SSBB. Here's the conclusion we came to.

There is an internal conflict.

You could...

A. Go to momocon:
- Amazing convention
- Hot chicks dressed as your favorite anime
- Amazingly fun
- You've been a gazillion times.
- You can win the non surprisingly noobie SSBB tourny (his words not mine rofl).
- Jail bait >.>

OR!

B. Go to FR
- Get your *** beat by Justin Wong

Choices.... choices... choices.... :p

:D I picked B, but he is still having a terrible time deciding LOL.

@Tom - That sucks dude. :/ See you in the future no doubt though.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh man, im gunna get my *** beat by some ATL people, but i swear ima be singing this all day now.

"BOOM! IT'S ON! THE TORNADO ROCKED THE DOME! IT'S LIKE 'BOOM!! WHAT'S HAPPENIN? -dunk!- BOOM!! WHAT'S HAPPENIN? -dunk!-"

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
melty blood was saturday, i watched that.

And i never really got a straight answer on brawl, although i only listened to pb&J talk to shin about it.

On a side note

__

If GG hasnt finished, it'll be a **** shame that brawl will be in another room.

Cause Brawl community + GG Community + 1 Room = Mayhem.

I am not going to shut up about GG winners finals for a LONG time

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
well i ripped through my (admittedly easier side) of the bracket til winners semi's but i had to go so I just forfeited to mike G and then whoever is lucky enough not to face me in the losers.

so its mike in winners finals, and last I heard marty was beating the snot out of desu, and that justin wong is still in, but I think in losers.

alpha sent pbnj to losers, then mike took alpha to losers, marty beat chaddd, mike g beat bobby...

oh yeah.

marty beat tong and bobby beat tong.

elliot is in losers I forget who he lost to.

top 8 is like mike, pbnj, marty, desu, bobby, alpha... and a couple others I think.

Jx31

Smash Ace
well i ripped through my (admittedly easier side) of the bracket til winners semi's but i had to go so I just forfeited to mike G and then whoever is lucky enough not to face me in the losers.

so its mike in winners finals, and last I heard marty was beating the snot out of desu, and that justin wong is still in, but I think in losers.

alpha sent pbnj to losers, then mike took alpha to losers, marty beat chaddd, mike g beat bobby...

oh yeah.

marty beat tong and bobby beat tong.

elliot is in losers I forget who he lost to.

top 8 is like mike, pbnj, marty, desu, bobby, alpha... and a couple others I think.

Thanks for the update Xif, I was told it's Mike G and Justin Wong in winners finals btw.

lordaxl

Smash Cadet
**** justin wong, ripping smash? haha every game he touches, he gets so pro

btw thanks everyone for one hell of an experience at final round with brawl, it's a shame i left before i got to see the whole smash tourney.

btw orlando, if you see this, im axl kid - the ******* who lost his wallet lol. pm me sometime homie!

Prac352

Smash Lord
It's down to Mike G. and Justin Wong in winners finals, and Marty is waiting in losers finals. Alpha got ninth after losing to mike in winners and then bobby in losers.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Empire Arcadia Finals. LAWWWLLLLLLL. Good Luck To Marty, man and thanks for helping me realize a scrub mentality I still had Cmon get third. And Mike G and Jwong=Finals @_@ What the Empire Arcadia Cancel?!?!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Just got back in, and hooked up my cpu.

Im not unpacking another **** thing.

Im going to bed, cause i have class in 2½ hours.

And my voice is partially back.

But i still sound like a raspy ***, whinny *** lil' 5 year old.

Or, according to gerbil "Dogy, you know you sound like pb&j!"

/ME RUNS

GAwes

Hidden Boss
GO MIKEY KEEP THAT **** IN GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE JUST GOT A REAL MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN WONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PB&J

Smash Hero
results for top five

1.Mike G.
2.Justin Wong
3.GA Peach
4.Desu
5.Just1111

i really don't no the order corectly after this but i think XIF got fifth because he had to leave early elliot got seventh and mike from detroit...a whole bunch a people got ninth ..all i know is alpha,fullmetal, and gerbil..don't remeber the rest

oh i got 13th i think..lost to alpha and elliot...fun tourny see u guys at regionals and wabagames

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Alpha & Gerbil good job. Zss and Olimar

XIF good meeting you. i was rooting for your Ganon.

Mike G. beasting as usuall

PB&J. Game and Watch Ftw!!! You vs. Alpha was one of the best matches of the day.

Just111- you hung in there huh?
Dogy - Funny as hell like always.
All the rest of the guys i hung with it was fun.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
i'd just like to say.... i lost to mike g first round... one match was lost because of ***got *** time limit... no johns against mike though he deserved to beat me. On the other hand my loser's set lost against marty... one match was ALSO lost because of time and marty... being the ****ing coward he is wouldnt agree to change to 7 min time limit even though all day you were saying how it should have been a longer time limit... you are a fukcing piece of **** marty. Grats to wong and mike g though.... you guys beasted fo sho.

btw 2 of the TVs didnt even have a time limit set the entire tourney and 2 others had 7 minute time limits set the entire tourney... good job final round! you f*cking fail at running smash tournies.... learn your **** next time *******es

btw everyone just ignore desu and marty's placings... they just used DDD and camped out the time limit like ****ing cowards.... go to hell you *******s.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
i'd just like to say.... i lost to mike g first round... one match was lost because of ***got *** time limit... no johns against mike though he deserved to beat me. On the other hand my loser's set lost against marty... one match was ALSO lost because of time and marty... being the ****ing coward he is wouldnt agree to change to 7 min time limit even though all day you were saying how it should have been a longer time limit... you are a fukcing piece of **** marty. Grats to wong and mike g though.... you guys beasted fo sho.

btw 2 of the TVs didnt even have a time limit set the entire tourney and 2 others had 7 minute time limits set the entire tourney... good job final round! you f*cking fail at running smash tournies.... learn your **** next time *******es

btw everyone just ignore desu and marty's placings... they just used DDD and camped out the time limit like ****ing cowards.... go to hell you *******s.

I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy your time at FRXI. We will work harder to make the tournament better, but with that said, this game was out for how many days?!?!?! with how many people?!?!?!?!?:confused::dizzy: If the time limit was set any higher we wouldn't have been able to run the tournaments. Matches was taking 20 minutes to complete a single set when it was set on 5 minutes per match. Justin Wong was winning in every tournament, so he was holding up multiple tournaments. We can't do anything about that. Those grand finals took how long for ssbb and it was on 7minutes per match.

I had to pay $400 for staying in the ballroom 2 hours over the time limit at 12midnight! So don't disrespect me or my tournament with talking about we failed at smash. I could have cut the tv's off and said get the "F" out because ya'll are costing me mad money by running over the time limit. I haven't even been to sleep yet because I had to move all of my stuff back to everyone's crib then move all of my stuff to my crib then take the retal truck back!! Smash will have to start earlier next year so we will have enough time to do more stuff. ANd pools are a must now. I see why ssbb should be pool play. It's even slower than cvs2 and that with 5 minute 3 stock rules.

The rules for SSBB needs to be revised imo. Without items no light characters can't KO big characters like in the older games. The damage has to go up on people or need to play 2 stock for now on. I'm looking at it from an organizer point on view that's all. You have to remember that i'm not hardcore into smash like you guy's are, but no one is perfect. All I can do is try to improve on my mistakes. This disrespect makes me wonder if I should throw ssbb again. All I can do is try to make it better next year. Now that I know how long big smash tournaments last I will set your starting times earlier so we can finish the tournament in a timely matter. This is my 1st true big smash tournament. I will be more prepared next year.;)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
The rules for SSBB needs to be revised imo. Without items no light characters can KO big characters like in the older games. The damage has to go up on people need to play 2 stock for now on. I'm looking at it from an organizer point on view that's all. You have to remember that i'm not hardcore into smash like you guy's are, but no one is perfect. All I can do is try to improve on my mistakes.
joke post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom