• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D - Out Now!

Vellocet

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vellocet
3DS FC
4699-7805-1419
I loved Majoras Mask so much back then and i really hope they dont mess it up.
When Aonuma laughed at the question about a MM remake last year i thought itll never happen.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Updated the title with the release date, it's coming out sooner than I thought! :)

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
It's almost here! I can't wait to revisit one of my favorite games of all-time in stereoscopic 3D. :grin:

finalark

SNORLAX
I played a demo for the game at GameStop last night.

For just five minutes I was eight years old again. It was just like back on the GCN but without horribly dated graphics. I'm actually pretty pumped for this. Damn you nostalgia, I was going to wait on this one but now I really want to just drop $40 and get it ASAP.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I want to get this - Does anyone know if it forces an update? If so, to which version? My 3DS can't go past version 9.2.0-20 or else I'll lose my homebrew setup.

tru.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
I am considering buying this game, but I'm not yet convinced. I like the whole moon idea, and the graphics look decent, but I usually don't buy games that don't offer post-game value. Does this game have any after game adventure or anything to keep one's interest after it is beat? If so, I'd definitely buy it.

finalark

SNORLAX
I am considering buying this game, but I'm not yet convinced. I like the whole moon idea, and the graphics look decent, but I usually don't buy games that don't offer post-game value. Does this game have any after game adventure or anything to keep one's interest after it is beat? If so, I'd definitely buy it.
The entire game is post-game content.

Seriously, the main quest is relatively short compared to most Zelda games. All of your mileage comes from the game's many, many, many side quests.

etecoon

Smash Hero
The entire game is post-game content.

Seriously, the main quest is relatively short compared to most Zelda games. All of your mileage comes from the game's many, many, many side quests.
I'd actually consider the sidequests to be the main point of the game, I think at least one of them also had two different endings so even within those there are things you don't see the first time. And actually just by the nature of the game there are different things you'll find later

Also has great replay value just for being different. LTTP, OoT, TP, to some extent even WW and SS all had a similar structure, if you want something like Majora's Mask Majora's Mask is really all there is

Starbit

Smash Cadet
NNID
CaptainCurtains
3DS FC
3093-7138-6717
I just got the game and I'm loving it I haven't played Zelda in a long time and I only ever played the first 3 days before. Super excited for the game in general.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
MM3D is awfully pretty... loving the game though.

KoE

Smash Rookie
Honestly after playing it, I prefer the original. The swimming mechanics were ruined, the boss fight redesigns may be interesting, but give a bland taste to the fights in my opinion, for example, "Hit the boss with X weapon to reveal it's new weakpoint where it takes actual damage, rinse and repeat" where as in the original you can kill the bosses really quickly if you knew how their attack patterns and everything worked. Visually amazing, but after all the bells and whistles I prefer MM64

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Got back on this game this weekend. Been playing it a ton. I beat the game shortly after getting it, but I decided to go back and play through again for 100%. I'm at Stone Tower right now. I should have it beaten within the next day or so. Definitely one of my favorite Zelda games, and one of my favorite games of all time.

Top Bottom