• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
ryan to cao (about kas and syke): "dude we never had a chance anyway"

cao: D:

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Plays friendlies with zac starts consistently 2 stocking him with falco. "if you gonna play falco like I'm not gonna play you"

did I play Falco at all at robocop? Rofl. Keep crying till Kas carries you.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Cuz there's an ongoing rivalry between melbournians and qlders it seems. I don't think that **** will ever settle.

Or maybe it's just an ongoing hate between qld and all the other states. Lol.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Plays friendlies with zac starts consistently 2 stocking him with falco. "if you gonna play falco like I'm not gonna play you"

did I play Falco at all at robocop? Rofl. Keep crying till Kas carries you.
ryan you probs win 1 match out of every 10 when we play.. and if you watch the vids, I get most ko's in majority of matches. stop being bad.. still.

lol and you lost to zxv in crews with falco xD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
What's the turnout for this going to be? I'm hoping it reaches a hype level somewhat, since I have recently acquired THIS: http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/review/digital_video/panasonic/hdc-sd700/342719

I'll be using it to film the majority of Sunday and the Fraser Island trip. I'll also be scouting around talking to people, so don't be afraid. As it's a tournament I have little involvement in, I can produce videos more akin to the ones BACH and I produced in 2006.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
ryan you probs win 1 match out of every 10 when we play.. and if you watch the vids, I get most ko's in majority of matches. stop being bad.. still.

lol and you lost to zxv in crews with falco xD
Rofl crews srz buiz 1v1s and ****. I'll own you with fox. Omfg I keep getting gimped better run back to the ledge and get shined again. ****ing dumpster

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Im interested in coming to this tournament.
Will update closer to the date of the tournament-- but unless something drastic happens i will do everything in my power to attend.

you know why?

Muzga vs S.D 2--
its gotta happen.
its just gotta

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Vyse was supposed to announce it on the weekend, but **** it I'll do it since I was involved in making it happen.

Yes Attila, Corpse is confirmed for this.

MTGod

Smash Champion
'n' stuff :D So what're people's plans for extra-smash activities? City Runs? Pub crawls? Pizza?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
SD - If you want a good chance to win, you better team with me SD. If you choose to, IC's actualy hold up well in combination with Peach -- grounded x aerial x recovery assists = good

MTGod - Fraser Island, check it's thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Mmmmm, beach sounds good. How many cars you got going?

EDIT: scratch that, I posted again in the thread :p

S.D

Smash Master
SD - If you want a good chance to win, you better team with me SD. If you choose to, IC's actualy hold up well in combination with Peach -- grounded x aerial x recovery assists = good

MTGod - Fraser Island, check it's thread
I thought you were teaming with Rob?? If not I'll happily team with you Dave, but tbh I'm more of a space animal main these days. Hope you like teaming with fox :)

pancake manoooooor. yeah... yeah
Hellz yeahuz

Top Bottom