• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
It would be funny If Chris And I (Chris) teamed, Him YL and Me link. Out age difference is around 7 years too... >_>

But I have a partner anyways

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Rob, how good are you against Fox? Team with me and make this **** interesting

also, indy/alt fans should go to brisbane's laneway fest on friday -- i'm going to the melbourne one on saturday, which means i'll be at this tournament sunday only

http://brisbane.lanewayfestival.com.au/artists/

lineup is dope

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I wanna go but I dunno, I'm too poor atm. Too sick all the time. Too gay.
Wanna see QLD people when I'm not 90% deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead like RC.

50/50. :(

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Hey Anthony, I might be able to put some advertisement up around Indro and the southern suburbs if you want, idk how we usually go about advertising for tournaments, but there are EB Games and GameTraders around here.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I still don't like the name but meh still looking forward to the tournament. QLD brawl starting to hit some form and melee solid as always, should be good.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the power of one was a good book.

you guys should probably read books instead of playing smash.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm under the impression a lot of smashers are well read -- we even got us some lit majors

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
noob question but what airport do you fly to to get to this? brisbane? goldcoast? townsville?

queensland has so many airports!!!

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
noob question but what airport do you fly to to get to this? brisbane? goldcoast? townsville?

queensland has so many airports!!!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Brisbane airport, will do airport runs at any time if people would like to chip in for fuel money =D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah, avoid flying to Gold Coast unless you have someone willing to pick you up. For those that don't know, the landing strip is actually in NSW :p

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yes. Yes I have.

<object width="300" height="26"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZdL5qJ1I3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZdL5qJ1I3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I said pwned cause I went into this thread the theme song for the show started playing. Didn't you guys hear it?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Apparently the spider jiggled inside her. Should I be worried about coming to Queensland?

Top Bottom