• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 11: CogSmooch's beard is WRYYYYYYYYY!!! April 28th

Banks

Smash Hero
yea spamming is something i like to do with flair. Im a hustler i even got my name back, and its pretty funny because in my user CP i have an infraction that says Expiration: NEVER

lmao

Skler

Smash Master
You obviously used mindgames to get unbanned. Good ****.

Banks is on the fast track to 1000 posts, and another ban.

Banks

Smash Hero
I plan to make 1000 before i get banned. Although since i have those six points floating on my user CP im wondering if one point would put me on permanent ban again....>_> hope not

Banks

Smash Hero
guys guess what, theres some dood named lloyd banks, tony yayo, the game, and 50 cent. lolz what a friggen coincedence m i rite omgZ

Skler

Smash Master
Apparently it has something to do with windows. Look at the link Schweppes had, it says Skler "The chassis of somethinginfrench"

Skler

Smash Master
No way. Ginger ale STOLE SCHWEPPES' NAME!

I just noticed, the MST10 thread seems to be very much about trains, while almost nobody here discusses them. Why is this so, seeing as this tournament sucks and is now about trains?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There, updated.

I'll let Kais change his to trains if he wishes, but I'm fine with my current subtitle.

nocsha

Smash Cadet
I can actually go to this one i wish i could go to mst 10 but i got grounded my parents are working and im broke but if im thinking right my moms not working i get ungrounded on the 27th and I'll have $100 and ill also have a smash partner.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I can actually go to this one i wish i could go to mst 10 but i got grounded my parents are working and im broke but if im thinking right my moms not working i get ungrounded on the 27th and I'll have $100 and ill also have a smash partner.
#1 I feel old.

#2 did you just say you're going to team with your mom?

Banks

Smash Hero
Smooch how old are you anyway? if you are above thirty we may need to have a serious talk about your life. ;p

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm... well I've graduated college. Like a couple years ago. I'm not over 30. if you subtract 4 from that number you have my age.

If that dude really does team with his mom it would be amazing. Moms play Yoshi and Kirby.

Cort

Apple Head
I live in the ghetto too. Lol Darc and Dazwa live on a farm.

I actually want to go to an MST :( I <3 you Mainers.

Banks

Smash Hero
One time when we went to Darc and Dazwa's crib, their mom sent us out to the barn to get them, and darc was milking a cow as dazwa collected eggs. good times. =D
also, jimi cracked corn, but i didnt care.

and if you go to an MST cort, this be'z the one to go to. we must secure you a ride. houston out roger roger

Top Bottom