• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 10: Chu rikes trains, m i rite? March 31st

ZoSo

Smash Champion
MST11: Happy NusSklertap Day!

>_> I'm so good with those titles.

EDIT: Peter, downgrade DK64 and Rainbow Cruise from neutral teams to counterpick only and have Onett banned. I've seen DK64/Cruise listed on previous MSTs for teams neutrals but never actually used. Onett is something that's usually banned, but for some reason isn't on your list.
Onett is usually banned for singles too.

Skler

Smash Master
I'll assume that since it is a cowboy hat it is one of the greatest hats known to mankind. Probably right below sombreros (lolspelling).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Uhh...just noticed you don't list what you're running for tournaments, what the entry fee is, what the prize split is, etc.

Kais

Smash Ace
Sorry about that ^^; I guess I just forgot because I didn't expect we might have new people this time...

Banks

Smash Hero
look whos back, BanksYAYOGAME50 has RISEN FROM THE DEAD

does anyone know if DJ is definitely coming. Ill have to talk to that dood

Banks

Smash Hero
birdman, this name has been banned for a ****'s age, i just used the other in place of this. this is my original name yo, so classic it depicts the g-unit of old which doesn;t even exist anymore. too classic

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Hey don't speak for Banks, I need Banks to agree with this, not some random YAYO like you.

Btw, I'm calling out the following:

Darc: Jiggly Ditto MM
Dazwa: Falco Ditto MM ALL Pokefloats
Th0rn: Pichu vs. your Falco MM
Pine: Mario Ditto MM
Skler: Link Ditto MM ALL Hyrule
Banks: Marth Ditto MM ALL FD
BanksYAYOGame50: Falcon vs. your Sheik MM ALL GAW STAGE

There might be more added later.

Banks

Smash Hero
ok DJ you asked for it, that Marth ditto is gonna be oh so one sided. Whish side am i talking about??? IDK. Kais mm?! Birdman MM?! Pine MM?! call me mini DJ i just want mm's!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Gah, you don't even HAVE a sig.

GG nore.

p.s don't add a sig and post, "ya I do th0rn". You already lost.
But, he does...

He just quick replied which for some reason defaults as not adding a sig to your post.

Top Bottom