• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lylat Cruise - Mechanics and Patterns

T-block

B2B TST
Ah okay... cool.

I'm going to update it soon with some of the info MK26 brought to the table, so I'm gonna have to ask you to update all your reposts... probably later today =x

Once you do, some credit should go to MK26 as well ;)

NNID
Budget_Player
Oh yeah, sure thing.

And fun fact: some people missed this. :laugh: If that isn't justification, then I don't know what is. STAGE DISCUSSION BELONGS IN COMPETITIVE BRAWL YOU ****MUNCHER PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF WHERE FORUMS GO! :laugh:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, sure thing.

And fun fact: some people missed this. :laugh: If that isn't justification, then I don't know what is. STAGE DISCUSSION BELONGS IN COMPETITIVE BRAWL YOU ****MUNCHER PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF WHERE FORUMS GO! :laugh:
Thats actually a good point. I mean its not like the mods even let you keep threads open if its like "i likez spear pillarz cuz pokemanz is cool". This forum is clearly for competitive discussion and stage legality. This sub forum should be in with competitive Brawl. Which mods should we be talking to about this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't make a new thread just to post the info elsewhere.

Duplicate threads are a no go, and I have personally told others not to do this in the past.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah, it's because we don't want it to spam the forums is why reposting threads.

And I'm pretty sure this forum will be moved, still gonna wait and see about that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wanna ask about the Star Fox character taunts here, just to know for the future, can they only do it on warps or can they up down up taunt at anytime to cause the easter egg conversations to pop up, and if so can you do it again after you do it the first time?

I know it's not a competitive question, but I do enjoy doing it here with the space animals.

~

Also the stage tilting up makes Lucario's Fsmash fun, goes through the stage and covers the ledge. ^_^

Top Bottom