• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
So little love for Nah. ;_;
I am a part of that little :D
She's an awesome unit and I love how precocious she is when comparing to her mother. I have Donnel as her pops and I think NowiXDonnel is pretty cute.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nah is awesome! I love Nah!

Myrmidon is so good in awakening <3

Lon'qu-Cordelia/Severa just seems perfect based on their personality to.
Lon'qu just seems the perfect father for someone like Severa and I like their support more then I like it wth any other father.

I like to switch things up but I always seem to marry Lon'qu and Cordelia.
I prefer Lon'Qu with Lissa.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I actually really like Nah, she's not in my top 5, but she is a great unit, and I love her as a character.
Haha, yeah - I guess this is the case for me with several characters that didn't make it on my top 5. :p
Nah's "Hyaaah!" is my favourite audio clip in the entire game. :awesome:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
So little love for Nah. ;_;
nah, I don't really like Nah.

Top five females:
1) Libra
1) Lucina
2) Cherche
3) Severa
4) Cordelia
5) Tiki

Top five males:
1) Henry
2) Owain
3) Brady
4) Basilio
5) Kellam

Reginleif

Smash Ace
I haven't gotten to recruiting Kjelle yet, how is she as a unit and a character? I'm too lazy to look up her wiki page haha.
One of the best. Donnel or Gaius are her best fathers, but Donnel >>>>>>. Donnel!Kjelle has the largest class selection aside from Robin and his/her kids.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
One of the best. Donnel or Gaius are her best fathers, but Donnel >>>>>>. Donnel!Kjelle has the largest class selection aside from Robin and his/her kids.
Yeah, Donnel is fantastic for Kjelle. I chose him as her father in my min/maxed file and paired General Kjelle with Berserker Yarne, creating a pairing that nigh-on solo Apotheosis. :) Kjelle's a pretty good character story-wise, though I can't say she's one of my favourites.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Yeah, Donnel is fantastic for Kjelle. I chose him as her father in my min/maxed file and paired General Kjelle with Berserker Yarne, creating a pairing that nigh-on solo Apotheosis. :) Kjelle's a pretty good character story-wise, though I can't say she's one of my favourites.
That purple hair + purple outfit <3 :039::039::039:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I still haven't unlocked all the children in any of my save files. :p

Which is funny, considering I'm now doing a hard mode classic on Awakening. I'm on chapter 8 now...Speaking of which, I should really get back to that. >.>

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Now that you mention it... Owain seems like the perfect match. Their support conversations together were fantastic. :p But the incest does complicate things... :p

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I like Morgan and Yarne personally, though I think that means I'll turn my child into a masochist. Not the best route. But something about the support is strangely cute.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
For some reason I'm hoping Sakurai will reveal Lucina's Final Smash this week.

It won't be long, now. Soon we're going to get something big. Will it be this week? Will we have to wait until mid August? I think we're going to have to wait another week or so for another character trailer (perhaps the last one before release), so my bet's on this week's big reveal being some juicy veteran details. We've already got a lot of stages and items lately. We even got a game mode!

So, yeah. Lucina's Final Smash or a custom move for a random character or... Dare I hope? Actual info on Ike?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I saw some people talking about getting these. How much do they usually cost? Do you have to import them from Japan directly or can you buy them in America?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I saw some people talking about getting these. How much do they usually cost? Do you have to import them from Japan directly or can you buy them in America?
Depends. Lucina has joints as opposed to a normal statue which could make a difference in price but I'm not sure. You're looking at at least $100 shipped from Japan, I can't imagine this one being more than $150 but I hardly know anything about these things. Can get them afterwards from American resellers but if untouched/new they are obviously marked up and if the price seems really good it's likely damaged/has some sort of issue with it. Will obviously be online resellers unless there's some niche shop that would be willing to import for you.

but yeah this is cool

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I just hope that Lucina's Final Smash is different than Marth's. What if Lucina's final Smash is just a clone of Robin's, with Morgan taking the place of Chrom?

I think it will be just a fancy combo.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy

From the same artist mentioned above.

Gah~ so freaking cute.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I was about to compliment this artwork, then I noticed Lucina is wearing a mini-skirt and garters.

No.
Ahh, I'm sorry if I offend. I should've chosen a more appropriate picture.

The artist's art style is really neat, this person draws a lot of Morgan and Luci.

I like this one.

andimidna

Smash Master
Ah, looking through all of these pages is great. What an active thread.
I remember when this thread had trouble breaking past 10/11 pages

Last edited:

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
Depends. Lucina has joints as opposed to a normal statue which could make a difference in price but I'm not sure. You're looking at at least $100 shipped from Japan, I can't imagine this one being more than $150 but I hardly know anything about these things. Can get them afterwards from American resellers but if untouched/new they are obviously marked up and if the price seems really good it's likely damaged/has some sort of issue with it. Will obviously be online resellers unless there's some niche shop that would be willing to import for you.

but yeah this is cool
$150 is wayyyy over priced! I got Link, Pit, and Samus $50 each shipped when they first came out! If you really want it just be sure to pre-order it

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Ah, looking through all of these pages is great. What an active thread.
I remember when this thread had trouble breaking past 10/11 pages
This is probably my "to-go-to" thread as of now, on this site.
I also think this thread and all this Lucina talk made me like her a lot more too

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Art by Morgan

I've never seen fanart of Lucina in the Tactician cloak until now! Thanks for sharing!

...Although I've never even bothered to change her to that class in Awakening, because by the time I got to her in my F!Robin x Chrom playthrough, she already had the necessary skills inherited from her mother.

Ahh, I'm sorry if I offend. I should've chosen a more appropriate picture.

The artist's art style is really neat, this person draws a lot of Morgan and Luci.

I like this one.
I don't know why, but Lucina reminds me of Korra in that picture.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
[/spoiler]

I've never seen fanart of Lucina in the Tactician cloak until now! Thanks for sharing!

...Although I've never even changed her to the class in Awakening anyways, because by the time I got to her in my F!Robin x Chrom playthrough, she already had the necessary skills inherited from her mother.

Wait, Lucina can be a Tactician if F!Robin is her mother? How did I not realize this?! I have to experience this right now.

...Going to go play Awakening now. Tactician + Aether = win.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Wait, Lucina can be a Tactician if F!Robin is her mother? How did I not realize this?! I have to experience this right now.

...Going to go play Awakening now. Tactician + Aether = win.
IIRC, Lucina can change into all of her mother's potential classes. And if Robin is her mother, it's only logical that she can become a tactician as well.

Robin can change into any class so long as it is possible for their gender (i.e. males cannot become Pegasus Knights and females cannot become Fighters).

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
[/spoiler]
Must it be her determined, with a slice of cockiness expression? Haha.

Since Aether was mentioned, what set of skills do you guys have your Lucina use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom