• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm not creative enough to think up an elaborate head canon for everyone :seuss:

gerome and whoever he married became FE's Batman and Batgirl
Morgan's a superhero now. Eat your heart out Cynthia.
I've always had the headcanon that :4robinm: and :4lucina: end up staying in thier own part of the castle.
Sadly, like Liquid, I too am not creative enough to make a headcanon for everyone. I leave that in more capable and creative minds than my own.
I meant just :4robinm:and:4lucina:.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Morgan's a superhero now. Eat your heart out Cynthia.
I've always had the headcanon that :4robinm: and :4lucina: end up staying in thier own part of the castle.

I meant just :4robinm:and:4lucina:.
Ohhh, well I still give the same answer as before. I leave that to other's who are far more creative than I am. Besides, I enjoy hearing about them more than I do creating them.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Wait...Cynthia is red headed...Batgirl is typically a read head...

:upsidedown:

You did say anyone else, so it could have meant that "hey what's your head canons for every single pairing".

Just a thought.
Should have been more specific.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Wait...Cynthia is red headed...Batgirl is typically a read head...

:upsidedown:

You did say anyone else, so it could have meant that "hey what's your head canons for every single pairing".

Just a thought.
If Gaius is the father of Cynthia, she's a redhead.

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I ship Lucina and Severa (shortly behind is Severa x Kjelle). They'll never be related, I like their dynamic (Hot Spring conversation, real or imagined), Severa has way better supports with girls than with guys (I didn't realize that people hated Severa based on her supports because my impression of her was: friendly with Kjelle, in a gal-pal kinda way; competitive with Cynthia; protective of Noire; was the first to throw herself in front of Lucina in Future Past 3. Combined with her inferiority complexity and her awesome combat ability I really love this character.) and her sexuality is pretty well open to interpretation (though not as well as Kjelle's ...).

Plus the Cordelia - Chrom and Severa - Lucina parallel of Lord and Knight Protector strikes me as kinda interesting in a lot of ways.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I ship Lucina and Severa (shortly behind is Severa x Kjelle). They'll never be related, I like their dynamic (Hot Spring conversation, real or imagined), Severa has way better supports with girls than with guys (I didn't realize that people hated Severa based on her supports because my impression of her was: friendly with Kjelle, in a gal-pal kinda way; competitive with Cynthia; protective of Noire; was the first to throw herself in front of Lucina in Future Past 3. Combined with her inferiority complexity and her awesome combat ability I really love this character.) and her sexuality is pretty well open to interpretation (though not as well as Kjelle's ...).

Plus the Cordelia - Chrom and Severa - Lucina parallel of Lord and Knight Protector strikes me as kinda interesting in a lot of ways.
As romantic partners or friends?
And what about :4robinm:?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Romantically, duh. Severa doesn't have a single good S-Support conversation tree and besides Robin, neither does Lucina.

#opinion #i'mnotgoingtoargueaboutthis
Fixed. I depise Gerome's supports with Lucina. They're really freaking bad.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
They were just boring. Apart from the fact that we learn Lucina's mask was made by him, nothing interesting happens. You could have swapped both of them out for any of the other children. I also prefer Gerome being the Robin to Lucina's Chrom.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Romantically, duh. Severa doesn't have a single good S-Support conversation tree and besides Gerome, neither does Lucina.

#opinion #i'mnotgoingtoargueaboutthis
Lies! Owain x Severa is adorable.

Also as lame if Robin and Lucina's C-A conversations are, the S rank convo, the unique version of the chapter 21 scene, and the romance conversation at the Hotsprings makes up for it

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
They just boring. Apart from the fact that we learn Lucina's mask was made by him, nothing interesting happens. You could have swapped both of them out for any of the other children. I also prefer Gerome being the Robin to Lucina's Chrom.
Ohkay. I read into the conversation a lot more; honestly the way Gerome acts about Lucina, these are two people where not a lot needs be said between them.

Then again I've re-imagined a lot of Awakening canon and have impressions of characters based partly off what I've written and what I've read, so I think about these guys a bit differently. This is also how I choose to enjoy comic books. Yes, I like Year One. No, I'm not reading the ****ing re-write.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
And by that last sentence, I mean he's sleeping with Lucina's future daughter. Lucina's more like her father than she could ever imagine.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
And by that last sentence, I mean he's sleeping with Lucina's future daughter. Lucina's more like her father than she could ever imagine.
I'm sorry this is just gold. On finding out about Gerome and Morgan,

*Robin comes up to Gerome*

Robin: *raises finger, opens mouth* ...

Gerome: ...

Robin: ...

Robin: *walks away*

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I bet Robin would be like, "I feel you, bro."

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet

Also as lame if Robin and Lucina's C-A conversations are, the S rank convo, the unique version of the chapter 21 scene, and the romance conversation at the Hotsprings makes up for it
I enjoyed the A-rank one. It's one of the only A-ranks that isn't platonic. It's obvious that by that point, they were already beginning to see each other in a romantic light.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yes,

Especially when Severa has to talk him out his BSOD.

I enjoyed the A-rank one. It's one of the only A-ranks that isn't platonic. It's obvious that by that point, they were already beginning to see each other in a romantic light.
This is what makes this particular A support among my favorites.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
FE14 should have a Mass Effect style save transfer system!
What are everyone's headcanons for what they do after the game ends?
And Robin/Lucina is probably canon anyways...
I've stated it before, but here is is again.

Robin and Lucina decide to leave the capital to live in quieter place in the countryside, mainly due to all the political issues Lucina's presence would bring (Lucina renounces any claim to the throne, since in all rights that belongs to her younger self that was born in this world). However, they make sure to settle down someone within a day or two's ride from Yllistol, so they can still visit with everyone from time to time. Robin takes to writing books and manuals on tactics, as well as several tomes chronicling their adventures (and doing his best to detail and make sense of the relationships between the three timelines that played a role in their story). Nine months after Robin returned from the dead, Lucina gives birth to twins, who they of course name Morgan and Marc. And they live happily ever after, the end.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Well to be fair, in this situation Robin would technically be the equivalent of --insert who Chrom married here--, since its not his best friend who marries his daughter but Lucina's best friend, lol.

I also like to make Frederick Gerome's father, since then Gerome is to Lucina as Frederick is to Chrom, only Gerome is less overbearing, but the super loyalty is still there.

Silverlock

Smash Rookie
NNID
NinF0X
3DS FC
0645-5827-5788
Count me in among the ranks of Lucina's army. She's exactly what I needed to main Marth instead of, say, Captain Falcon (read: range + more aggressive, less spacey style).

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if there are any good pics of Robin dressed as Link or Link dressed as Robin or Link and Robin together in the same pic ( I mean:4robinm: and :4link: and not in a romantic way) I trying to find a good picture for my avatar to use, though I might use a Young Link one, fav form of Link, his so CUTE XP :younglinkmelee:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
While I like that pairing, I vastly prefer Lon'qu and Cherche because of how deep it goes into Lon'qu's psyche.
I went with Lon'qu and Cherche my first go round, and I love them so much together. They're another one of my top FE:A couples. It also explains Gerome a LOT. He really does seem like Lon'qu Jr.
If Gaius is the father of Cynthia, she's a redhead.
Even before pairing off Sumia with Gaius, I always loved the idea of Cynthia being a redhead. It just fits somehow. Though, had I paired Sumia with Henry, it'd be funny because she and Morgan would look like mini versions of Morgan's parents in my game had I gone with default Robin. Blue-haired Cynthia is cute, too.

I want to do different supports each run (whether it's M! or F! Robin), so I'm curious to see how my M!Robin run goes once I can play it again and am not bogged down by school and Smash. The only one I know for sure at this point is Chrom x Maribelle and possibly M!Robin x Lucina (or Sumia, but most likely Lucy at this point).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well to be fair, in this situation Robin would technically be the equivalent of --insert who Chrom married here--, since its not his best friend who marries his daughter but Lucina's best friend, lol.

I also like to make Frederick Gerome's father, since then Gerome is to Lucina as Frederick is to Chrom, only Gerome is less overbearing, but the super loyalty is still there.
It's because Robin knows what it's like to ask your best friend for their daughter's hand in marriage.
Agreed. NOW GET BACK TO WRITING MAH FLUFF!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom