• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community combo video: PeeKay Bay Bay

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yep. Wifi takes away all the skill you have then it becomes a game of who can survive the lag.
Usually when theres a good connection its not THAT bad but offline are still better. I have 2 offline matches of my lucas.......but its against a friend that sucks badly.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
PeeKay Bay Bay? Why?

PK LOVE..... Like I heard Ref might play lucas....

Too bad it's not true.... Or is it?

But why Bay Bay? Sounds like Baby. PeeKay Hey bay bay Hey bay bay hey, Boys say boys say, hey bay bay, hey bay bay hey, girls say girls say hey bay bay, hey bay bay hey, HEY BAY BAY BAY BAY...

Err.... Never mind PeeKay Baby would have been decent if I didn't just ruin it like now....

Good Luck...

Ref and Lucas fan boys don't read the spoilers...

Ref goes Ness all day so No Lucas, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS,

I feel Happy....

Err sorry

Sorry. But I can pull out those puns on your video's title

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
PeeKay Bay Bay? Why?

PK LOVE..... Like I heard Ref might play lucas....

Too bad it's not true.... Or is it?

But why Bay Bay? Sounds like Baby. PeeKay Hey bay bay Hey bay bay hey, Boys say boys say, hey bay bay, hey bay bay hey, girls say girls say hey bay bay, hey bay bay hey, HEY BAY BAY BAY BAY...

Err.... Never mind PeeKay Baby would have been decent if I didn't just ruin it like now....

Good Luck...

Ref and Lucas fan boys don't read the spoilers...

Ref goes Ness all day so No Lucas, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS, NESS,

I feel Happy....

Err sorry

Sorry. But I can pull out those puns on your video's title
:laugh:

This post made my day. Too long to sig, though.

Ref would be even cooler if he'd just give peace Lucas a chance. No Doubt.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Well you can always sig parts of it that were your favorite.

Also PeeKay bay bay is probably a really weak attack, I mean a baby can't really do much damage can it?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Some things before I go to first:
-The video will be shorter than I had originally planned it to, most of the clips are the same Dair- fsmash clips anyway.
- It'll be around- min long.
-It'll be released on Christmas Day

GTFO Ref, lol.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
wow only a minute long...oh well, i cant complain. my only clip was a wi-fi 0-64 combo that ended with a PKT gimp, which of course is nothing special =]
lol dont take me seriously i'm jk.
so is the song porkie of porkie then??

Neon Ness

YOSH. This'll be the greatest Christmas present evah. I can't wait to see it.

ZMan

Smash Master
IT'S DONE!!!!!11!1!1 Personally, I like the way it came out. It's 4:54 long. I meant it to be longer but some of the clips weren't working so I said whatev and kept going on. I'm gonna put it on Youtube Christmas day as my Christmas gift from me to you all.

ZMan

Smash Master
Money and a girlfriend (that's not fat or a lesbo/****).

I have a feeling that I'm going to be like Randal from Clerks in the sense that every girl I'll date and break up with will turn into a lesbian. :(

Speking of Randall looks whos in my sig :p

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
No. The only songs that are in it are Porkie of and Children.

Be patient, Firekirby7. Flirt with girls and play some brawl in the meantime. I'm gonna do that :D
ohh great now i can still use it:laugh:
and girls>>>>>>brawl. yeah i said it=]

i hav yet to try Forward's way of picking up girls. for those of u who dont no what i'm talking about, heres the video. and yes, it's the smasher Forward i'm talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93kbgcUF1bE

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Toxi, I just looked at your sig and I thought "Sonic boarders, taking over peoples' sanity since Sonic was confirmed for Brawl."

:093:

ZMan

Smash Master
Gather round everybody and I'll tell ya'll a tale.

Back in July, local player Kash decided to hold a reginal tourny. The only people who came were NM, AZ, TX (by TX I mean Melee1 and D4BA), and DSF (he won). So in the winners bracket Farming player Dr. Bill Cosby (MK) was fighting Forward (Pit?/Snake?). Everyone in the room was all hype cause Dr. Bill Cosby was beating Foward. Within all the yelling and hype, I decided to yell "Forward wets the bed" and then "Forward has crabs!" Dr. BIll Cosby wins the set, I knock over the Wii, and someone else gets the blame for all this (ironcally enough it was the same person who's Wii I knocked over). Forward johns about crowd intereference and the set should be replayed but to know avail. Forward leaves the venue and cries outside.

That's the story. I kind of feel bad for him.

Neon Ness

ZMan for top tier.

I laughed even though I shouldn't have. Really, I feel bad for Forward. That was pretty much insane.

Top Bottom