• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community combo video: PeeKay Bay Bay

prOAPC

Smash Lord
zman, i sent you some others replays :) i can't send you anymore, but i think there is everytime i want. I won't tell you what to choose, just watch the videos and choose what you want. Maybe those opponents aren't really good, i mean, they're good, but i'm better :p

and irsic, the 2 replays i sent you are not fights, one (the lucas vs peach) is me showing some tech, the other one (lucas vs marth) is lucas under smashville and owning marth with wavezap magnet pull (just for fun).

what about calling the video "let's eat some PK Omelets"? :)

Levitas

the moon
I'd like to stay away from the whole "PK omelets" thing for the video. Honestly, I find it to be a little lame and a bit too much of an inside thing for anyone to get it.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i'd call it PK Waffles :)

and what about including some clips of those epic laggy wifi dittos, (Zman vs APC and Pink Fresh vs Irsic), i saved 2 replays, i don't know if Zman save them, if not, tell me asap and i'll send them to you

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I'm the guy who's doing all the editing on the video. And PK Omelets is just a place holder til I get an idear for a real name. If I don't I'll just call it "PeeKay Bay Bay" or something. So far I have the intro done. That's it >_>

I still need to find all the clip that I want to be in the video, send the list to Levitas, get them on my computer at school, edit them in iMovie, then put all the finishing touches on it.

I still need an idea for a second body song. The current songs in the video are: Porkie of and 4 Clubbers Children Hardstyle remix (credit music, I still need it though)

Pink- I've added you, not sure what's gingon though.

I need a bigger SD card

Tyr_03

Smash Champion

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
thats the spirit chu245!
and as for the title, omelets in an inside joke so no.
how about this ffor a title; "STOCKPROOF: A Lucas Community Combo Video"

ZMAN: look up "Number One" by Nelly for the second song and see if u like that. its an old song, but it's pretty good.
and i hav some people over today, so i'll try record some matches

Noraa

Smash Lord
Use the song Mgmt - Electric Feel.

If anyone thinks that song shouldnt be the 2nd song in our vid then kill you self lol. Its perfect.

ZMan

Smash Master
Rest assured Tyr you will be in the video. Once I get the list of videos I want ripped from Youtube to Levitas (you're gonna have a fun weekend yo lol).

Chu- If you have no way of recording replays then just add me. My info is at the side. Also, WTF do you live? In the credits I'm going to list all the Lucas players who helped and list what state/country they're from.

Pink Fresh- We still need to play so I can own you in an Epic Wifi Lucas ditto.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Our community omelette was locked...!?

ZMan, whenever you're online, send me a PM, I guess. I added you, so I'll try sending replays today. Also, I demand that a Sonic ditto end the combo video. I'll see if catinthehat can send it to me and I'll send it to you, or I guess he could send it directly to you if you want. But we must end it with steak.

So have we settled on a video title yet? How about... "3 Stocked"?

Neon Ness

I'm mad because the Marth boards have a general chat thread. Approved by Samurai Panda, no less. All they're doing is making posts like "I"m sexy" and "No, I'm more smexier than u". Omelettes > this.

To quote a certain Fawful, "I have rage."

Irsic

Smash Ace
Haha, more GGs Pink! If only our connection was just slightly better our games would be pretty flawless. Good stuff.

My dads bugging me to go to change my oil and my GF keeps calling me, so maybe tomorrow. Time to get on with the day. :[

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
good stuff man
falcon is too good =]
really i would have lost that one if i didn't stage spike you with his up b. YESSSS! lol
you beat me in a lucas ditto =[
that was like the first time i ever lost a lucas ditto lol.
where is Zman...

Levitas

the moon
I'm mad because the Marth boards have a general chat thread. Approved by Samurai Panda, no less. All they're doing is making posts like "I"m sexy" and "No, I'm more smexier than u". Omelettes > this.

To quote a certain Fawful, "I have rage."
Don't be mad. That's my contingency at the moment.

Irsic

Smash Ace
good stuff man
falcon is too good =]
really i would have lost that one if i didn't stage spike you with his up b. YESSSS! lol
you beat me in a lucas ditto =[
that was like the first time i ever lost a lucas ditto lol.
where is Zman...
**** falcon. i tried to tech the up b stage spike but alas....wifi. t_t
and i had numerous chances to beat you today in Lucas dittos and then I'd end up suiciding. biggest T_T ever. lol. my claus is just too good!!! >_>;
not really, i'm pretty bad at dittos. I don't really ever play them.

I'm now wondering if that is what everyone else thinks when they're hit by Lucas' fsmash. It just has unmatched power and speed...so ridiculous. I think I'm going to stop using it all together now except when in kill %'s, purely just because of it's ridiculous kill power. I had no idea that's what it was like to be hit with the bat. <_<

Irsic

Smash Ace
Rest assured Tyr you will be in the video. Once I get the list of videos I want ripped from Youtube to Levitas (you're gonna have a fun weekend yo lol).

Chu- If you have no way of recording replays then just add me. My info is at the side. Also, WTF do you live? In the credits I'm going to list all the Lucas players who helped and list what state/country they're from.

Pink Fresh- We still need to play so I can own you in an Epic Wifi Lucas ditto.
Careful, PF knows his dittos. It took like at least 10 ditto's before I managed to beat him. Then again, he's good at the ditto, I'm bad. <_< Took a bit of warming up. Not that the matches weren't always close, but when we got to 1-1 stock, he would just take me down a peg. :[

Neon Ness

ZMan needs to get online. I found another video from yours truly. Also got Sonic dittos!

This video is gonna be insane. I pity anyone who's not in it.

ZMan

Smash Master
Christmas shopping took longer than expected :( Sorry Pink and Neon :(. On the bright side I got Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, and two guitars for Christmas :)! Down side I can't play them till Christmas :(. Oh and I got a bigger SD card :)(Two gigs).

BTW just to repeat something, no Wifi clips are gonna be in the video. Sorry, Irsic. But if we are gonna gain Lucas some repect around the smash scene than we must let go of Wifi.

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER: I've narrowed down the name choices to:

PeeKay Bay Bay
Sonic Sucks
Not Low Tier
Best hair-doo in the universe
Marth is for ***gots

Neon Ness

PeeKay Bay Bay
Sonic Sucks
Not Low Tier
Best hair-doo in the universe
Marth is for ***gots
Revised it.

I like PK Bay Bay. I still think 3 Stocked also sounds good; only thing about it is it could apply to anyone, not just Lucas. The last one works also.

Boo Marth. Hooray beer!

Neon Ness

Good games, ZMan. I got gimped/edgehogged way too much, though... :urg:

Anyway, in the replay I sent, I was hoping you could use the part where my PKT2 scrapes Diddy and sends him under Lylat Cruise. Or if you find something that would be better for the video, feel free to add whatever part looks best.

ZMan

Smash Master
I can't see how people can take Wifi seriously. Any kind of skill that you might have is killed by lag.

I think Nelly #1 is gonna be the second song. Electric Feel is good but I like Nelly better. I got idea for the title- Don't mess with the doo.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
I can't see how people can take Wifi seriously. Any kind of skill that you might have is killed by lag.

I think Nelly #1 is gonna be the second song. Electric Feel is good but I like Nelly better.
QFT.
OFF-TOPIC: I just saw APELUCAS for the 1st time. it's a great video!
ON-TOPIC:I think PK Bay Bay is a good title. i vote yes.
1st song is Porkie of Porkie right?

omelet

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
How long will it be and how many players are starring?

For song choices, I'd suggest MOTHER3's Final Battle, Porky's robots and King P's Theme from the DCMC.

Non-MOTHER choices:
Mega Man 2: Dr. Wily Stage 1+2 :laugh:
Final Fantasy 4: The 4 Fiends.

PK Board Storm?

prOAPC

Smash Lord
QFT.
OFF-TOPIC: I just saw APELUCAS for the 1st time. it's a great video!
ON-TOPIC:I think PK Bay Bay is a good title. i vote yes.
1st song is Porkie of Porkie right?

omelet
lol thanks :p i want to make the complete video, but in high quality, but that would be next year
zman, have you watched my replays? What do you think?

ZMan

Smash Master
Bubbleman Nsider- I'll putin as many players as possible within the aloted time on Youtube. You're probably gonna be in it to once I go through your vids. If you want to do that for me, that'd be lovely.

APC- Pick another stage besides FD yo. I'm gettin counfused with all your vids mang. You have a good Lucas, BTW. Lots of fun combos in your vids.

Neon Ness

I think the second song should be Painkiller by Judas Priest. It fits Lucas so well.

Top Bottom