• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas? Charrrrge!

burrito

Smash Lord
Wow, no PK love? Lucas doesn't retain even a single PK attack from his game, they were all stolen from Kumatora. What's up with that? It bothers me.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
^^^actually is the attack's default name, dont know why, is the same thing with Ness's PK Rockin. The name is PK + the thing you listed as your favorite thing at the beggining of the game; Love was the default thing that listed as your favorite thing when you didnt listed anything. But I actually like how PK Love sounds, it makes it sound so...cool, I dont know, it really fits in with the plot.

It's Lucas's most powerful psychic attack, PK Starstorm is not even a meteor shower in the actual game.
really?, I always though it was, well, with stars instead of meteors, but whatever.

Shtar Suicide

Smash Rookie
Yar, thanks Ace. I thought that too, but I for some reason can't find myself predicting the characters roster.

vesperview

Smash Hero
What's it like; is Love just a really romantic sounding name?
Here's a picture of the attack, is much better than me explaining it:

You can name the attack based on the thing you love most, hence, the name.

Wow, no PK love? Lucas doesn't retain even a single PK attack from his game, they were all stolen from Kumatora. What's up with that? It bothers me.
QFT! It was disappointing, he does have PSI Magnet though.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Here's a picture of the attack, is much better than me explaining it:

You can name the attack based on the thing you love most, hence, the name.

QFT! It was disappointing, he does have PSI Magnet though.
Ahh, that's where all of the hexagons are coming from! I can't really tell what's happening there, but I think Starstorm just looks a lot flashier/cooler.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
thats classic sakurai for u always going 4 cool nd flashy like marios final smash didnt come from ny game no1 has seen him do that but hey it looks cool as helll he did the same thing with lucas not his move but it looks sik

Noshiee

Smash Ace
If I got what you said right (be careful with your grammar), you are comparing Mario's Finale with PK Starstorm, well, the difference here is that Mario's Finale is an original Smash Bros. move, while PK Starstorm indeed appeared in the gamez, but Kumatora used it, not Lucas, which is like giving Zelda Link's Master Sword, kinda.

PK Starstorm is a lot cooler, too bad it's not Lucas's attack:

At least Kumatora is out of the way.
yeah, I rather have her as a AT using PK Ground or something (it is the only PK left that she used that wasn't "borrowed" by Lucas). Claus FTW!

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
dont be so down every1 lucas looks alllooooootttt bettteeeeeer this time around then ness did

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Actually as far as moves Ness was no different, all of Ness moves were actually moves of Paula not his.

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
didnt it say on the dojo that even after you release the button it keeps charging???

so is that like warios fart that it will charge if you dont use ot for a while? or am i thinking of something totaly diff

Tobi-

Smash Ace
His final smash looks amazing. Goes through the platforms and even breaks up some of the other ones. Very epic.

Unrelated, but if Captain Falcon was in, I wonder what his final smash would be.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
His final smash looks amazing. Goes through the platforms and even breaks up some of the other ones. Very epic.

Unrelated, but if Captain Falcon was in, I wonder what his final smash would be.
he gets inside the Blue Falcon and runs over everybody, while the car is engulfed in flames in the shape of a falcon.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
hmmm....if Lucas's powerful move was actually PK Love....but it got switched to PK Starstorm in SSBB...which is not his....Ness's most powerful move PK Rockin' in ...which is actually PK Love in Japan.............so if Ness is in...he Gets PK Love (AKA PK Rockin')?????

Noshiee

Smash Ace
hmmm....if Lucas's powerful move was actually PK Love....but it got switched to PK Starstorm in SSBB...which is not his....Ness's most powerful move PK Rockin' in ...which is actually PK Love in Japan.............so if Ness is in...he Gets PK Love (AKA PK Rockin')?????
I didnt understand anything you said lol
but PK Rockin and Love are indeed the same move, and are known by those names in both US and Japan, and not only PK rockin here and PK Love there.
PK Rockin is used for Ness's signature PK, and PK Love for Lucas special PK.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Too bad he's not in.

Top Bottom