• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Who is all going to DMT Reunion? Could use a partner if mine doesn't show up. I main Yoshi but will use metaknight as well in doubles.

freebees

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody, I'm new to smash and I'm looking for some people to play with.

At the moment I only play Melee(very badly), because its the only smash I own. But I am interested in project m.

I was wondering if yall do weekly meet ups, or anything like that in the panhandle area?

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
hey! glad to hear of a new smasher in our area! We meet up normally weekly, sometimes biweekly. Usually on saturdays. We've been playing a good amount of Project M lately However, we are just getting into it and have mostly played brawl. We will definently play melee as well. We played it 2 weeks ago. We have one guy that is really into melee and wants to get better as well. PM me your number and stuff and we can meet up and smash!

freebees

Smash Rookie
So I got brawl, I've been messing around with a few characters. But I think im going to main Olimar, he seems like he fits my play style best. Plus his skill cap seems really high. Im really hoping some of us can meet up and play so I can get some experience against some human players, instead of just playing the cpu :/

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
So I got brawl, I've been messing around with a few characters. But I think im going to main Olimar, he seems like he fits my play style best. Plus his skill cap seems really high. Im really hoping some of us can meet up and play so I can get some experience against some human players, instead of just playing the cpu :/
In the off chance I go, see you at the tournament this saturday!

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I have yet to post on this thread. Bringing Melee into the mainstream of the 806! I've been active here for about half a year now, and I see big opportunities!

Hershdog

Smash Rookie
I have yet to post on this thread. Bringing Melee into the mainstream of the 806! I've been active here for about half a year now, and I see big opportunities!
Hey i'm a melee player in amarillo. If you live close we could train. I dont like brawl, never have. So as far as the brawl tournaments go i'm not interested.

AlBundy

Smash Rookie
NNID
albundyfp
Hey, anyone from Odessa/Midland? I know this isn't the area but this is the closest thread I could find. If not do you know anyone who's into smash in my area?

Hershdog

Smash Rookie
Are there any tournaments goin on soon in amarillo? If not, i can host one at my house. Anybody interested?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Announcement #3 (Pot Bonuses):

Me and AirbrushKing will be sponsoring a 200$ pot bonus to WHOBO MLG. Xyro will do 100$ for Brawl's top 3 1vs1 players 1st (60$), 2nd (30$), 3rd (10$) and AirBrushKing will do 100$ to Melee 1vs1 1st (50$) and 50$ for 2vs2 (25$ each team member). Registration spots are filling up so register now at www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/whobomlg to secure your spot. More announcements are on the way so stay tuned!

SWF Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/may-...ition-brawl-melee-pm-64-200-pot-bonus.348315/

FB Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/278250605676938/

AiB event page: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=14466

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Damn haven't been on smashboards in a while... Anyone from Lubbock playing Super Smash Bros 4 on Wii U?

Last edited:
Top Bottom