• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vericz

Smash Champion
well i will say that if TNT stays at otru's place then WATO can come over and smash and we can all leave saturday morning. i think it might be more convenient that way...peace

-hiroshi
Agreed, we don't want to take up all the room at exarch's place and leave the OOS with none. It would probably be more comfortable as well.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we're so close, but I'd still appreciate housing if possible, but don't shove anyone further off out of the way for it.

If we have to, we'll drive up in the morning, and maybe try to figure out Sat night housing (if necessary) on the fly.

Sartori's car:

Sartori
Kaly
MAYBEKryian (I'm tryin)

derf

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT UPDATE

exarch's recovering from surgery so heres an official update:

NEW POT SPLIT
1st 40%
2nd 25%
3rd 15%
4th 10%
5th 5%

Also singles registration will end when the teams tournament begins

HOUSING ALLOCATION

Ares and Phanna are set to stay at Exarch's (11 people total)
Sartori and Dguy at Solitas's (6 total)
Xif, do you need housing/what are your plans?

Ryan if this doesnt work for you lemme know.

Drivers, contact Solitas/Exarch about directions. Exarch should be available tomorrow/possibly thursday to shore up details

Renth

Smash Hero
i'd love to help house you guys.. but i'm not going to make it to gainesville till the 8th or 9th :( can't wait to meet you all.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
:\ So theres gonna be no cake at a tournament called "Let them eat cake".
:o
Last I heard, Exarch's mom is making cake. That woman is isanely nice, thank her if you get a chance.

Apparently I have 6 people staying with me. Still have some room left. RSVP if you can. Pizza will likely be provided.

Also thought that XIF and company might be staying as well. I heard this included Doodah. I weep already.

Call 352-262-7960 if you have any questions.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my car..

Sartori (the man)'s car:

Sartori (if I lose it's because of the terribly long drive from Tallahassee to Gainesville that'smyexcusebeforehandk)
KALY (.. never been to a tournament, posts here)
TWISKE (never been to a tournament)
KRYIAN (trying to force this ******* to come, because I can't just go to tournaments without him, what's the point?)

But no more than that. Matt is a loser and anyone else is a loser too because they're lame.

The end of my story.

BTW, "Kaly" = Chris on front page.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Shoshone - you want to play for a little bit tonight? Also, you can likely ride with us if you want.

AIM me at Kureishima or call 850 509 1740

I have enough time for some matches tonight before I have to do stuff.......

derf

Smash Ace
Q i already planned for you having 5 in your car. as it is now still about 2 carloads worth of housing space so youre money.

laijin-- yes there is cake. possibly more than 1. i do not know what kind

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Way to pull those kids out of tally sartori! lookin forward to seein ya at the tourney!

I'm doin my best. Nobody here is any good whatsoever for years. I was too high to remember playing Rice the only time I did, so I don't even remember.

This guy Shoshone is okay, he should come too. I dunno if he will or not.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Me too. Whataburger here I come.
There are no whataburgers in panama city :(

And just in case you aren't depressed enough by that, I'm almost definitely not gonna be able to make this now. After almost a year of it being on the market, someone decided to pick the week before the biggest fl tournament of the summer and FC to show serious interest in buying our house. So while exceptions are being made for FC since I'm already committed to that trip, I"m basically stuck in PC helping out with moving and stuff for the forseeable future.

Hope everyone has fun at the tourney. Wish I could go, gl to everyone.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Just as I predicted.
Me: hey mom can I bring that old tv set
Mom:huh nO
Me: yeah they need people to help out with tvs
Mom:What kind of thing is this. Oh I got to ride by this place it sounds like a set up.
Well I said I would take one for the team but I failed.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Hmm, i'm still thinking whether I should go or not. It would be cool to meet up all the Southeast smash players though. Doodah is just too funny.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
But in the first post it says the pot split is 60/30/10...... thats going to be changed?

(Sorry if you just answered this, but I'm a little confused)

:colorful:.

I feel like Queen :).

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Darn it i'm recovering from surgery, you're gonna have to give me a little break here Shiz >_>

Smashplayer, we are doing this at a church... so i hope that dispells mom's worries.

Shoshone you should definitely come.

I think the first post is updated.

Might change doubles to a 40/30/20/10 split... idk

I've actually improved immensely over the past few days, so the tournament should go smoothly...

And uh Singles registration will close when teams begins. I just gotta keep things moving if we're gonna finish.

I might have to cut people out of pools too T_T; What's the word from SEFL???

And there will be cake at this.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
SEFL is me, green, dop, chops, seibrik, nick, esam, doodah, sasha, sighrax, riot, tipman, forward, zack

I believe. >_>

Of those, me, green, dop, chops, doodah, sasha, sighrax, riot, forward, zack will probably need housing the day of possibly day after and from there we're driving to FC stopping by the XIF mansion.

doodah may not need the housing, along with sasha then because his plans for FC are being shot down. this may complicate things for the other 2 who would be in his car. But we're working on that.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
yeah i'll be comin w/ a tv and cube. I might buy a powerstrip for this too. I should be comin Friday need to get some team practice w/ phin phanna. If I can get housing where he's stayin that'd be great.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I reserve a spot in TBP's car. Sorry Will but you're gonna have to drive. Your car is infinately better than mine even if it only gets like 15 mpg. I'll even give you $10 for gas. :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea, last I checked Esam wasn't going, but we still need housing saturday night!
Our car I believe is Riddle, Me, and Chops. I dunno if Rexx is going anymore because he sprained his arm, all about if it gets better.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
SEFL is me, green, dop, chops, seibrik, nick, esam, doodah, sasha, sighrax, riot, tipman, forward, zack

I believe. >_>

Of those, me, green, dop, chops, doodah, sasha, sighrax, riot, forward, zack will probably need housing the day of possibly day after and from there we're driving to FC stopping by the XIF mansion.

doodah may not need the housing, along with sasha then because his plans for FC are being shot down. this may complicate things for the other 2 who would be in his car. But we're working on that.
Geez, that's a lot of people.

Doodah doesn't need a place to stay? Now that's a relief. (kidding of course)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
the person who is supposed to pick me up !
please PM me or something (i haven't been able to go on AIM)
i just wanna know what time i'll be getting picked up on what day
also need to swap cell numbers and such

col bol this is your last chance to have the honor of teaming with me :grin: hahaha

dayummm LTEC betta be good ! i hear these FL players know how to tear it up :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom