• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City- PREREG IS UP! Link in 2nd Post! July 27th-28th Grapevine, Tx

Which N64 Mario Party should we run for a side event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Cool. That's the link I gave to my friends, that's about 10+ people for the stream if that makes you feel good lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I mash tap before it's time to tap

To assert my dominance over my controller before it's time

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm leaving for my flight soon. I'll be arriving around 4:25pm at Terminal A. Whoever ends up picking me up should probably meet me around Baggage Area A16. My phone number was in the pre-reg in case anybody needs to contact me about anything, although it'll probably be off during the 3-hour flight.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
gotta remember to update my pm file with all this stuff...

yo, oracle: is it literally just drag and drop (and rename) for your custom .gct?

D

Deleted member

Oh, I'm bringing an old white controller I would like everyone that comes to LTC to sign, just as a... monument I guess.
I'm weird, don't judge.

D

Deleted member

I'm not mad, Sunshine is just one of my favorite games of all time. Nothing can match it.
Right Leaf? Hmm?
What about Super Mario 64 dude? Classic.

And Chrono Trigger? Damn.

I still have a gameshark with all these SM64 cheats and palette swaps lol

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
So maybe this should be brought up. What is our set-up situation for Mario Party 2? We are playing the N64 version right? I have both the Wii VC version and the N64 catrdidge and system. I have 4 N64 controllers, but only one of them is "not garbage"

On both the Wii and N64, I noticed that I have never unlocked Face Lift at Minigame park. It is required to beat the mini-game roller coaster on Hard mode in order to do this, which I won't be able to do in time. Maybe if Awestin has it unlocked on his Mario Party, we can play it there. Also, I don't know if you can control what face to use for face-lift. If there are too many obstacles, I suggest that we draw from a hat or something. Only those who are drawn have to pay an entree fee or something.

D

Deleted member

Hey, does anyone have a spare controller? I think mine just broke. The L/R buttons got jammed, and the control stick isn't working anymore. I'll double check and then edit this post if my controller is really okay :(

D

Deleted member

I think you've gone through like 3 controllers over the past 3 months.
1 from nailpolish
1 from L/R button dying
1 from just being old correct?

D

Deleted member

This is the same ghetto ass nail polish controller, but yeah, it's pretty friggin old and the L/R buttons are pretty ****ed up.

It's been the SAME controller these past three months.

D

Deleted member

Ali is sitting next to me and he says he gave you a controller.
He says "Please don't tell me he ****ed up my controller with nail polish"

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Yessssss

Me and Heysuess are sitting on the first flight we tried! We'll be there in a couple hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom