• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost Songs found: Hatsune Miku for SSB4 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I wish I could afford to have seen her at ARTPOP rave. She'll never hit OR again.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
With Rayman getting a trophy...maybe its a sign there will be more third party trophies, so we could possibly see Miku in that way...maybe.
I did hear Ubisoft asked for him though...but maybe Sega could've asked to put in trophies representing their other games?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Hatsune Miku's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom