• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

LSDX

Wah!
About the registration: do you HAVE to register at noon at the desk/location/w.e, or can it be done online? B/c I am riding out there around 10AM CST, and I'm attending Melee singles only. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Registration will happen before each event, so if you plan on entering a later event only then you will still be able to register for it.

In other words, registration for an event ends when the event starts.

lain

Smash Master
SCOTU said:
A player's place in the tournament may not be replaced by another person
Wonderful! Now ******** *** shenanigans won't happen in bracket anymore -_-;; **** was so stupid.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I remember when lain was saved from getting himself eliminated in pools by buying a bracket spot from Aaron a year ago. Good times.

lain

Smash Master
I remember when Aaron OFFERED me that spot. I offered to pay him like $50 for it but ended up giving him like $20-$30 or something.

And BTW, I've talked with everyone and everyone KNOWS it wasn't the same thing was what Panda did. Two spots in the bracket (after he already got eliminated) is WAY different then me getting into bracket (when I should have).

Don't try and start **** Ankoku.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
And BTW, I've talked with everyone and everyone KNOWS it wasn't the same thing was what Panda did. Two spots in the bracket (after he already got eliminated) is WAY different then me getting into bracket (when I should have).
LOL, dude, why did you think I threw the games to you? I had already decided that I would just give the win to whomever I played because it was so far in the bracket, I just wouldn't tell them till after the set :D. The only reason I did it in the first place was because there weren't any TVs for friendlies so I was really bored. I had no intention of making money in a tourney when I was already eliminated. I guess I never told you because I ended up just throwing the games rather than winning and forfiting (only because D3 takes waaay too much concentration to play against with Snake :p). Sorry about not telling you that, William. But trust me, I never intended to screw with the bracket at all. The only people left in the tourney were friends, so I was just having a bit of fun is all ^_^''.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I remember when Aaron OFFERED me that spot. I offered to pay him like $50 for it but ended up giving him like $20-$30 or something.

Don't try and start **** Ankoku.
Don't try and make it sound like me starting ****, haha.

I remember when I actually cared enough about talking with you to actually look stuff up. Now you just do lots of easy-to-remember things so I don't have to bother. Good times.

lain

Smash Master
I guess seeing as how the first set was 2-1, and the second set things seemed "off" (i.e. you were playing pretty bad).

Ok, well. I hate the title of this tournament. There.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i can bring a gc+melee+memory card........but if i house someone in my room friday night can i get the rest of the venue fee waived? lol

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Someone should give me a ride to this, I'm in Janesville WI (southern WI). PM me if you're interested.

Dopey

Smash Lord
gonna be too good...who wanna team? =p

plz someone good...cause im kinda good... =p

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I saw this guy once use a dope tag against Mikey a couple weeks ago at GYGO, but he got *****.

Is that you?

Top Bottom