• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I swear if you post spoilers it'll be the last thing you live to regret...
Oh, you mean like

This :troll:

But seriously, the movie is the perfect balance between serious and funny and OMG, are there some many new meme opportunities from it (particular from Captain America). I can't wait for the Infinity Wars XD. Though I am worried.

This is interesting
What is?

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Elessar de-modded? Really???

We need to have a respected member of the community as a mod. Although, if they're not gonna do anything about it, I suppose we could always go back to the Aurashade days and style of modding. I'm sure that'd make everyone happy :awesome:

Elessar de-modded? Really???

We need to have a respected member of the community as a mod. Although, if they're not gonna do anything about it, I suppose we could always go back to the Aurashade days and style of modding. I'm sure that'd make everyone happy :awesome:
Ah, yes, the good old days. I've got a backlog of bile and hatred to spew, I'm sure the rest of the Old Guard do as well, so if it comes back to modding ourselves the old way, I'm sure we'll be just fine.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Really?

*checks*

Huh, I wonder why. Elessar is a good man.
It was something with smokebomb12 I guess just go 2 pgs back in the thread

Btw its weird I just noticed but what happened to nonspecific guy did he leave and not visit this thread anymore because he would usually like every other post on here

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
@DarkDeity15 Me supuse que sabrias español considerando que vives en Florida. Ademas de eso, aun estas en el colegio por lo cual segurot iene clases de español. Quien sabe, capaz hasta eres o un latinito. De todos modo no me importa ya que aun si no pudieses leer español podrias traducirlo no? No eres tan inteligente como te gusta pensar que eres. Ni aun cerca.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Ah, yes, the good old days. I've got a backlog of bile and hatred to spew, I'm sure the rest of the Old Guard do as well, so if it comes back to modding ourselves the old way, I'm sure we'll be just fine.
^ I would almost suspect we may pull a repeat of the migration era...
There once was a mod that instated his own tyranny at our expense, and this is starting to feel like we're not being listened to.
I figure we're not petty enough to relocate simply because a brat or two attempted to rain interwebz justice down on a paragon of Link boards code... We'd have to have a thousand of those before that became neccesary, but if this continues to be a theme of our mods being decommissioned to protect the delicate feelings of some puke that couldn't handle a few harsh words (or at the very least come up with a witty rebuttal) then I suppose I should hold the door open.

Fair warning SWF, we've done it before because you did it before, and it can be done again with relative ease.

@ Elessar Elessar Spasiva Tovarisch, you service was a testament to your spirit as a true Link main. May we yet be so fortunate to have reinstated in the years to come.

Last edited:

8MAN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FourOhFour
3DS FC
4871-4261-8409
So Elessar got de-modded because a kid tattles when his feelings got hurt over the internet . . . you gotta be ****ting me.
Somehow managed to replace CoH as my least favorite person ever to grace the Link Boards.
For all it's worth, you were a great mod @ Elessar Elessar

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It was something with smokebomb12 I guess just go 2 pgs back in the thread

Btw its weird I just noticed but what happened to nonspecific guy did he leave and not visit this thread anymore because he would usually like every other post on here
Oh, I guess I'll go look at that page then.

Also if you miss him, why no just summon him. I think he might just be busy, he hasn't been in the Robin Threads either.

@NonSpecificGuy

@DarkDeity15 Me supuse que sabrias español considerando que vives en Florida. Ademas de eso, aun estas en el colegio por lo cual segurot iene clases de español. Quien sabe, capaz hasta eres o un latinito. De todos modo no me importa ya que aun si no pudieses leer español podrias traducirlo no? No eres tan inteligente como te gusta pensar que eres. Ni aun cerca.
Uh........

I wonder if I should Google Translate this......

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lo siento por descuartizar el idioma, traductor Google apesta. Bueno, maldita sea, me haya ido por unas horas y Elessar es unmodded. Eso es una mierda. :facepalm:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Warning Received
I come in here and find out @ Elessar Elessar has been demoded because some whiny child had his feelings hurt. This is the ****ing Link boards, grow some damn skin.

@smokebomb12

I do this for you Elessar.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Whoever replaces you better do a hell of a job.
People are saying it should be you Lawz. Even Fox thinks so.

Don't take it personal, but I still vote for Shin. how do you feel about it?

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
People are saying it should be you Lawz. Even Fox thinks so.

Don't take it personal, but I still vote for Shin. how do you feel about it?
Listen, Shin is the man. And you were a great mod. If you feel he's the best choice then by all means give it to him. But I'll certainly accept if need be. I don't really remember who has the ultimate decision in a situation like this anyway.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I've gotten 4 infraction point for flaming, no warning even. That was quick. From unmodded to banned in an afternoon.

And they say I was the one abusing my power.

Welcome back to the Link Boards @ Mic_128 Mic_128 . It's been a while.

It'd certainly quell some of the fires that are being fanned around here to have a replacement who was one of our own, much like Elessar is, and who understands our culture. An outsider simply won't get the respect from us needed to have any real authority, no matter how many ban hammers you put in their hands.

Lawz would be a fine choice, I wouldn't mind doing it either.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
You were demodded, for among other things, flaming people. I would have thought that would have been enough of a warning.
What about due procedure? I never got a warning and my flaming wasn't grave enough as to warrant a straight up infraction. An d if I wasn't demodded just for flaming (which I haven't done in a long time) then why was it? Did I do a bad job as a mod? What warranted this?

Besides smokebomb getting his precious feelings hurt that is.

Oh also, Shin for mod.

Last edited:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
We really do need a mod here who is a respected part of the community. If we don't have someone, this whole forum is going to go up in smoke.

I would say it needs to be Lawz, Shin, Rizen, or myself. But someone needs to take over, and soon.

Last edited:
You were demodded, for among other things, flaming people. I would have thought that would have been enough of a warning.
চম্পট দাত্ত

Now would not be the best time to be disrespecting our community. To say things are tense here right now would be understating things. We don't need a confrontation between you and Ele in our social thread.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I'm all for Shin, as long as we all got free passes to go in and out of Shin's shed as we please. :)

I'm all for Shin, as long as we all got free passes to go in and out of Shin's shed as we please. :)
You will never in this life be prepared for what you find in my shed. It is not a place life on this Earth can prepare you to go. No force of will, no imagined scenario, no intensive training, nothing, will ever prepare you mentally or physically for what is within.

You, uh, go right ahead.
Wise.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Just don't everyone repeat history, the Link boards don't need to go through another crisis like the Brawl days.

Dark times...

Top Bottom