• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

epicnights

Smash Apprentice
NNID
epicnights
Man, I can't fathom why such character design could ever get into a Legend of Zelda game like Hyrule Warriors. It's almost as if it were being made by the developers of the Dynasty Warriors series instead of the normal Legend of Zelda developers, but that definitely couldn't be the culprit, that's absurd. The clear cause is that the weeaboos have infested Nintendo, it's the only logical option.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The last page made me lol.

Post patch Japanese tier list, make what you will of it:

What do you guys think of the Cloud MU? IMO it's slightly in Link's advantage.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
they're not 'ladies' they're ****ing video game characters, maybe you'd see scantily clad ladies in real life if you didn't date with dipalma every time you play hyrule warriors
In the end though, all I really need are those naked photos of you and Cat together. Those things of beauty are what make me VERY happy.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971

Ignoring the fact that brood is the only reason DH I can't understand this list lol. Overall I agree that it's in our favor. He just struggles against our projectile game and Bomb to Dair is easy to land on his recovery so we can kill him pretty early with a relatively safe ledgeguard tool.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Villager is overrated because of Ranai, I personally can't wait for him to be stomped by either a whole bunch of American Sheiks or a Rosa who knows what he's doing

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I think Cloud beats Link.

He's really quick and has easy strings into uair that can do a ton of damage on Link. Plus he can combo into limit break kills.

He also shouldn't have issues with Link's slow projectiles because his mobility is really good and he can dash > shield really well.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Villager is overrated because of Ranai, I personally can't wait for him to be stomped by either a whole bunch of American Sheiks or a Rosa who knows what he's doing
Ranai lost 2 straight sets to earth recently. He's too inconsistent IMO to make any big waves at Gensis. But there's a top Rosa + Abadango in Japan and he's played edge and rain and stuff. Japan's list is based a lot off results (Brood is 20th on the PR and recently won a big tourney and that's why DH is mid, Yoshidora wins most tourneys he enters so that's why yoshi is 6th, Earth's performance at a recent tourney boosted Pit that high)

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Link, Robin and Lucina seem too low.

Also, Sonic is pretty high. No that I am complaining.
:135:

Rizen

Smash Legend
...and good riddens to last year.

What do you guys think of the CF MU? I played a good Falcon recently and it feels even. It's a battle of polar opposites, Link zones, CF rushes; defense vs aggression. CF's Uair chains are powerful but Link can zone him well enough. Link has great gimping tools. Both characters are rewarded handsomely for good reads.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Yes **** 2015, Lemmy died, Philthy Animal Taylor died, Lemmy died, Christopher Lee died, Lemmy died

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Happy New Years ya scrubs.

One thing to note about this tier is that characters are only divided into tiers (i.e. Robin is not top of C+ and Lucas is not bottom of C+, they're all "tied" within the tier)

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Does America and/or Europe have their own legit tier list yet? Didn't have much luck googling it.
Too early to tell anyway. Especially since 1 month form now we're more than likely going to get another patch along with the release of Bayonetta and Corrin. I won't be expecting a concrete tier list until maybe third quarter of this year..

And Flocks Are Birds Collected has put the padlock on the door of another thread. I suppose I'm getting slow in my old age. Lucky for the newcomer.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have discovered Zelda Reorchestrated or ZREO and their work is glorious! Sad they apparently became inactive in 2013... Totally stoked about Zelda Wii U and their orchestrated covers of Zelda's music makes it even more exciting. Now to get a Wii U...

Last edited:
Top Bottom