• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
happy thanksgiving for everyone ^^ (but we don't celebrate it here :p)

good games zman, i hate wifi too, i can't control the PKT and neither the full hop magnet pull :S
i sent you some replays, but it says that i can't send more replays today :@ f****** Nintendo!!! I think i have better ones, but watching the Lucas vs DDD (the first i sent) i was like "OMG! It's like watching a combo video!!!". I wanted to send some more stuff, like PKT and triple dair stuff, but it's hard to find them along all those replays. I'm going to search the 60% PKT1/PKT2 and send you tomorrow morning. Or maybe tonight, my friend's wii have the time wrong.

@irsic: i sent you 2 replays, please record them for me as i told you before :D

Irsic

Smash Ace
@apc

Give me the name of you and your opponents, and I'll have all the matches up sometime next week. I left my dazzle at school.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Zman i need your wii number so i can send you replays!!!
i have like over 300 saved on my wii so finding a couple shouldn't be that hard.
btw does anyone want to play me on wifi?
like any respectable lucas player.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
sure uh... i guess i'll post my number here.
it's 0688-4977-9422 and well *looks to the side to find your brawl code* i have yours

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Zman i need your wii number so i can send you replays!!!
i have like over 300 saved on my wii so finding a couple shouldn't be that hard.
btw does anyone want to play me on wifi?
like any respectable lucas player.
I would but I took a vow of wifi-less brawl XD

I cant stand playing wifi anymore....barely anybody plays and I cant handle the lag, and when I DO get used to the lag I cant play anybody in regular matches o.O

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Pink Fresh: I've added you. If you are too lazy my FC is 2320-5797-9761 and my Wii # is 2819 0414 2612 8817

Play now or not be in the combo video.

BTW, I still need the second body song and a good name for the video. I'm going by PK omelets :crazy:

Irsic

Smash Ace
Man, I want to play. I'm still waiting to eat dinner, though. x_x

COOK THAT STUPID TURKEY FASTER

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I had chicken instead of turkey for dinner. 0_o.

Nah... that's normal for me. Filipino family.

:093:
We had duck one Thanksgiving. It was goood. Plus fried chicken, watermelon, and grape soda, of course. 0_o

Nah... that's normal for me. Black family.

We should make a shout out to the Sonic Boards at the end of the video, as they partially helped keep this thread alive and kept us from boredom. :p If you think about it, Lucas boards and Sonic boards are pretty similar... Except instead of boxobair we have neonair.

Also, ZMan, I'll try to send all of my replays tonight, I won't be going to bed early... it's not like there's school tomorrow. Have you added me already? Do we need to play one match for me to send replays?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
We should make a shout out to the Sonic Boards at the end of the video, as they partially helped keep this thread alive and kept us from boredom. :p If you think about it, Lucas boards and Sonic boards are pretty similar... Except instead of boxobair we have neonair.
I could send some dittos of Boxob and I.

Are dittos are ALWAYS epic.

uber lols everytime.

:093:

Irsic

Smash Ace
Haha. epic matches PF. your lucas is great! too bad we had like ...a lag spike every 20 seconds, it screwed me up numerous times while recovering. :[ Oh well, it wasn't too bad. no johns eh? but it was all in good fun, yet i'm terrible at ditto's. GGs dude!

I'd keep playing but my GF keeps bothering me to come over, so I'll be heading thataways, now. :D And uh, that diddy/luigi match was gonna be epic until I missed the platform. so z_z at that.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
good matches man
good lucas!
the funny thing is
the reason i left is because my GF was telling me to come outside. these dang girlies nowadays lol.
oh Zman i like just added you. i'll be online from now to... whenever
and i'm about to send you a few replays that i think would help the video. some of the opponents are like trash though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom