• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually based on play I think I want to switch RainbowFingers and Lovably Adorable Kanine on my reads.

There is nothing stopping RF from being scum jailer or roleblocker, especially not their play this game. The incidence where they were so inactive a replacement was being searched for for them but then they were all "no we're here and caught up and want to play", and then they continued to do nothing? I do not like it. The fact that they tried to vote KevinM but were conveniently too slow on D3 is giving me weird conspiracy vibes that they are scummates and that was a sly way to distance from each other.

@LAK: Talk to me about who's scum, please mang.

@Inferno: If you could use your ability right now instead of waiting for the Night, who would you make the lynch between? AKA your top 2 scumpicks and why please.

@RainbowFingers: Give us something.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The one where I was telling people to vote him?
I understand how you would dislike that, having Ryker as a townread and all. At the time, I very much didn't. Maybe it's hasty, but I had that reaction from his attempt to quickly vote for Raziek. I figured he went all poison-shortenlynch-pewpew mode activate. Stance has changed.

But why is that scummy over stupid? If I was scum and wanted my mate to make sure Ryker was dead I could say it in the QT. What reason did I have to say that out loud except for that I wanted Ryker lynched and I didn't have any other means to express it?

Ah well.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
The one where I was telling people to vote him?
I understand how you would dislike that, having Ryker as a townread and all. At the time, I very much didn't. Maybe it's hasty, but I had that reaction from his attempt to quickly vote for Raziek. I figured he went all poison-shortenlynch-pewpew mode activate. Stance has changed.

But why is that scummy over stupid? If I was scum and wanted my mate to make sure Ryker was dead I could say it in the QT. What reason did I have to say that out loud except for that I wanted Ryker lynched and I didn't have any other means to express it?

Ah well.
Still hate it, but am considering the bolded. Talking with John is needed.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
First post has been corrected, J was Odd-Night Vigilante, not Even.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ah thank you mod. :)

@LAK: I think RF is scum. He claimed to jail Inferno by the way so Inferno isn't the one who sent the Night Kill. And Inferno's ability confirms my commuting. If my commuting is confirmed then I can't have sent in the Night Kill since while commuting I can't do anything.

Personally, I want to lynch RF and let KevinM die in the Night. Soup brings back Delita in this time. Not sure if I want Inferno to use his ability though, that'll be something I want everyone to weigh in on.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
Inferno/Kantrip are confirmed circularly. Heavily disliking the fact that you think you two're basically mod-confirmed and working off that. The fact that you keep saying it over and over again are making me think you are trying to make it true and/or consistently remind us about it so we believe it.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't clear him. He could have used any action on me. But as far as him clearing me, we're either both scum, or that's the way it is. Instead of spreading paranoia about "oh guys Kantrip is trying to remind us that Inferno clears him a lot, seems suspicious" why don't you give us something... good?

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
KevinM is probably scum. He was wrong and led us to a mislynch twice. In fact, he was the reason for both lynches. (Kantrip appears to be covering this up by claiming J's lynch was due to a mafia role rather than Kevin's executioner.) Kevin has told me, and Ryker can back this up, that KevinM being wrong twice means KevinscuM. Kevin likes to bus his scummates, so InfernoScum is likely if you assume KevinscuM. Kantrip might be mafianumber3 with his sneaky subliminal twisting of information.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ah thank you mod. :)

@LAK: I think RF is scum. He claimed to jail Inferno by the way so Inferno isn't the one who sent the Night Kill. And Inferno's ability confirms my commuting. If my commuting is confirmed then I can't have sent in the Night Kill since while commuting I can't do anything.

Personally, I want to lynch RF and let KevinM die in the Night. Soup brings back Delita in this time. Not sure if I want Inferno to use his ability though, that'll be something I want everyone to weigh in on.
Things like this are why I hate your slot so much.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why RR? Is it wrong to assume RF is legit with their jailing despite what I think of their alignment? N1 has been confirmed in the very least.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Dislike RainbowFinger's change of views to Kantripscum after opposing my wagon when my play was ACTUALLY scummy. Now I've gotten my head in the game and he switches view to calling me scum for lack of a better option.

Also now he's saying KevinM is probably scum since he will inevitably be dying toNight and he's just going for those town points.

This is almost too easy. Making me really confident in my choice, RF.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
This talk about confirmations is ********. I'm fine with bringing back Delita or the alike. I didn't use it as I didn't feel it had worth for this day, considering that it can't really save us from a mylo/lylo situation considering they are gone when the day ends. At least how I feel about it.

I'm reading up still.

#HBC | ѕoup

Dislike RainbowFinger's change of views to Kantripscum after opposing my wagon when my play was ACTUALLY scummy. Now I've gotten my head in the game and he switches view to calling me scum for lack of a better option.

Also now he's saying KevinM is probably scum since he will inevitably be dying toNight and he's just going for those town points.

This is almost too easy. Making me really confident in my choice, RF.
Inferno/LAK/KevinM are all wonderful options from his point of view. I don't understand why you're giving him a confirmation bias. I really doubt with your claim that you're scum but I need to understand your logic a bit clearer as I'm not opposed to RF today.

I'm thinking about opting out on a re-read and just playing by recent play. That's a dash of laziness and feeling like the content produced prior as inherently useless. If there's one thing I wanted to question earlier it would perhaps be RF's stance on Gova and why he switched over. I don't recall there being an answer towards it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't lynch Ryker.
Don't lynch Kantrip.
Don't lynch LAK.
Lynch RF.
Lynch Inferno.
Sit pretty Kevin.

#HBC | ѕoup

More when I'm not tired. Probably by tommorrow you'll see me break out some walls.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Inferno: Can you choose yourself as an option with your ability? Would you be willing to do that? Not telling you to just yet, just asking if you'd be willing and able.

@soup: Why is LAK town? Logic with the RF thing is just that their switch on me doesn't seem to have a logical thought process and more stems from the fact that they need scum reads. I'm an easy slot to find scummy so I fit the bill. They've also done a whole lot of nothing this game and made a lot of stance swaps that don't make much sense. Play-wise, they've got a pretty big scumread all on their own.

Going out now, be back tomorrow after school.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Commute does not confirm you couldn't preform actions. One of my scummates in OS Allstars was simply immune to night actions. It was JTB who almost made the runback and is hosting this game.

Also, the only claimed ability that reinforces that claim is from Inferno and Inferno is a dubious slot to say the least.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Delita's regenerating BP is probably what stopped the N1 kill. My ability probably killed him before his BP "regenerated." We can hear from him if we bring him back.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
LAK is claiming role cop which is a generally proscum role. I've drawn it as town all of once. Flavor cop is an even less useful town role. It can be used to pick out liars in flavor and just about nothing else.

Nautilus's ult could match what I was talking about being Fizz earlier and is really the only character flavor we have that matches it.

RF's claim is a protective with no other protective role in the game, but it's also in a game with a commuter and a BP, so it could simply be mafia jailer as a substitute for roleblocker.

Kevin, Inferno, Kantrip/LAK?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Actually based on play I think I want to switch RainbowFingers and Lovably Adorable Kanine on my reads.

There is nothing stopping RF from being scum jailer or roleblocker, especially not their play this game. The incidence where they were so inactive a replacement was being searched for for them but then they were all "no we're here and caught up and want to play", and then they continued to do nothing? I do not like it. The fact that they tried to vote KevinM but were conveniently too slow on D3 is giving me weird conspiracy vibes that they are scummates and that was a sly way to distance from each other.

@LAK: Talk to me about who's scum, please mang.

@Inferno: If you could use your ability right now instead of waiting for the Night, who would you make the lynch between? AKA your top 2 scumpicks and why please.

@RainbowFingers: Give us something.
Bolded is really bad. Conspiracy vibes are conspiracy. Your big point is their NA usage and the way they play up to me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I realized that.

Kevin is my first pick, he's dead. Inferno is my second pick. LAK is my third pick, but I don't have a third ironed out yet.

I'm going to vote Inferno and if I'm wrong, scum can alpha and win unless RF is town and gets a successful protect. If Soup's revive can vote, he gets two shots at getting a successful protect. All of this assumes I'm right on KevinscuM.

If there is an indy, we are already in a prisoner's dilemma situation, but we can play out of it given the tools we have by being right from here on out. That said,

RF SHOULD NOT PROTECT ME!

I will lose to just about any slot in this game in an indy hunt come end game and the easiest way to rectify that is for me to get NKilled by a mafia team that does not want me looking for them. If I die, listen to ****ing Delita. If I live, then scum is forced to kill a question mark on the roster that could possibly be mafia/indy or they run into a protect/roleblock.

I do not want to lynch Soup with his claimed ability if he can use it.
I like Kantrip more than RF more than LAK.

Vote Inferno

Top Bottom