• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm all over Raz because he's scum.

If you shoot me you've singlehandedly lost this entire game if you're not scum and if for some reason D4 rolls around you die so hard along with Raz and Inferno.

Vote Raz

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
People that need to be looked at tomorrow immediately

Ryker
Inferno
RF

I'm executioner, anyone with more then half votes if I vote they get hammered.

Draven gonna do it all with style this game isn't getting steam rolled by scum anymore.

Don't know why we killed OS, don't know why Raz Inferno getting free passes.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 9 alive, it takes 1 to lynch!
Deadline 11/3, 11:59 PM EST

RainbowFingers [0]
Lovably Adorable Kanine [0]
Raziek [1] KevinM
Ryker [0]
Inferno [0]
Soup [0]
Potassium [0]
Krystedez [0]
KevinM [0]

Not voting: Raziek, Potassium, Krystedez, Inferno, Lovably Adorable Kanine, Ryker, RainbowFingers, Soup

A lynch has been decided! The game is now in temporary twilight while I write the flavor.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

AN ALLY HAS BEEN NERFED

Raziek (Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow, Town Accelerator) has been nerfed and removed from the current meta (aka dead).​

Night 3 begins! All actions are by 10/27 at 11:59 PM EST

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
As the night began, Nasus left his team in order to farm by his lonesome in an effort to make a comeback for this game. As long as he could get his q damage up, he can easily carry, right?

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

Well, looks like his plan was thwarted easily. As the night dissapated, Nasus' body was found overextended in top lane. The gank had ended him swiftly.

Krystedez (Nasus, the Curator of the Sands, Town Delayer) didn't look at his minimap and got ganked!​

And that's why you ward top lane folks.

D4 begins! With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! Deadline is set to 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
what the actual **** with this game i literally have no leads and ****ing d3 just ended somehow with one lynch and a mad grab and ****ing raz flipped town and so did keyesafrsafjknsd

#HBC | ѕoup

1. RainbowFingers (Xonar/BSL)
3. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4)
6. Ryker
7. Inferno
8. Soup
9. Kantrip
13. KevinM
Yeah this playerlist is a crapshoot right now too not gonna even bother

Kantrip

Kantplay
soup in the early game.

I'm bored. time to force this game out of RVS.

Kantrip, you seem about as eager to play as I am. Maybe more so than me, but still very eager. What I don't understand is that you're still joking around however and letting RVS just linger for longer than it should. Sure, nobody else has given content worth looking at, but if you're going to post, make it meaningful.

I'm pretty serious about a Ryker lynch if he doesn't post.
Cool, soup wants to force the game out of RVS with armchair critic and being serious about policy lynching his scummate.
~Hi My Name Is Zen I Like Posting A lot And Doing Gambits~

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

1. RainbowFingers (Xonar/BSL)
2. Gova
3. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4)
4. Raziek
5. Delita (adumbrodeus/Overswarm)
6. Ryker
7. Inferno3044
8. Soup
9. Kantrip
10. Mastermind Super Fiend (SummonerAU/Ranmaru)
11. UTDZac
12. Krystedez
13. KevinM
Okay, this actually has merit. I don't like this style, but I can see how it has possibilities to progress the game. Let's see what soup does with it!

Vote: Kantrip
Unvote; Vote: Ryker
FoS: Kantrip

Changed my mind.
Oh hey so Kantrip is scummy in the early game and I can go somewhere by voting him! Actually nah, I'm gonna go back to badly distancing my RVS/policy vote.

unvote
vote: Soup

What are you thinking Adumb? Pressuring KevMo this early will just cause a logjam, lets move it to someone that will be relevant.

Soup, you listed 4 people as "dark green", which I assume means more town on your scale. Assuming that two of those were scum, how would you feel about your ability to read people in the early RVS mode of a mafia game?

Would this change your behavior in future games?

Adding to this, did those four (Raziek, Soup, UTDZac, KevinM) earn their placement or did others simply fall out of that color group by their actions?

And the final question, why do you consider us and Inferno so special? We are the only orange and Inferno the only white; what is different about these two slots?
Now Delita begins to question (and pressure) soup for soup's baseless reads post. Perfect, it's serving its purpose! It got reactions and can now progress the game! Capital work, soup.

Finally.

I was using something Zen does to try and force content, he posts a lot of random readslist without basis early in the game and they shift dramatically. While some of it is being serious (The read on Kantrip), the rest was just to get this game going.
Good job soup, you also realized that your early-game strategy was a success! But wait, what are you doing? What...

Soup, you just revealed the true nature of your starting post, backing out of every read you put forth except for your Kantrip one (and yet your vote is still on Ryker, one of the joke ones apparently). Why are you backing off so easily from just a bit of pressure?

I don't follow. Your plan is to arbitrarily provoke "content" by putting out deliberately false reads?

You said you were pretty serious about a Ryker lynch if he didn't post and listed him as red, same as Kantrip, and then said you weren't serious about the list save for Kantrip.

How are we supposed to interpret this?

It seems the only "content" you're providing is that you are making a mess of the natural order of things. I could possibly understand this method of approach if you went with it for more than 30 seconds but you immediately flip-flopped on your list... essentially making it useless to absolutely everyone.

You have a grand total of one reaction and that is from Delita. What did you learn from this? Is it something you couldn't have learned in another fashion?

You seem especially eager to play the game while simultaneously willing to cloud the waters with non-information and red herrings. This is inherently anti-town by its very nature; town needs legitimate reads to follow.

Do you not find that you are chomping at the bit to simply post, but not provide content, a bit unusual?

I think you need a new strategy.
Damn, Delita was onto this right away and it's taking me until now to realize it! I guess this is why Delita is good (and dead [and cleared]) and I'm alive and bad. Oh well, you have to start somewhere!

Soup gets no :banana:'s for his early game play. Carrying on.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker let's play some ball. Where is your head at?

:phone:
Do you even need to ask? It's at ScumminM

You are dying come the start of the next day phase.

I'll bet all my money on the daily double and go with ScumminM hammer. Kantplay push for win and KevMo's bussable Inferno.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm Yorick the Gravedigger, Town Reviver. It's an inherently useless role that allows me to revive a dead player for one day phase. They will count towards the vote-count and be allowed to speak, but votes and etc. don't

#HBC | ѕoup

I need to do a re-read of this game, but then again D2/D3 was so damn short that there's already enough compiled evidence from what I remember on D1. Why do you think Kevin/Inferno makes sense? I can honestly see it but then that leaves a third between them. I thought I would see more wrt Kevin being wrong on both of his picks but the thing that bothered me the most is that he just said 'yeah okay Inferno dies now.' I'm not going to expect Kevin to explain his reasoning clear to me but that's a main reason why I'm just feeling the possibility of Kevin/Inferno.

#HBC | ѕoup

Morning posts. I just woke up so I have damn near clue where I thought Kevin posted about inferno on this phase.

People that need to be looked at tomorrow immediately

Ryker
Inferno
RF
Still holds however and I haven't seen a change of logic from him.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip do you seriously believe Me/Ryker/LAK is a team just because of something that happened in RVS because I literally last night laughed out loud on your mini-case about that

God I hate Kantrip this game so much this game

#HBC | ѕoup

Unless Ryker is some sort of Indy I wouldn't bet he's scum not with the play he's made here.

#HBC | ѕoup

RF seems like a crapshoot probably gonna read that after I eat. I remember disliking them and I can't say they've done anything that have made me like them in the first place.

What's the basis of ScumKev for you Ryker why is it different from TownKev I thought about what I said 10-15 minutes ago and I feel like looking for connections and the alike isn't the right attitude towards this. I wish I wasn't talking to myself like always

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
First, I have no reason to suspect townKev.
Second, his hammer yesterday coupled with his executioner claim just scream alpha to me.
Third, he picked Raz. I just killed Delita and was wrong on J. He says I need "looking into" and kills Raz.

Inferno read is based on Kevin and the way he treated Terywj in HxH.

Kantplay's push is just so bad. He uses Delita's posts as inspiration, but takes his biggest town read (LAK) and rounds out his scum team with it.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
God I hate this game. Everyone is doing **** and im gone. Really think kevinScum a lot due to that vote D3. Not sure what to think of Ryker. He's pushed a lot of mislynches. You guys want me to claim? I know I haven't been active and Ive crumbed my role.

Also Kantrip is town (or at least a commuter). I have proof

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip do you seriously believe Me/Ryker/LAK is a team just because of something that happened in RVS because I literally last night laughed out loud on your mini-case about that

God I hate Kantrip this game so much this game
Nah that was a joke. Basically my entire attitude towards the game last night was a joke. I did try to read the game, but it turned into skimming and I couldn't take things seriously. I've had a night's sleep, today should be better.

There is more than one scum. If we can verify KevinM's claim of executioner we are doing so. Therefore, we are not lynching him toDay unless his attempt to execute doesn't work (assuming there's no alpha strike which is why we need to find a scum for him to try to use it on). Reason being there is NOT a scum executioner after the scum abilities we've already seen employed.

So Ryker, who ELSE is scum?

soup, how on earth are you discounting Rykerscum? He has killed prominent townies, attempted to lynch other townies, and done basically nothing to help the town at all and you're gonna say "that play was too crazy to be scum"? That's bull**** and if you keep it up my cries of you and him being partners won't be a joke anymore.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There is more than one scum. If we can verify KevinM's claim of executioner we are doing so. Therefore, we are not lynching him toDay unless his attempt to execute doesn't work (assuming there's no alpha strike which is why we need to find a scum for him to try to use it on). Reason being there is NOT a scum executioner after the scum abilities we've already seen employed.
Are you ********? Are you mentally ********? We've seen scum abilities THEMED AROUND MAKING PEOPLE DIE QUICKLY! Why would you discount that?

I'm killing Kevin. I sent in the command yesterday. That's why he's not getting lynched.

Also read, I have a tentative you and a probably Inferno scum team.

Top Bottom