• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey Tourney (RESULTS POSTED)- Venice, FL - June 14 - Brawl

Finch

Smash Lord
Sorry colin I'm working. This isn't too far away from me though. I might want to go to future ones if they are melee.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
GOOD NEWS!!!!!! so WATO day was cancled AND i ended up getting this day off again, (after taking over someones thursday shift, they gave me sat. off in return).

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, HIRO will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure how good i am at this point, considering you guys have probably been playing a lot. oh wells, i miss the community, from just like two weeks of not going to tourneys. tourneys are too fun.

-hiro

Linguini

Smash Master
This should definitely become a monthly thing and as for Melee, I just don't think the game is making ANY type of comeback. Melee tourny attendance is declining with each new Melee tourny. And I'm definitely not going back to it.

See everyone there...
Your homo.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I would have 2 cars but the transmission on my other car is messed up!
All hope lies in equi now, hes gonna take his car to my house and we are gonna try to fix it lol.

I know nothing about cars so im just gonna handle it like snake would
Ftilt spam

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
hey afro i was talking to icekid last night and he's looking for a ride too. is he going with you guys? (assuming you find a ride)

Foda

Smash Apprentice
sry dude he's already halfway here :( if you asked me earlier this morning or yesterday or something I probably could've convinced him to pick you up

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
No Afro to contend with!!!!

How am I going to keep sane without an Afro-donning rival.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
HEYYYY

here are the RESULTRTSSS

RESULLTTSS:::

1. xYz
2. Rx-
3. count me in its HRNUT
4. GDX
5. Abe
5. Nero

WHOOOOOOO

I didn't ask xYz to split

WHOOOOOOOO

this tournament didn't have a huge turnout.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
lol gdx your team name is hilarious. didn't see that before. gg's to all had lots of fun even though the turnout wasn't as much as we'd hoped. Specially had fun at abe's house friday. got some good friendlies in.

Abe- had lots of fun, our team was awesome. Can't wait for gigs.
Rx- Thanks for all the friendlies. Glad we had a chance to talk some, you're a really cool guy.
gdx-grats on 4th. Also sorry bout your tire man that sux.
xyz-grats on first again you're just too good.
Raef- what happened to you man?
Hrnut- one of these times i'll win hehe gg's.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Results were already posted!!!

How were the matches/sets between xyz and you???

:colorful:
I won 3-1 in finals,
then I won 3-1 in grand finals.

"were friends, not animals..."

Rx <3 , were gonna own it up at gigs.

Propsies to GDX for driving us there, and having pro driving abilities when the tire popped off.
Propsies to ABE for holding a kick *** fest, and housing all of us
Rx- for literally being the best teams partner ever. If we win gigs, we'll be on fire.
Propsies to everyone in our car and at the tournament.
and to DECT and Kamano for running the tournament, and the owner!
hey guys, this venue was the prolly one of the best venues i've ever been too!! they said they want to run this event monthly.... It's def worth the drive for sure!!!

cant wait for gigs.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I feel sorry for Abe and Nero...

;)
Oh, thanks for pointing that out. For whatever reason TIO managed to mess up second place's winnings. When I copied it to post it here I specifically checked the results tab to see if the winnings was still wrong, but it showed as the correct number ($35). Somehow copying it to my clipboard made it fail or something

Anyway, corrected values are posted now.

And sorry Garbanzo for the typo. I honestly looked at the screen when I typed it, and was like "wait, that isn't a G". And then I stared at it for a minute, and somehow decided that it was a G, and moved on. XD

So that's also corrected in the results lists, but not in the bracket images.

Edit: I see what happened. Apparently when I typed in the amount for second place, it didn't register the 5 in the 25. So it made second place get 2%. Wireless keyboard johns.

Anyway, all is correct now so this is just a long post to say that.

Shoutouts in a few

Top Bottom