• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Time to get last place at my own tournament to end all the hype!! :laugh:

2 cars from PA are coming, that's great cause I love PA.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Ikon $10 dollar mm my Falco vs your MK?

I won't lose a match, promise.

Edit: You took 1 match off my Falco and lost 1 match. I can't see how you can even say you're a Falco slayer or that my falco is just decent. Saying this makes me want to decide to cancel the mm cause I think I don't need to prove myself to you if you judge my Falco off of 2 matches where we went 1-1.

We'll just do our 2 normal mms and I'll win :D
i am going to down right **** on ur falco. imnot going MK bcuz i havent played him. im going IC. i want these matches recorded. GL getting me past second stock. i can 0-death a falco eyes closed. easy 10 dollers.

im going to sand bag aswell and still win

also im interested in playing jigz in the mm. aswell as a charecter i never play for the lol's also u wont ever beat my snake. if u plan on CG = a stock.

also dont play snake ur snake is a joke. im only interested in playing ur falco. and or other shinanigens charecter thats not falco.

also falco sucks to all falco mains. ( not really but he can be gayed out)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i am going to down right **** on ur falco. imnot going MK bcuz i havent played him. im going IC. i want these matches recorded. GL getting me past second stock. i can 0-death a falco eyes closed. easy 10 dollers.

Do you not have the balls to play a normal matchup? What kind of "Falco Slayer" needs to CP to a horrible matchup for Falco to keep his alleged rep?

also im interested in playing jigz in the mm. aswell as a charecter i never play for the lol's also u wont ever beat my snake. if u plan on CG = a stock.

Scrub! We're onto your tricks! You're just saying that in case you lose. We call that "pre-johnning"

Keitaro knows how to **** Snake from playing mine since the game came out! You have no chance winning with Snake!

also dont play snake ur snake is a joke. im only interested in playing ur falco. and or other shinanigens charecter thats not falco.
Impudent brats such as yourself should cower in fear of Keitaro's Snake like so!

Honestly you're the most disrespectful prick I've ever seen. I really hope Pierce never lets you into Zodiac Braves because you'd be a blemish to them.

And please, learn some English and grammar.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
"omg looks like someone new is on my ignore list"

"dam my ignore list is getting pretty filled up"

*insert 7 more ignore list relevant posts*

*proceeds to quote everyone hes put on the ignore list*

i find this amusing

Keitaro

http://pimpfalco.ytmnd.com/

If you don't beat my Snake Sunday you won't get the honor to face the P.I.M.P. Falco!! :p

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
"omg looks like someone new is on my ignore list"

"dam my ignore list is getting pretty filled up"

*insert 7 more ignore list relevant posts*

*proceeds to quote everyone hes put on the ignore list*

i find this amusing
Hey look, I'm kelvin, and I stalk people on alternate aim accounts to see if they're blocking me!

also, i've been too lazy to put anyone on my ignore list :grin:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hey look, I'm kelvin, and I stalk people on alternate aim accounts to see if they're blocking me!

also, i've been too lazy to put anyone on my ignore list :grin:
nah i actually didnt do that. i asked elliot where youve been so i can ask you how was the brawl+ tourney. then he said he didnt know what i was talking about since ur status message said sleeping and u were online. you were offline on mine without status = me blocked. all is well now tho. carry on

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i blocked you because of your endless obsession with saying bad things about trevor

"i want to push atomsk down a flight of stairs"

"atomsk won, i'm sad."

etc.

blah blah blah...

It got annoying after awhile. I hope you mature a bit and realize that I don't have a problem with you, neither does Trevor, so please don't cause drama, and all will be well :)

Keitaro

Oh gosh, lol!!

We need to try to all this drama and this guys sucks this guys good stuff outta the thread as much as possible.

Keitaro

This. On more than one occasion have I heard of Africans scamming Americans with deals that appear way too good to be true.
After I email this guy for the 5th time telling him that I didn't get any payment through paypal for my item I get this exact same response from him for the 3rd time
Arnold Stone said:
hello seller ,
i just mailed in regard of the item ... i have sent the payment for the item including the shipping of the item through PayPal so i would like you to proceed with the shipment of the item to my cousin also i want the item to be shipping through USPS Express Mail since it is safe and fast ... and once you ship out the item you will have notify PayPal with the shipment tracking number so that they can upgrade the money to your bank account
This is PayPal lastest policy to protect both the buyer and the seller from scam ... so get the item shipped at once and send the necessary information to PayPal
Look at how he says DSi in his email, my name or email, and also who the hell he sent the payment to /sarcasm

**** YOU FAKE PEOPLE!!!!!! :mad:

Also if anyone's interested in buying a DSi with an Acekard2i with 20 games already installed please check my ebay item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110465231978&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'd be willing to sell it for $170 on the spot at KTAR also.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
After I email this guy for the 5th time telling him that I didn't get any payment through paypal for my item I get this exact same response from him for the 3rd time
Look at how he says DSi in his email, my name or email, and also who the hell he sent the payment to /sarcasm

**** YOU FAKE PEOPLE!!!!!! :mad:

Also if anyone's interested in buying a DSi with an Acekard2i with 20 games already installed please check my ebay item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110465231978&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'd be willing to sell it for $170 on the spot at KTAR also.
I'd suggest you send a message to the ebay staff so you can avoid a long drawn out hassle with this moron. I had someone who didnt pay for my item and it was the first time it happened to me so I messaged immediately to avoid wasting more time.

WOW you can get in sooooo much trouble for that eBay posting.
Yeah that was a really stupid move on your part Keitaro. I mean, I'm sure the chances are slim of someone getting into trouble for a listing like that but I'd be more careful.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
0.0 Yeah I was thinking I could get in trouble but I don't know.
Saying you have ROMs on a site like ebay is bad enough(assuming it was found by someone wanting to take action) but trying to sell them too? Not even worth it tbh. You won't get in trouble though. I doubt anyone cares enough

Keitaro

Saying you have ROMs on a site like ebay is bad enough(assuming it was found by someone wanting to take action) but trying to sell them too? Not even worth it tbh. You won't get in trouble though. I doubt anyone cares enough
lol, I may try to change the wording of stuff a little bit so it looks less suspicious.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Just leave the part out that games are already on it. I can't see what you'd get in trouble for owning the other stuff

Keitaro

Just leave the part out that games are already on it. I can't see what you'd get in trouble for owning the other stuff
lol, thanks but we're too late. Ebay took my sale down cause of copyright issues just a couple minutes ago. I'll probably just sell my DS without all the pirated crap. Thanks for the help though.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol, thanks but we're too late. Ebay took my sale down cause of copyright issues just a couple minutes ago. I'll probably just sell my DS without all the pirated crap. Thanks for the help though.
Wow, I guess they pay attention more than I thought. I usually only sell cards on ebay and there are fake cards on auctions all the time so I had a bad view of the monitoring staff. Ahh well. At least you don't have to worry about it. GL getting rid of it though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i want a dsi or psp lol

ive had both and sold. now i miss them. especially a psp

Wooj

Smash Journeyman

Do you not have the balls to play a normal matchup? What kind of "Falco Slayer" needs to CP to a horrible matchup for Falco to keep his alleged rep?

Scrub! We're onto your tricks! You're just saying that in case you lose. We call that "pre-johnning"

Keitaro knows how to **** Snake from playing mine since the game came out! You have no chance winning with Snake!

Impudent brats such as yourself should cower in fear of Keitaro's Snake like so!

Honestly you're the most disrespectful prick I've ever seen. I really hope Pierce never lets you into Zodiac Braves because you'd be a blemish to them.

And please, learn some English and grammar.
honestly i wanna go IC its not a bad MU in my opinion. but w/e ima go snake and if he wins ima go MK or ROB.
as for being disrespectful and a prick. lol i honestly dont care what u or any1 thinks about me. and as much as i would like to be in ZB i already think thee not gunna put me in and i doesnt bother me.
also ur snake in my opinion wouldnt help keit vs me. we play totally different.
plz mm me ur whatever vs my snake and IC. as long as u dont go snake on my IC.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Icy's **** falco. If you do that MU with Keitaro then have the balls to mm my Snake with your Icy's :)

If not I'll do Wario vs Snake for $5
Falcon ditto for $3000

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Icy's **** falco. If you do that MU with Keitaro then have the balls to mm my Snake with your Icy's :)

If not I'll do Wario vs Snake for $5

Falcon ditto for $3000
falcon sucks. i dont do low teirs unless im Mk. jk i just dont do low teirs.
ok IC vs snake. and i'll do any other mm u wanna do. just not LT.

im still making money.

screw everything im going MK in any MU i wana do.

ima practice him. good.

Top Bottom