• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Daisho, the "without DI" percents really don't matter at all and kinda **** things up. Some moves are altered more than others by DI (some significantly so) due to the angle they hit at.
DK's are definitely altered a lot by DI, especially his d-smash.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yes, DK's dsmash is extremely affected by DI. It kills at some ******** percents un-DIed, but when you do it right, you'll live abnormally long.

daisho

Smash Lord
DKs D smash has strange hitboxes. In the video I posted earlier I survived a fresh Dsmash at 121 then another at 140 (but since it was two hits in a row it gets hit by that stupid stale penalty thing)... both times I was hit by the edge of DKs fists. This part of the D smash has a basically diagonal hitbox so it seems like your amazing at DIing, but it really just sends you into the corner. If you hit with DKs right forearm then it sends them straight up but with less knockback. Im pretty sure the best part is DKs body/left arm, but definitely not sure on that.

But yeah, I know what you mean by the DI thing... I was gonna test it but my parents decided to stay up late tonight... maybe tomorrow.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So some guy from Africa wants to buy my DSi with an Acekard and 20 games I downloaded for $530 dollars.

I was trying to sell the item for at least $160 on ebay but this guy is crazy so I think I'll send him a paypal money request to his email like he asked.

If I get the money I will be sure to let you guys knows :bee:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's all good. I'll just **** everyone at this tourney >:]

Who's up for Falcon ditto mm's? You guys know you wanna shut me up :)

10falcongods (but i'm the only one that matters ;) )

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'd be wary of something like that... easily could be a scam. Just make sure you take the right precautions.
This. On more than one occasion have I heard of Africans scamming Americans with deals that appear way too good to be true.

Keitaro

I'd be wary of something like that... easily could be a scam. Just make sure you take the right precautions.
Thanks. I was very wary about this but realized that with paypal I can receive money safely before I even send anything off so the worse that could happen is that he never pays and that I'll never give him the stuff.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Thanks. I was very wary about this but realized that with paypal I can receive money safely before I even send anything off so the worse that could happen is that he never pays and that I'll never give him the stuff.
Despite having 100% positive feedback, my account on ebay is relatively new so a vast majority of the people who buy my stuff do the exact same thing. When they pay it'll just say pending in your paypal account, then when they get it that will obviously change. It all works out nicely.

Keitaro

Despite having 100% positive feedback, my account on ebay is relatively new so a vast majority of the people who buy my stuff do the exact same thing. When they pay it'll just say pending in your paypal account, then when they get it that will obviously change. It all works out nicely.
So what you're saying is i won't be able to use the money till the buyer receives the item??

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
The way I see it is this. Someone can be a Falco slayer, but get 2 stocked 2 games in a row in tourney vs Falco.

Depending on what level of a Falco slayer you are, the chances of a Falco beating or destroying you decreases. You are very good against Falco, but could be better, but since you're good against Falco you were able to take down me twice, Bleachigo, and Sethlon with no prob.

People like Eazy are super Falco slayers. If a Falco player faces him, they might as well give up the set. I think I'm almost at the level of Super Falco slayer and I think you are too.

Let's look up to Eazy and his Falco slaying amazingness

Eazy's record vs Falco

10 - 0
i think i **** falco's alot harder then him. i mean i beat fury wit taunts n ****. then like i prceeded to beating him wit jigs. (mm)

I think I'm the only non-Bleachigo Falco who's taken sets from iKon.
true but this wont happen today.

Btw I think Keitaro is significantly better than every Falco in this entire region and I've always thought that and never bought into the OMG BLEACHIGO AND KID ARE AMAZING FJEHDSLKFD hype and other nonsense like Doom saying his Falco could be better.

Keitaro is almost = the WC Falcos, imo.
this made me laugh. he is at his best to me a decent falco. falcos like doom and 7D are better. they do decent against MK and snake and do amazing against other charecters. then comes my brother he is by FAR the best falco in a 100 mile radius.

Idc the best Falco by far is Keitaro because he's the best one against Meta Knight and Snake, the characters that matter. Every other here Falco isn't hard to me at all and sucks massively in teams.
who cares if u dont find them hard. thats like having m2k say dehf isnt good bcuz he beats him when clearly dehf is amazing. tho i think i wood do good on him. hopes he comes to VC7

lol I wonder who I'm teaming with...
:]

Inui

Banned via Warnings
iKon, you don't know what you're talking about.

Keitaro, by far, has the most real accomplishments, thus making him the best Falco in the region.

Edit: Also 3rd best Falco in the nation imo.

Zucco

Smash Master
Wow ikon, Keitaro is amazing with Falco. He's just been really inactive lately.

o yeah and play my falco at this when you get the chance.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
im not going to say anything he is decent. i know what im talking about. if i play him i'll do what i do best. zucco lol just to see how ur falco stax up.

@ inui 3rd best.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUpm5h6LDQ

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
sorry ikon i have other people in mind. also, keitaro is the ****. don't sleep on his falco. He's helped me to be a falco rapist too, but i just never fight any falcos :laugh:

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
If you think other Falcos are better and you're not talking about SK92 or DEHF, you do not know what you are talking about.
7d and doom. im also considering kid but im not sure.

sorry ikon i have other people in mind. also, keitaro is the ****. don't sleep on his falco. He's helped me to be a falco rapist too, but i just never fight any falcos :laugh:
im not sleeping on it im saying the truth. oh lol ur not a falco slayer.

only falco slayers are
me
eazy
meep
7D
inui
ally
and like any other non stop foce such as m2k

Inui

Banned via Warnings
False. They just do better against you and you played Keitaro right after he came back from being inactive.

Keitaro has the most accomplishments and does the best in tournaments and actually does things with Falco. Max and Dan just think they can.

Also, Chris is very good against Falco.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

im not sleeping on it im saying the truth. oh lol ur not a falco slayer.

only falco slayers are
me
eazy
meep
7D
inui
ally
and like any other non stop foce such as m2k
you really don't know what you're talking about do you...i haven't lost to a falco in a very long time. I've played kid, keitaro, and some other falco. I haven't dropped a set to a falco in a year or so.

you really are clueless jeez. why do you post?

malcolm: falcon vs wario $3?

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
False. They just do better against you and you played Keitaro right after he came back from being inactive.

Keitaro has the most accomplishments and does the best in tournaments and actually does things with Falco. Max and Dan just think they can.

Also, Chris is very good against Falco.
they do good against me. true. doom is the 2nd best in my opinion bcuz he takes matches from something keit hasnt done yet. also i'll be beating him this sunday. u can obseve.

agree on second but i still think doom is at least better. dan is extreamly smart.

chris may be good but hes not a slayer.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I lost to Keitaro but I'm still really good against Falco. To be honest, Keitaro caught me when I was pretty tired and stressed out. Not trying to john, but it's really the truth.

Keitaro > Kid > Bleachigo. Max and Dan aren't up there yet. Maybe in a few match-ups or something, but CLEARLY not in the grand scheme of things. Look how horrible Dan did with Falco at my last tournament, dude.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
you really don't know what you're talking about do you...ally lost to dehf, icy's **** falco, inui lost to keitaro.

you really are clueless jeez. why do you post?
dehf isnt the only falco main lol
icys **** falco doesnt mean he doesnt slay them
im sure inui had a bad day if not shame on him.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Keitaro raaaaaaapes me.

Any1 wanna MM my wario for 5$

Or my horrid Ike or Sonic for 3$?

I havent played sonic in ages, so you got this. Free money mayne.

:039:
mm me. um i'll do sonic and wario and ur ike.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Keitaro raaaaaaapes me.

Any1 wanna MM my wario for 5$

Or my horrid Ike or Sonic for 3$?

I havent played sonic in ages, so you got this. Free money mayne.

:039:
If you change your mindset about Sonic from "I'm gonna lose" or "Free money for you" to something like "I'm confident" or along those lines then I'd like to MM it with Diddy. Will you be at Doom's? I'm not certain I can make it to this.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
inui id mm u for ur spot on the P4 list lol. ( if u dont take it suck) :]

Top Bottom