• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 8 Results

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Good games everyone.

Most fun I had was PM though, didn't lose a game until I got 3-2'ed vs M2K in Winners Semis (we agreed to BO5). then I THINK iirc, I 2-0ed everyone else until Rolex. I see what I was doing wrong, I was slowly learning the MU like I do vs any since I don't play this game ever unless we have a drunkfest lololol.

Ggs Rolex I enjoyed our set, tho next time it won't be so close ;).

Ggs everyone in Brawl. Kinda gave not that many ****s after losing to M2K since I never come back from losers =l.

See ya all at Apex.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
YES, my best tournament to date, performance wise. Shoutouts;

2nd: Emukiller: Thanks for teaming with me, also, GGs in bracket AND friendlies. Your "beating me in friendlies" inspires me to not lose in friendlies. I'll get better at the Marth matchup and give you a better match next time!
3rd: Zanguzen : Thanks for the ride, and GGs, you beat me pretty solidly, I'll learn my way around your style and come back next time even better
4th: Ryobeat: Good **** for once LOL, get ready for Apex
5th: DA Wes: Good to see you still playing AND taking names.
5th: Marc: GGs dude, that was a great set :D
7th: StriCNYN3: GGs man, can't wait for the next set we have.
7th: Nando: Wish I got to play you in singles.
9th: PB&J: Thanks for the controller!
9th: Jsex: Next time, Kaiba
13th: Inui: GGs in teams
17th: Dire: GGs man, THAT G&W
17th: Nimbus: Nice Falco!
17th: Shortfuse: YOU LIVE IN FORT LEE WTF, WE COULD PRACTICE
25th: Aura: GGs!
25th: Chroma: You were here?!?!!
25th: TRK: Good seeing you!

Top Bottom