• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 8 Results

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Project M Singles
(57 Entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/Ktar8pm1v1#
Grand Finals Set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bca_koVxqWE&list=PLlIHVxA7UoL1svjzmHQEIoYWGP6lptoS4&index=3
1st: CT EMP Mew2King :falco: :fox: :mario: :sheik:
2nd: Ally :ike:
3rd: Rolex :snake:
4th: Pinkfresh :lucas:
5th: Salem :zelda:
5th: Jbandrew :link2:
7th: Dire
7th: Bluez :ivysaur:
9th: ANTi
9th: Deltacod
9th: DA Wes
9th: Kubuu
13th: Inui
13th: Ikon
13th: Frozen
13th: PoweredMilkMan
17th: BleachigoZX
17th: Xzax
17th: Gunblade
17th: Yes!
17th: ZeRo (forfeit)
17th: Flock
17th: Megaplox
17th: Shortfuse
25th: JoeST
25th: Shadow
25th: ThunderSt0rm
25th: McNabb
25th: Peachyhime
25th: Pyro
25th: Oakwood
25th: Jastium
33rd: Wombat
33rd: Salvie711
33rd: Heavy Garbage
33rd: Again
33rd: Prettychunkyprincess
33rd: Biddy
33rd: Afrodude
33rd: Morphine
33rd: Jacob Nocentino
33rd: Wand Duarte
33rd: Mike Polisi
33rd: SBO919
33rd: Kevin O'hare
33rd: Aura
33rd: Tamadrummer1337
33rd: Chibosempai
49th: Raptor
49th: Jack McMahon
49th: Shoepuff
49th: Jellybean
49th: Dark Leviathan
49th: Aolmenki
49th: Mechwarrior
49th: RekRP
49th: Xatic (forfeit in losers)

Brawl Singles
(44 Entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ktar8b1v1n

1st: CT EMP Mew2King :metaknight:
2nd: CT ZeRo :metaknight:
3rd: CT LoF Nakat :popo: :fox:
4th: Ally :snake: :metaknight:
5th: ANTi :metaknight: :snake:
5th: Mr. R :marth: :snake:
7th: SWR Nairo :metaknight:
7th: CT Vinnie :popo:
9th: ST ADHD :diddy:
9th: CT Xzax :falco:
9th: Seagull Man :wolf:
9th: LoF Jbandrew :luigi: :metaknight:
13th: ST Orion
13th: ST RizMF
13th: JoeST
13th: Deltacod
17th: Bloodcross (forfeit in losers)
17th: CT Salem
17th: LoF False
17th: Raptor
17th: BleachigoZX
17th: Shadow
17th: Gunblade
17th: Drk. Pch
25th: Malcolm
25th: LoF Keitaro (forfeit in losers)
25th: Pinkfresh (forfeit in losers)
25th: ST RJ
25th: Xatic
25th: Gadiel_VaStar
25th: MintyFlesh
25th: Tantalus
33rd: RekRP
33rd: Marc
33rd: Biddy
33rd: Mechwarrior
33rd: Afrodude
33rd: OTH
33rd: Shoepuff
33rd: Jellybean
33rd: Aqua Teen Gh0st
33rd: Abiding Truth
33rd: ElGeb
33rd: Dave

Brawl Doubles
(16 Teams)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ktar8b2v2

1st: ANTi + Ally
2nd: ADHD + Nairo
3rd: CT ZeRo + CT Salem
4th: Nakat + False
5th: CT Mew2King + Shaky
5th: Vinnie + Mr. R
7th: CT Chibo + CT Xzax
7th: Inui + Bloodcross
9th: Seagull Joe + RJ
9th: Doom + Shadow
9th: Orion + Marc
9th: Xatic + Gunblade
13th: DeltaCod + Raptor
13th: JoeST + Keitaro
13th: Tantalus + EE
13th: ElGeb + J

Melee Singles
(31 Entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/KTAR8m1v1

1st: CT EMP Mew2King :sheik:
2nd: Emukiller :marth:
3rd: Zanguzen :falco:
4th: Ryobeat
5th: DA Wes :samus:
5th: Marc
7th: StriCNYN3
7th: Nando
9th: PB&J
9th: Jsex
9th: MintyFlesh
9th: Metal Reaper
13th: CT Salem
13th: Inui
13th: Pyro
13th: BCM
17th: Dire
17th: Kubuu
17th: Seahbonbb
17th: Morphine
17th: Nimbus
17th: Overflow
17th: A1EC
17th: Shortfuse
25th: Coxy
25th: Stone Free
25th: Aura
25th: Chroma
25th: Zofrea1
25th: Rugs
25th: TRK

Melee Doubles
(8 Teams)
Bracket: http://www.challonge.com/ktar8m2v2

1st: Mew2King & PB&J
2nd: Inui & StriCNYN3
3rd: Ryobeat & Emukiller
4th: Jsex & Zanguzen
5th: Nando & Crazy
5th: Xatic & Nakat
7th: Rolex & Peachyhime
7th: Morphine and Stonefree

Project M Turbo Singles
(10 Entrants)
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ktar8turbo1v1

1st: JoeST
2nd: BlueZ
3rd: Gunblade
4th: CT Chibo
5th: LoF Keitaro
5th: Salvie711
7th: Wombat
7th: Pretty Chunky Princess
9th: Master Mike
9th: Prox

Shadow lost his GC controller. Has a purple top and a clear bottom. Please let me know if you may have picked it up or know who has it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Is it just me that sees the BBcode text and not being applied properly?

And wow at M2K beating Zero in GFs after losing to him 3-0.

Keitaro

Yeah, it was fine then everything just went haywire. Will have to spend the next 20 to 30 minutes typing all the names in manually now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just wanna say sorry to keitaro for how I was yesterday. It was not a good idea for me to go to this. I thought I would do some justice at this for a change since I been practicing non stop for 2 months. Then I go to tournament and do nothing that I been practicing. Just played like a stupid ass yet again. And I am getting tired of it. Thats why I was so angry. everything I lost to I already learned and know how to deal with for the win. And I just played like a *****. I hate not doing what I have to to win cause I am such a coward at failing and give up a good shot at advancing in tournaments. This cost me 57 bucks in total for failure, embassament, minor anxiety attack where I had trouble breathing and a messed up arm. That rage and anger I had stored up in me was too much and I could not hold it in as I have been for a while. I could not take it anymore and had to let it out.

But I will not allow such a thing at your event (or anyones) and make them look bad. All the bad things people have been saying about me as a player for years is actually true. I see why they get at me and people talk behind my back. So I will stop believing to be someone I am not. I'm not fit to be in this scene for being just a weak player. I'm leaving the scene. And to make sure this happens, I even told my parents and my best friend abot this. and the past years of it all. They are gonna make sure I don't get tempted to do this again. I'm not even going into smash 4 and making this mistake again. This is not fun anymore. The humiliation, the **** talk, the threats. How I can never just freaking play the way I know I can and stop giving people free wins.I can place high and never play in the way to do so.

Last tourny for me is apex only cause I am hosing someone. If not for that, I now go. So once again, I am sorry. But I just could not take it any longer. Something I want so bad. just to get something and prove to myself I can actually do it. Something I been at for years. And I am too much of a ***** to get it. That's all I have to say on this. I'm not gonna post anything else here to start crap. People can poke fun of me and all. nothing new. I just take it.

I'll see you for the last time at apex.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
Great tournament - thanks for hosting, Keitaro! It was fun playing all those friendlies and tourny matches.

TRK, I don't think you're too far from me - let me know if you ever want to play friendlies during the week or something.
Metal Reaper, that Marth scared me pretty good lol.
PB&J, your Fox is damn fast - awesome stuff, man, and thanks for selling those controllers. I'm trying to break mine in before Apex.
M2K, too good as always lol.
Wes, sorry for the grimy win, I had to do what I had to do lol. : P It was awesome seeing you again, and definitely awesome seeing Dire and Kubuu after all these years. Wish we all could have played more.
Ryobeat, good stuff on getting 4th.
Emukiller - whatever.

Hope to see everyone at Apex.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1st: Mew2King :metaknight:
2nd: ZeRo :metaknight:
3rd: Nakat :popo:
4th: Ally :metaknight:
5th: ANTi :metaknight:
5th: Mr. R :marth:
7th: Nairo :metaknight:
7th: Vinnie :popo:

THANGKS ALOT KEYTAROW FOR YET AGAN PROOFING THAT YET AGAIN XYRO77 IZ DA SMARTEST HUMAN INN DIS FUKCING SCENE.

I TOLD YEW DUM KIDS THAT IF U REDUCE STAGES AN NOUGHT BAN BATMAN YOU WILL HAVE BATMAN AND ICE BLOCK TWINS DOMINATE THE RESULTS.

OH AN GESS WUT?!?!? ICE CREAM TWINS AND NERD BAT DOMINATED THE EVINT YOU JUST HELD (KBAR 8). HOLY HELL WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE DAT U HAVE BEEN HELPING THIS POOP GAME WASH ITSELF IN POOP FOR 5.5 YEERS NOW?

The post won't be all negative though. Mr R, god bless you and your FALCHION BLADE. You are the only MAN there that uses a REAL character. You make your country and me (your father) proud, son.

Last edited:

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Good **** ryobeat and why did emukiller verse nando round 2? They shouldn't have faced until round 3 winners IMO if it was seeded more accurately.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Zanguzen. As always no matter how upset or how much you've elevated your anger towards losing competative matches, I still respect you and consider you one of the best people I've fought agianst and that's the truth. But you do know that your actions have dictated negative outputs on not only the community but within NYClan and even DA. Zanguzen. We love ya and you know that, or atleast I do. You've too much to lose to throw away your life over an upset lost when you know for sure that If you set your mind and heart to it, you can do it. Don't let anyone tell you different because it doesn't matter and they don't matter. You know how good you are so you shouldn't have anything to prove to no one but yourself. Play for the challenge, for the fight and the will to improve " NOT TO TRY AND GAIN RESPECT FROM PEOPLE WHO DON'T RESPECT YOU". Ease up bro, you'll improve on your own and gain respect without even asking for it. It will just come to you.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Project M with most entrants? YOOOOO
I'll never understand the hype over this fact. This should essentially be an expected result because Project M is a game that Melee and Brawl players both dabble in, that also has a small pool of players that play it exclusively (which confuses me). At an event with both Melee and Brawl at it, I don't think it's surprising that it has the most entrants because you'll get the people who showed up primarily for Melee/Brawl to enter it just because. Not to knock on it, because it's nice that there's a mod out there that can attract members of both communities, but I don't think the numbers alone are something to be championed around.

Xyro77

Thanks for that illuminating message, EmuKiller. I have a lot to think about now.
There is nothing to think about. Just kill him irl. lmao i mean look at him, hes an EMU.. Some bird that cant fly (i think) so like push him off a house or something. its easy.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I love how consistent Xyro has been over the years when it comes to calling Out Mks in Results Thread.
MkDaBess Always and Forever

Xyro77

I love how consistent Xyro has been over the years when it comes to calling Out Mks in Results Thread.
MkDaBess Always and Forever
And sadly too many of the people who read this are wimps and afraid to stand up for what needs to be done.

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
Hey, Keitaro, amazing tournament! This is actually the first tournament I've ever been to and I'd just like to say thanks for making it a great one! I found out about it in the morning on that day, but luckily I like like 40 minutes away so it wasn't that bad. It's really cool to actually see my own name in the results, even if I'm dead last at 33rd haha. It's fine though, I knew I was gonna get my ass kicked. I remember seeing a video where advice one of the pros would give to new players is that expect to lose a lot. The important thing is that I had fun and I learned a lot.
I think the most surreal part for me is just seeing all these insanely good players in person and walking around and stuff. I remember at one point I was watching Anti play Nakat and there was ADHD, Zero, Nairo, Ally, Mr. R, Salem, False, and others all right next to me watching them as well and I just thought to myself "Holy ****, this is ****ing awesome". This was an spectacular first tournament and I'm hoping to go to many more!

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I find it odd that Mew2king was able to take 2 sets off of ZeRo since I thought he had a mental block after losing 3-0 in WF.

Keitaro

Hey, Keitaro, amazing tournament! This is actually the first tournament I've ever been to and I'd just like to say thanks for making it a great one! I found out about it in the morning on that day, but luckily I like like 40 minutes away so it wasn't that bad. It's really cool to actually see my own name in the results, even if I'm dead last at 33rd haha. It's fine though, I knew I was gonna get my *** kicked. I remember seeing a video where advice one of the pros would give to new players is that expect to lose a lot. The important thing is that I had fun and I learned a lot.
I think the most surreal part for me is just seeing all these insanely good players in person and walking around and stuff. I remember at one point I was watching Anti play Nakat and there was ADHD, Zero, Nairo, Ally, Mr. R, Salem, False, and others all right next to me watching them as well and I just thought to myself "Holy ****, this is ****ing awesome". This was an spectacular first tournament and I'm hoping to go to many more!
Hearing stories like this are what keeps me hosting :D Glad you enjoyed the event!

Top Bottom