• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kruton & Co. with Galaktika Gaming Present: Smash Riot--Feb. 28th--State College, PA

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yay kadiev is going :)

I can't wait to win crew battles

slim, ronald lau will **** you in samus dittos.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Problem is in Brawl, 99% of cast can respond by camping as well

and the one character who can't can approach you all day (Marth)
True story... Missiling with Samus in Brawl is just not the same I still use her though. Who all from MD is coming with you look forward to hanging out again

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
True story... Missiling with Samus in Brawl is just not the same I still use her though. Who all from MD is coming with you look forward to hanging out again
Probably Plank at least for right now, i'm talking with others who i could bring

Waffle would be coming too, but he's technically PA (although he only plays in MD/VA)

Too funz, we'll see what happens

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
dobs should do 2v1 melee mms, he would def win
Lol I'm not that good maybe if I got stock advantage :) Pretty sure I would be losing a lot of money though on these matches....

Probably Plank at least for right now, i'm talking with others who i could bring

Waffle would be coming too, but he's technically PA (although he only plays in MD/VA)

Too funz, we'll see what happens
Sounds good look forward to it also play some melee with us :)

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Ya I'm up for it and yes Ronald Lau is the king of Samus dittos...
Looks like I need to bring my A game Pokemon Stadium a good first stage? we will do best of 3.
Pokemon stadium is a good first stage.
Best of 3 is good
Who is Ronald Lau?

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
i definitely be playing friendlies against my boys at this one.

want to play for sure: truth, nasty, smurf, fury, umbra (might as well get MK practice), kruton, mav, waffle (if he makes it).

make it happen! :D hopefully we have a couple more set ups. i dont wanna stop!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i definitely be playing friendlies against my boys at this one.

want to play for sure: truth, nasty, smurf, fury, umbra (might as well get MK practice), kruton, mav, waffle (if he makes it).

make it happen! :D hopefully we have a couple more set ups. i dont wanna stop!
you're on, let's do it.

truth, i believe we need to play too. the little boy is coming for you.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Dun need no list

I want to play everyone

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
This Waffle isn't me (though I am in PA), but I might be there too. I'd like to go to more of these, and keep playing all of you from TOE and TOS

I've decided to go by Fishy, not Darth Waffles, in these tournaments. It's just kind of awkward to say, and there are too many Waffles to keep track of (lol)

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
This Waffle isn't me (though I am in PA), but I might be there too. I'd like to go to more of these, and keep playing all of you from TOE and TOS

I've decided to go by Fishy, not Darth Waffles, in these tournaments. It's just kind of awkward to say, and there are too many Waffles to keep track of (lol)
lol who would think when you make a name for yourself as waffles that anyone else would want it?

at least they are all good so far haha. your ROB was good stuff in scranton, hope you can make it to this :)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
D@mn straight lol. Btw we should ROB ditto, i haven't used him competitively in forever. I might make him a main again since he's no longer top tier :upsidedown:

M@v

Subarashii!
Meh R.O.B.
I know hes good, but I never liked his play style :urg:. Although R.O.B is a Steelers fan with his gold and black on, I give him credit for that.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll destroy all of you.

<3

:093:

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
O its on I'm gonna be setting up my tent and roasting marshmallows with all the camping I'm gonna be doing...
I'll bring the the hot dogs because, remember, i know how to shoot a missile too.
Make me some smores with those marshmallows.

Top Bottom