• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kruton & Co. with Galaktika Gaming Present: Smash Riot--Feb. 28th--State College, PA

_umbra_

Smash Champion
This tournament got cancelled because the venue closed down.

We're probably going to hold one march 21st if we can find a venue by then. It will be melee/brawl.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
This tournament got cancelled because the venue closed down.

We're probably going to hold one march 21st if we can find a venue by then. It will be melee/brawl.
Thats a shame. That wont be during my spring break.

Still trying to find any smash within three hours of pittsburgh during next week

M@v

Subarashii!
Thats a shame. That wont be during my spring break.

Still trying to find any smash within three hours of pittsburgh during next week
I hold tourneys in Pittsburgh once in a while. Im not having one during spring break, but chances are I will have one early summer.

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Its probably Ethan, the Marth kid I was talking about. Hes pledging at my frat. ^_^. Am I right?
yep it is :p
if anyone has a place for melee (or brawl I suppose) and wants ot play, let me know. This weekend I definitely need to get some in :p

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
since its in a dorm, we cant have any alcohol...so we are really gonna play melee...afterwards is a different story though, but as i told paul, i gave that stuff up for Lent...so yea....

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Alright everyone you guys have to come to Smurf, Nasty's and my tourney down in West Reading!!! Look for it, it's a sweet venue (Planetarium) and we're trying to get a huge turnout so come on down. April 11th!

By the way, Smurf, Nasty and I are gonna try to make it tomorrow Kruton!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
alright good ****

you guys are always welcome to just come down whenever, but i would hate to see you drive that far for no reason

Top Bottom