• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopacalypse!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im downloading it as we type. sounds fun

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
mic now there are 2 koopacalypse vids in the vid room

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Wow Arash, that was an absolutely unbelievable Koopa Montage you put together there! Worth the wait in every way! Not only did it meet my expectations, it well exceeded it! It was really nice finally getting to see your mad Bowser skillz. Your patience and timing in edgeguarding is astounding, and you can really make those horns hit in that Forward Smash! It was also crazy seeing you pull out those chain grabs and mind games as well! Your expertise with Bowser is easily apparent in everything that you do with the Koopa King. The choice of music was also great, and the title was just PERFECT!

This is the best character compilation that I have ever seen and it is probably one of the best out there period. Everything about it is perfect! Kudos to Arash on an awesome job!

Koopacalypse gets a perfect 10 out of 10!

VilNess

Smash Champion
I´ll be happy to see it.
many people that browse these threads like to dload their vids from other places than Hub, so i´d really appreciate it too if we got the link :)

VilNess

Smash Champion
Teapot dance was fine, all else sucked...

In all Seriousness though, THANKS! this thing ROCKED!

Fsmash edgeguards are always fun to watch and your ledgegame in Pokestadiums big rock against peach was hilarious! Keep it up.
no wonder why you think bowser doesn´t counter Ness... that Ness player was just kinda standing there waited to get hitted. eh well what do you know, what I am to judge by a small clip of of a combo the Ness players skill? maybe he´s good, but anyway...
Thanks for the video! low tier week is full of coolNess!

i was suprised there wasn´t Dthrow chasing, but that uthrow chain was funny tho.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Great edgegurading. Your versatility at the edge is awesome. I picked up on a couple things too - I'll be taking that on board with my Bowser game. Thanks for the vid!

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I told Arash this yesterday on the hub, but I will say it again. LOVE the video, shows how mean Bowser can be if played right. I do that chain grab against fast fallers too, nice stuff overall Arash. LOW TIER WEEK!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Wow, this video is GREAT, the editing is good, the music is good and the combos...

WOW you made bowser look AWESOME, not an easy task! I LOVE the edgeguards!, your fsmash edgeguards > all, I'm definitely gonna incorperate that off edge attack -> fsmash edgeguard into my game, because that looked like a genius idea!

Well, my upcoming combo vids bowser segment will now look like poop ;)

Thank you arash. Thank you.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Wow great job Arash!

Amazing man.

That "I'm a little teapot" part is funny.
Strangely, I had to do a demonstration of the beginner piano piece in my Teaching of Piano, and everyone in the class liked how I played it :psycho: :psycho:

Liku

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good, but the SMB remix and Naruto songs were very barf. Man attitude's cool. It was good to see everyone getting their **** ruined by Bowser. Awesome job... other than the music.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Actually (forgot to say this) I think Arash made a great decision on the music for the first half. it had some nostalgia feeling mixed with some Electric-spike-feeling disco thing.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Interesting Fact: Arash used these songs: "Bowser is Pissed OC Remix", "Need to be Strong" from Naruto, and "Scars" by X Japan. I used in my vid: "Sound Stone OC Remix", "Ultimate Secrets" from Naruto, and "X" by X Japan.

Hahahaha Allegedly-Low-Tier Week is awesome! lol^_^

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just one thing : You do realize that Scars is most definitely not by X Japan, but by Dir en grey, a japanese group? Just to let you guys know... who the hell told you it was X Japan? =\

Great video though, it was about time someone did such a video. So much fsmash raaaape. XD

EDIT: I was wrong about the song, I blame the white friend who send me the song. Obviously he knows nothing. ¬_¬

Neophos

Smash Ace
Vid was awesome. The combos were good, although I think there were unnecesarily much you getting beaten <__<

Music sucked. First song was good, but the Naruto music was just plain crappy.

Good edgeguarding and use of the edgeattack ^_^

*uploads to Flareblade*

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
Very nice. The most important rule to play Bowser is patience, and you clearly know that.

I liked the way you obligated your opponents to waste their jumps leaving them only with up-B, that way you guaranteed a forward smash. I was laughing when i saw Peach trying to d-smash and was canceled everytime :laugh:

on a side note, i already use A followed by another move, they come out quicker than people expect

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I enjoyed the video. Especially how you changed from one screen to another. I liked your choice of songs, too. The first one I didn't know, but I thought Need to Be Strong was very fitting, and then you added Scars, which is just awesome. It's always awesome to hear X-Japan.

anti_dan

Smash Apprentice
ahh, bowser

I like the video, but for some reason I don't feel the love i felt for Hylian Nightmare and others.

Top Bottom