• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopacalypse!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wow!

I had no idea Bowser could be so deadly. We all dismissed him as the one character that was deemed unbalanced. Thanx for proving that SSBM is actually a perfectly balanced game. This video makes me want to start practicing Bowser!

VilNess

Smash Champion
Well, I wouldn´t say perfectly balanced... but don´t make that an excuse not to play bowser if you want to play him.
Bowser rocks anyhow! :bowser:

Pjv

Smash Apprentice
This is the kind of videos that makes people understand the true potential of low tier characters. Nice job!

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
Buzz said:
I had no idea Bowser could be so deadly. We all dismissed him as the one character that was deemed unbalanced. Thanx for proving that SSBM is actually a perfectly balanced game. This video makes me want to start practicing Bowser!
I'm not so sure about that. Characters like Sheik keep the game unbalanced.

Arash

Smash Lord
iono about perfectly balanced, but smash is one of the most balanced fighting games ever (only things like the original SF2 can claim to be more balanced)

Arash

Smash Lord
yeah i know, double post, but bowser's too good for the second page

also, omnigamer is teh bestest mod ever

Arash

Smash Lord
yes, it's true i made the vid as fan service to NK and banefang

i put in random bowser crap to take up space on your hard drive!! wahahahaa

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
arash - who are the people in your sig, is it from right: you - jiggz, tavo - sheik, ken - marth, and then i dunno for the next two? and as always good stuff for low tiers, i play gw so thanks for keepin it real.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
Dang I like that video a lot. It shows that it is possible to counter the speed of top tiers. (Many people think Bowser is a waste of time to use) All you have to do is try different moves and you can counter almost anything. I'm also impressed by the introductory wave line of light, and other flashy introductory objects. ;)

Arash

Smash Lord
world's best is probably captain jack

i figure if i can beat anybody with bowser, i'm good enough:)

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
Arash said:
world's best is probably captain jack

i figure if i can beat anybody with bowser, i'm good enough:)

are there any vids of you or CJ playing bowser? i'd love to see some real matches.
thanks. :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you can get them on DC++

theres vids of both of em
also i know this thread si about arash but i'll be releasing a huge slew of videos of me vs silversh4d0w sometime soon! ;)

arash we have to discuss getting together and doing soem money matches... i konw we both hate dittos... so i have no idea how to go about this lol

oh well, boozer ftw

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
arash your music vis really show that you have some freaking nice mindgames, unlike some of the DBR music vids *coughzelgadiscough*

since i'm on smashboards, i've only seen some cool combo videos, but i got bored of always seeing the same technical thing... plus, we all know that mindgames > technical... your video really show how you're better than a LOT of people (plus, you play against some great players, like HugS and Ken...)

keep up the good work. maybe one day, you will appear in Smash power ranking with your bowser XD

I_LoVe_PuNk

Smash Cadet
Wonderful!!!

I liked this Vid a lot!!! Except for the horrible music. Well i have been reading some threads about bowser but actually hadnt seen him in action, only some vids where i couldnt see edguarding techs and didnt liked that so much, but now i saw how to do them and started to play bowser for fun coz his is fun!!! (and cute :laugh: ) so keep the good work!!!

Arash

Smash Lord
captain jack is like me, except he doesn't mess up any technical stuff and has better mindgames

and with fox, you can really showcase technical skill since there's a lot to be had... bowser has none of that. what's left? the mindgames:)

KM-013

Smash Lord
i wish that theyd swoop down in a country lane, late at night when im driving
and take me on board their beautiful ship, show me the world as id love to see it.

Top Bottom