• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
I am still ground'd...just home alone >_>;; just a week or so more and ill be unground'd and ill do your banner Link...sorry for the wait >_<

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I know ultima will let you in.Ill tell you the password for the clan.im sorry about FFE.It never had a chance...

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Rokutanda
I am still ground'd...just home alone >_>;; just a week or so more and ill be unground'd and ill do your banner Link...sorry for the wait >_<
What are you doing on while you're grounded? That is you're banned from the clan.

J/K.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Night Strife
Well Ultima you know that FFE is dead, so... I need a new clan. Well I hope I can join the clan.

Well cya later
Wow. It would be great to have you in my clan. If you didn't get the password from LinkRulzs, I'll give it to you.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Thanks a lot Ultima. No Linkrulez didn't PM the password to me yet. Thanks again for letting me into your clan.

Well I'm out

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot Ultima. No Linkrulez didn't PM the password to me yet. Thanks again for letting me into your clan.

Well I'm out
I can see that someone already gave it to you.

I am hoping to setup the tournament soon, but I still don't have any free time. If anyone else could setup the brackets, that would be great. Of course, I will be part of it.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Points Update

New Members
Night Strife

Privates
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer

Corporals
LinkRulzs
Ninja
Jago

Sergeants
Void
Dark Kirby 26
Rokutanda

Command Sergeant Major
Night Strife

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Ranked Officials
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Anthony C - Minister of the Interior
Marth n Roy - Retired General of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

Night Strife

Yay new members. I think you would be able to join, but Ultima is the leader. So we have to wait for him say your in. Or somebody with high rank.

Good you make it, I'm out

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I think if someone doesnt post in the clan thread and there in the clan and its been a while when they posted in the clan thread they should be taken off the clan so people in are clan are actully active and not havent alot of people that arent active.Id say if they didnt post somewhere in a week they should be taken of the clan and we should send messages to them and they need to respond and if they dont,they will be taken of the clan.But if they say if there going on vaction are grounded or whatever and they tell us,they can still be in the clan.

Just an idea though.You dont have to do it but it would help so the members would actully be active.Im really active though.

Night Strife

A lot of clan do that. I say that it should be more than 1 week, It should be two weeks. There are many people that lose interest in the boards, but come back like a month later(like me!) Yea..

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I lose interest in this board b/c it is so hard to get into a conversation. The board also marks most of these threads as read when I didn't even look at them, so I ignore the those threads.

Night Strife

Yes, more members are coming in everyday. Well hope you make it. Level up more and you might make it in the tournament. I'm out

P.S Happy birthday Ultima Nightmare. Hope you have a good one!

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
GUESS WHAT!!!!! im still grounded T_T and it seems i have missed quite abit......welcome to the new members and...i would join the tourny but i dont know when ill be ungrounded so put down as a maybe ^_6

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Hi

Originally posted by Cj
I want to join as well
Sure, you can join. I won't add you to the member list till tomorrow because I've got some celebrating to do.

BTW, like the new banner?

Night Strife

Yea, its your birthday! right? Yea have a good one.

Nice banner too. I see you like Dynasty Warriors, especially Gan Ning.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Its your birthday? O_o by the way ultima can you make the banner for me because rokutanda is grounded and wont be albe to make the banner.So could you? BTW,happy birthday!

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Yes, more members are coming in everyday. Well hope you make it. Level up more and you might make it in the tournament. I'm out

P.S Happy birthday Ultima Nightmare. Hope you have a good one!

Ultima, it's your birthday? You should have told me so I could avoid getting you something.

Void

Smash Apprentice
Holy smoke, it be Ultima's birfday??? Well, happy Birthday Ultima! >_____>;;; XP Sweet sig, too.

Oh and Linkrulzs, I can make you a banner if Ultima can't. I've gotten a ton better. Drop me a PM/IM with what you want in it.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
This tournament doesn't look like it is going to be as big as I had planned since not many people have joined it. Also, Anthony, did you tell them about the Super Bowl bet thing? I can't get to any banners now since I have got a huge order for the OGM site.

Top Bottom