• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Its ok,ultima, im going to ask undrdog if he can make me a banner.

When is the tournament?I need to know so i can start battleing people for more expereice.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
This tournament doesn't look like it is going to be as big as I had planned since not many people have joined it. Also, Anthony, did you tell them about the Super Bowl bet thing? I can't get to any banners now since I have got a huge order for the OGM site.
****, I forgot. We better do this quickly.
Just predict who you think will win the Super Bowl. This will be for 100 points. We'll divide the points with the correct prediction. No prediction will be accepted after 12 Noon on Saturday.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Im going with the patriots because they won more games during the season.So im going with the patriots.

I rather have eagles win though but i think the patriots will win.

Do we lose points if we're wrong?And when is the tournament to see who is the best in the clan?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I can't participate b/c I'm already a higher ranked member but, I'd go w/the Patriots.

I'll post the brackets for the tournament after the Super Bowl.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Linkrulzs
Do we lose points if we're wrong?And when is the tournament to see who is the best in the clan?
No, you don't lose points. It's not like a bet. More like extra credit. I'm probably going to give a week from the time the brackets are put up to train for it.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Night Strife
I have to totally have to say that the.......Eagles will win. You know they will win.
I will explain how this works now. If the Eagles win then Void and Night Stirfe will each win 50 points. If...I'm sorry, When the Patriots win, LinkRulzs will win 100 points since he is the only one picked the Patriots.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Well I'm the master, so........umm........It would be cool to be two at the same time. I decided to give it to you and such. yea.........

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Well its 12:00pm on friday..im at school and i think the Egales will win teh superbowl(youll have to tell me who cuz i dont watch football...oh and next friday i will be ungrounded so.......yea have fun oh..and happy belated birthday Ultima. My b-day is in 14 days ^_^

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Rokutanda
Well its 12:00pm on friday..im at school and i think the Egales will win teh superbowl(youll have to tell me who cuz i dont watch football...oh and next friday i will be ungrounded so.......yea have fun oh..and happy belated birthday Ultima. My b-day is in 14 days ^_^
You're at school? That's it, you've got detention.

Night Strife

Dude you already asked HLTD. Choose one and stay with it. It doesn't matter anyways, since are allied. Yea............GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!! Tell me too, since I don't watch football either.

Night Strife

I don't watch football...Just if some luck the Eagles win win, then I win get more points because less people bet in them. I rather get a lot of points or none.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Shieldz
I would like to join your clan
Sure, you can join.

Originally posted by Linkrulzs
ok...but really does it say that im a corpral and prvite?
Because I'm slow like that. It's not that important anyway. I think you are the only person in the clan who checks that...

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Because I'm slow like that. It's not that important anyway. I think you are the only person in the clan who checks that...
Yeah, check my weekly updates, it's more accurate.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Void
I think Anthony said something about him watching football.

<_<

*run*
He's right, In the past 12 Super Bowls I correctly predicted 10 of them.

Points Update(2.6.2005)
New Members
CJ
Shieldz
Mediocre Gamer

Privates
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer
CJ
Shieldz

Private First Class
Mediocre Gamer

Corporals
Jago
Ninja

Sergeants
LinkRulzs
Dark Kirby 26
Void
Rokutanda

Command Sergeant Major
Night Strife

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Ranked Officials
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Anthony C - Minister of the Interior
Marth_n_Roy - Retired General of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

Tournament Brackets

Unless you're a higher ranked member(Me, V2, or UN)
250 Points for 1st
100 Points for 2nd
50 Points for 3rd

Since it is passed Noon in my time, no more Super Bowl Predictions, Please.

If the Patriots win, LinkRulzs will receive 100 points
If the Eagles win, Void, Rokutanda, NightStrife will receive 33.3 points each.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
T_T i missed the tourny..oh well ill be back on on friday ^_^(hopefully the school system of MD doesnt pwn me again)
Oh and nice banner Ultima very secksi...
Undr joined our clan? man i have missed way too much T_T
well im off to do me homework now have a good day
OH... GO EGALES!!!!!!!(not that i care, Patriots have a stronger team)

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Rebel581
I just started playing around with the RPG system and would it be okay if I joined your clan?
Sure,and ultima do we have a banker for the clan?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rebel581
I just started playing around with the RPG system and would it be okay if I joined your clan?
Sure, you may join.

LinkRulzs: No, we do not have a banker yet. I was hoping to have someone with a lot of gil to take the position, so they could have some gil to spare. Maybe around 700 gil. 1000 gil would be great.

I'm not updating the points today. I'll get around to it tomorrow.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Okay, awesome. What does banker do? I've got a lot of spare money right now. Over 900 and The Cape offered to give me some earlier today when I told him I was messing around with the RPG.

Night Strife

The banker gives gil to people in our clan that are low on gil. It is best if they don't RPG because they wouldn't use the gil. If you are interested in the RPG then, I guess you could be both, since you have a lot but I don't know. Well welcome to the clan. Hope you enjoy it.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Well, patriots just won the super bowl.24-21.So now i get 100 points and the tournament is going to start.

Top Bottom