• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KLPI Bi-Weekly 1

Ponkapa

Smash Cadet
I'm in the process of trying to get my Wii to work, and I could likely bring a TV, so maybe I'll be able to help with this. My Wii's disc drive is a bit uncooperative though, so I'm not sure if I'll ever get it to work without buzzing and freezing.

And yeah, my alias has always been Ezuka. Assuming you realize I'm Jordan. Not sure where the name Okuser came from; never heard that before. I also use Warf when I play smash brothers, but that's more of a silly mispronunciation of Wolf rather than an alias.
My apologies. Okuser is Taylor, not Jordan! Sigh* someone told me that Taylor had made that post, so I assumed it was him. Oh well. Next time we'll ask for aliases so less confusion.

@ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood sweet! I only played Brawl at wintercon so I don't get to play with any of the P:M/Melee people, but I look forward to your challenge. I will probably be playing Falco, but who knows, I play like five different characters in P:M.

Speaking of teams, is there any way to get a doubles side-tournament going? P:M especially has really fun doubles.
We're not sure about doubles. I'd like to do them, we'll try and put on a side tournament for that. Fax and I were thinking about doubles for project m, so that might be silly.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@ RuslinJimmies RuslinJimmies ivy can heal off ROB's top btw

@ Rodan Rodan just fair warning ROB sucks for falco unless it's a really good falco, that match up is gay as **** for falco
Gyro blocks lasers, I can glide toss a gyro OoS to defend from laser spam, I can duck behind it and make it hard for you to do anything but approach
And if I grab you by the edge your stock is guaranteed gone lol
It's like the most flowcharty thing in the game- bthrow offstage, you jump too early and I laser snipe before you can side-b
Jump late and I get fair gimps for free
Chain grab->fsmash is a thing too

@ Ponkapa Ponkapa I am totally in support of PM doubles

Last edited:

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
You can keep that percent off the top. Here's how that plays off. Gyro heal, I get lasered. And I would prefer to pick up the gyro to take away your options with it

Mr. Fish

Smash Cadet
Me and the other TOs were definitely in favor of having doubles at the next tournament! We've been playing a lot and it's so much fun in P:M! So yes we will try and work on getting doubles on the side for anyone who is interested!

Woots

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I had a great time at the tournament! Can't wait for the next one! Hopefully next time I'll be able to play more of you guys.

Last edited:

Ponkapa

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I had a great time at the tournament! Can't wait for the next one! Hopefully next time I'll be able to play more of you guys.
Thanks for coming!

Me and the other TOs were definitely in favor of having doubles at the next tournament! We've been playing a lot and it's so much fun in P:M! So yes we will try and work on getting doubles on the side for anyone who is interested!
Yup, definitely going to try and have a side bracket of doubles. Hype!

Mr. Fish

Smash Cadet
Any vids going to be uploaded to youtube?
We didn't have any capture rigs for the last tournament, but there may be a possibility that we will for next tournament. So, to answer your question, maybe. I'm unsure if we have any capture cards at the moment, but I heard someone might have one to bring. We will try our best though to get our games out there!

Ponkapa

Smash Cadet
We didn't have any capture rigs for the last tournament, but there may be a possibility that we will for next tournament. So, to answer your question, maybe. I'm unsure if we have any capture cards at the moment, but I heard someone might have one to bring. We will try our best though to get our games out there!
We don't currently have any recording setup :[. Hopefully that'll come soon enough!

Top Bottom