• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Klonoa DLC Support Thread: Dream Travelers Unite!

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
wow! those animations are amazing!
Yeah it sucks he didn't finish it, he said the only way he would possibly finish it was if he knew how to directly import the animations into a custom brawl character mod.

Last edited:

Dish0ut

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
BASI#977
NNID
Yoderman2
3DS FC
0817-4278-1423
Switch FC
SW-6074-4583-8904
Yeah it sucks he didn't finish it, he said the only way he would possibly finish it was if he knew how to directly import the animations into a custom brawl character mod.
hm? didn't he say he was still working on them?

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
hm? didn't he say he was still working on them?
He said it in response into someones to another person's comment. Its the Third most recent under mine.

"are you gonna be finishing his animations? they're really awesome. i wish Klonoa would get added to smash from the ballot"

"+CelestialGaming If I were to find out a way to actually import these animations into a custom Brawl character mod, then I may find the motivation to finish these animations. As it stands, I don't plan to continue working on this anytime soon"

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I wish we could get like a nod or leak of some sort stipulating or indicating a second Namco rep was coming for sure.
The Lloyd costume was a nice out of no where surprise, I look forward to future occurrences such as that.

I've seen a few hacks/ mods on youtube of Klonoa in brawl or in smash crusade, which are pretty neat.

Klonoa's series has blessed Klonoa with diverse and interesting abilities, which would happen to translate over to Smash very well.
Klonoa also seems to be the most relevant to Nintendo consoles so I believe he has that going for him, if a second rep made it in.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Klonoa is cute. Dunno if he is big enough to get in, but I think he would be an interesting character to use. He could sort of be a character like Mega Man where a lot of his movements mimic his in game ones.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Klonoa is cute. Dunno if he is big enough to get in, but I think he would be an interesting character to use. He could sort of be a character like Mega Man where a lot of his movements mimic his in game ones.
Yeah, he ain't that big, but none of the Namco characters really are.
Here's to hoping.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Shovel Knight is rumoured to be a new DLC character, which doesn't support the 2 reps per third party theory. :(

Edit: Whelp the rumor was fake, but he still got an amiibo.

EDIT-------------

My Moveset
Neutral Attack: Sword Slash

Standard Special: Wind Bullet
Down Special: Beam Gnome
Up Special: Tornado Attack
(Klonoa flies up in air, leaving behind two tornadoes that slow enemies)
Side Special: Boomerange

Side Smash: Hammer
Down Smash: Arm Cannon
Up Smash: Sword

Final Smash: Thunder Hurricane​

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Looks like the character threads are being locked, and moved to the social forums.
I'm a bit at odds if I should open one there or not, as Klonoa hasn't really gained much popularity here.
I've seen a few other not so popular characters have their threads moved over there... So i'm still debating.
It's also my understanding non-premium members can only open one thread over there, so it's a one character decision.

Thank you everyone for the Klonoa support!
Enjoyed seeing some of your art and move set ideas!
Who knows maybe there will be some sort of DLC... Yaa never know.

Top Bottom