• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nairo vs ChuDat at apex. Shadow vs chudat at err, some other tournament?
it can happen, but...
chudat got 2 stocked low percent by omni at a recent tourney...once MK's learn kirby can't do poop when he's behind they win
this is far more likely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnSweQB1SI I think the Fox:MK matchup would also be hard if the MK really knows the matchup, but I still think Fox has more inherent advantages in this matchup compared to Kirby...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I can barrreellly play Falco that's why I wouldn't try beating a MK w/ Falco rather than using my Kirby (which normally has moderate success against non-top 5 MKs). Only reason I go Falco for a handful of MU is for reflector lulz (notice how all the Falco MUs are against projectile users).

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm not afraid of no crap MK.

Also, cut with the spam, people. I may have no internet, but I can infract if all I see are consecutive posts with just pictures/links in them! Warning issued. ;)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
With only ~20 posts in the past ~36 hours since the EPIC PICTURE was posted, with only some of them being pictures, I would hardly count that as spam :)

But if it is, blame Twinkie >:[ his is the only picture I adblocked because I don't really want to see Hillary or her mouths
!!!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh **** hot dickings is 2morrow...I'm going to be in GA repping for the Kirbys also

not sure if there is a livestream for it yet though

but if it is I'm Commentatin!!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I'm tellin' on RRR. Txt'n Radium right now to let her know that you called her a boy. And then Hylian (namesearch this <3) will swoop in w/ his Admin abilities and destroy your account for insulting his girl. The wonders of MO.

Radium88

Smash Lord
:( :( :( why are ppl always thinking i am a guy??????? yeah girls cant play video games at all. i am so ****ing tired of this bull****. i guess dating an admin has their perks.....god****it

RAWR

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*changes Triple R's name to "Triple Kawaii <3 Roxy".

Let's see how YOU like it :mad::mad::mad:!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Lol RRR, Radium is a girl and of course she plays Kirby.
one of the coolest girls ever, partly BECAUSE she plays Kirby :D

:( :( :( why are ppl always thinking i am a guy??????? yeah girls cant play video games at all. i am so ****ing tired of this bull****. i guess dating an admin has their perks.....god****it

RAWR
she's joking of course, she would need to actually post... ever.. for people to get to know her personality better :)

I think I'm gonna watch the livestream (if I'm not at work..) just because I want to see RRR play offline!

Hopefully it isn't at the same time as the Robocop stream.

Corpsecreate (TL) vs. M2K is gonna be sooooooooo epic.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Prediction: the TL gets 2-stocked both games, because it's TL vs m2k >_>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lolololol @ Rauleen and Jordan finding my post so fast. I totally convinced Rauleen to troll RRR w/ the first post lawlz.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*goes on stream and sees Hylian, Radium, and JoWii right away*
Me: :3
*goes to this tab and then hears "These people are suffering from SHS. Software Hairball Syndrome."*
Me: ಠ_ಠ
*realizes it's an ad*

... *attempts to communicate with them but they're not paying the slightest attention*

SEE?

also this stream is extremely pink

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Wish me luck guys. I'm playing at a tourney atm representing kirby. The comp looks pretty tough but I think I can take it all the way!!! XD

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So I've confirmed that RRR is a legit *** Kirby.

Also, I'm the best commentator ever because I doesn't afraid of anything and what I don't even, this sense doesnt.

Sleeeeep.

Guys, you should've seen JoWii flip out on the stream. He got so excited over this random Falco that he lost his voice. He almost had me in laughing in tears.

Most enjoyable match that I didn't even watch.

Top Bottom