• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I can fly in dreams when I try through lucid dreaming. I've been able to punch through walls and throw flames from my hand but that was in deep sleep dreaming rather than lucid dreaming.
Sounds like Captain Falcon to me.

Edit: Kewkky, pay attention to the DH in the next few days; I'ma start up an idea I had while listening to a very awesome song.
I shall look there every day from now on til I see it, then reply on it. I suck at making threads, but I do make some nice replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dat mod posting swear word pickshers

anyway, new tier list coming out soon. I have possibly already seen it because I'm in the BBR.
No spoilers, but
O. M. G. YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE

Shift

Smash Journeyman
dat mod posting swear word pickshers

anyway, new tier list coming out soon. I have possibly already seen it because I'm in the BBR.
No spoilers, but
O. M. G. YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE
Let me guess:
Kirby doesn't move at all.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I accidentally fell asleep around midnight, but thank god woke up about an hour ago. My work could be done soonish...yay :D . I'm actually really thankful now that my religious holiday lets me miss school, I need a "vacation"... X_X .

Looking forward to a new tier list (kinda), although it's empty to say that since I just found out it was happening.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Please refrain from posting opinions about the tier list. Thanks!

Yeah, the leak is a pretty serious issue. i mean it's happened before, but we try our best to make it so it never happens again. :\

Triple R

Smash Lord
So I was playing friendlies with a zss on Friday and did something kinda cool. So you know when you get dsmashed lots of the time the zss will bair you. Pay attention to when they actually hit you. If they hit you after you pop up from the stun, DI as normal. If they hit you while you are still close to the ground stunned, try SDIing into the ground. When hit early I was able to SDI the bair down into the ground and tech it, preventing me from dying. I don't know how easy this is because I only tried it the one time I thought about it. Maybe we could figure out situations for different characters where SDIing down to the ground is life saving. Just some food for thought.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
you no nothing of college and how much worse it can be
College is hell because they give you so much freedom. So basically this responsibility is placed on your shoulders to do what needs to be done or you'll fail. Also, the professors don't give a crap if you pass or not. They get paid anyways for you not being there so they don't care.

Don't even get me started on how much classes & books cost....

Shift

Smash Journeyman
finacil aid?

im poor so i'll be getting that
Financial Aid works but it depends on how much they're willing to give you. While in school, I work as well to help pay off book fees, etc, etc. Right now, I'm taking the
Popular Year Off.
So, I'm just working right now, saving up money.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Just a heads up I opened a Zelda export w/ a MU summary I threw together. It still needs stages to be discussed and I'm open to suggestions if any feel something should be added/removed from the summary. I'm going to be working on seeing whether or not there are two or three other MUs I can maybe finish off. Mostly it's low tiers so if anyone has a large amount of experiences in any random low tier MU step up to the plate when the export comes out.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up I opened a Zelda export w/ a MU summary I threw together. It still needs stages to be discussed and I'm open to suggestions if any feel something should be added/removed from the summary. I'm going to be working on seeing whether or not there are two or three other MUs I can maybe finish off. Mostly it's low tiers so if anyone has a large amount of experiences in any random low tier MU step up to the plate when the export comes out.
Zelda is WAY too easy. There isn't anything you need to do against her except bair. Combo her to 40%, bair, bair, bair, get her off the stage and spike. Taking her flashy B skill is a bonus though.

I don't see why the MU is worth discussing. But....
Losing to a Zelda? Very unlikely.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hello Shift who doesn't think before he speaks.

There's already a summary in the export meaning I know the MU fairly decent enough to write down all the necessary tips I believe a Kirby player would need going into this MU. Discussion isn't necessary and chances are, there are so few people who play good/decent Zeldas, nobody is going to have much to add anyways. I just wanted to know preference of stage for Kirbies.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Hello Shift who doesn't think before he speaks.

There's already a summary in the export meaning I know the MU fairly decent enough to write down all the necessary tips I believe a Kirby player would need going into this MU. Discussion isn't necessary and chances are, there are so few people who play good/decent Zeldas, nobody is going to have much to add anyways. I just wanted to know preference of stage for Kirbies.
Final Destination & Smashville for picks. Bans: Brinstar. Counterpick: Delfino....

But I guess it's ok to do what you have to do.

Shift

Smash Journeyman

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Kewkky- Because I couldn't be the only person traumatized. I had to drag y'all down w/ me ;_;. Misery loves company.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Up until now all vids:

Have involved a pivoted final cutter (Kirby facing the ledge backwards)
Have involved a Back air of some kind.
Have been Final Cutters initiated not too far from the ledge

This might have something to do with it?

Triple R

Smash Lord
I would say pivot the cutter is probably the most likely idea. I don't think bairing has anything to do with it, maybe it does.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I think the Kirbys are just using Bair because they're Kirby >_>
Hey you wanted a debate. Even really really obvious clues can be clues you know. Right now you're just coming off as someone who already knows how to perform the trick and is one step away from starting to taunt us with things like: "Warmer, wamer! OOOh colder..."

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've never done it, myself. I just uploaded one of those videos and saw that other one recommended for me or something.

Top Bottom