• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kassy's Online Custom Amiibo Prize Tournament!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This is a free entry online tournament. Participants MUST HAVE ME ADDED on their WiiU. MUST JOIN my lobby.

My NNID is KassandraNova. Please send me a request before the tournament starts.

The tournament will be streamed here:
twitch.tv/kassandranova

(64 entrants max)

When: 1/24/15 Saturday starting at 10pm EST

The winner of this tournament will receive a custom made Kirby Amiibo. Once the winner has been decided, the winner will then tell me how they want the Kirby Amiibo to be customized, for example: wanting pikachu hat kirby or wanting Falcon hat kirby. I have made and painted custom amiibos before, so I assure you, that this prize will be an amazing collectors item that cannot be found in stores, and is made just for you. Here is an example of a Peach Amiibo I have painted for myself, so you know your prize will be high quality: http://imgur.com/qZLrIXv (it's still a work in progress, but this gives you an idea of the kind of custom amiibos that I make.)

Rules for the Tourny:
1v1
Single Elimination Bracket (because of time constraints)
Each Match is best 2/3
3 Stocks 8 Mins
Customs are off!
(the reason I'm doing this is because this is because of time constraints, and people may go in and make new custom movesets in between matches which would take up extra time, I know not everyone would do that, but there's no way to prevent it because the tournament is online, and someone could easily counterpick a custom move in a set, and take the time to make new custom move sets just against one person)

Neutrals:

Smashville
Battlefield
Omega version of a stage or FD
Town and City
Lylat Cruise

Counter Pick Stages:

Skyloft
KONG JUNGLE 64
Delfino Plaza
Castle Seige

If a match results in a time out, the player with less percent will advance.

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh no!
starting at 10PM is late :(

Last edited:

brokencross

Smash Rookie
NNID
brokencross
3DS FC
1590-4915-3928
I'm going to add you right now and hopefully you can point me to where I should go to sign up :-)

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
I definitely can't pass up the opportunity for a wii fit trainer hatted kirby amiibo.

falcon PUNCH!!!

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
sw-5103-3346-4530
This is a free entry online tournament. Participants MUST HAVE ME ADDED on their WiiU. MUST JOIN my lobby.

My NNID is KassandraNova. Please send me a request before the tournament starts.

The tournament will be streamed here:
twitch.tv/kassandranova

(64 entrants max)

When: 1/24/15 Saturday starting at 10pm EST

The winner of this tournament will receive a custom made Kirby Amiibo. Once the winner has been decided, the winner will then tell me how they want the Kirby Amiibo to be customized, for example: wanting pikachu hat kirby or wanting Falcon hat kirby. I have made and painted custom amiibos before, so I assure you, that this prize will be an amazing collectors item that cannot be found in stores, and is made just for you. Here is an example of a Peach Amiibo I have painted for myself, so you know your prize will be high quality: http://imgur.com/qZLrIXv (it's still a work in progress, but this gives you an idea of the kind of custom amiibos that I make.)

Rules for the Tourny:
1v1
Single Elimination Bracket (because of time constraints)
Each Match is best 2/3
3 Stocks 8 Mins

Neutrals:

Smashville
Battlefield
Omega version of a stage or FD
Town and City
Lylat Cruise

Counter Pick Stages:

Skyloft
KONG JUNGLE 64
Delfino Plaza
Castle Seige

If a match results in a time out, the player with less percent will advance.

Good Luck Everyone!

wait a sec, I thought amiibo didn't work on online mode

Joseph Makar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joeyboi77
3DS FC
4382-2218-6301
Ive signed up for the tournament and everything but im still a bit confused. Here it says 24th and 10pm EST but on the other website where u sign up it says 25th at 2pm? Which time is the right time? Thanks.

Cody100

Smash Cadet
Ive signed up for the tournament and everything but im still a bit confused. Here it says 24th and 10pm EST but on the other website where u sign up it says 25th at 2pm? Which time is the right time? Thanks.
The website changes to match your timezone. The time on the website is when you need to show up for your timezone.

CHICO 93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperCheekNasty
Is their still time to join cause id like to join

Edit: nvm i signed up ill add you tonight my nnid is SuperCheekNasy.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I signed up! If not a Rayman hat, I'll take a Sonic hat! That is, if I win, which I probably will not!:laugh:

Question: Which one of my mains should I pick?

:rosalina::4zss::4megaman::4ness:or:4shulk:?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I joined =D

I have stuff planned earlier in the day, but luckily, this tournament is super late~

gotta go for the

LordLechuga

Smash Cadet
I have two questions:

1. At what time does check-in start?
2. What is/are the link(s) to the chat room(s)?

Last edited:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
9pm

twitch.tv/kassandranova is where the chat and stream will be

ALSO I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Great news! For the Online tournament I will be hosting, it looks like there will also be a second place prize! Loy has decided to donate a 20th anniversary edition game boy micro as the prize for second place! He will personally deliver the prize to second place. What a nice added bonus! Thank you Loy!

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Darn. It seems im too late to sign up. I definitely would get a Sonic hat kirby.

I signed up to be on the waiting list, if a spot gets open, I would like to take it.

Cody100

Smash Cadet
Great news! For the Online tournament I will be hosting, it looks like there will also be a second place prize! Loy has decided to donate a 20th anniversary edition game boy micro as the prize for second place! He will personally deliver the prize to second place. What a nice added bonus! Thank you Loy!
Oh my god, I can't tell if I want the custom Amiibo or the Gameboy!

Regardless, I'll probably get rekt before I can even come close to having one of those in my grasp.

Last edited:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Sorry, but the gameboy micro prize for second will be postponed due to some technical errors. It may turn up as a first place prize for future events. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

(my friend and i did not realize how much money the game boy was worth...sorry, he hasn't decided what to do with it at this time.)

Top Bottom