• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kassy's Online Custom Amiibo Prize Tournament!

CHICO 93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperCheekNasty
Will this be streamed anywhere?

Edit: nvm i read that it will be good stuff now my friends could watch

Last edited:

Cornbrd

Smash Cadet
I will host the matches. But not all of them because of time. Some will have to be played out, and then the results posted in the chat, depending on time.
Where's the chat? I'm guessing Twitch? Is that how we know about ourr matches?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I will have a link to the bracket up so everyone can see who they need to play.

Yes, for the 50th time lmao this will be streamed and people can go into the stream chat to find out who's playing who and such.

twitch.tv/kassandranova

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I have his Skype if you want I can msg it to you
I managed to snag his fb info. I really appreciate you helping me out though. xD

Guess I will announce this while I am at it too.

I will start hosting these almost every week with a different prize each time. Next weeks prize will depend on how many stream donations I get and what people want. I might make a pole or something. But I've learned a lot from running this, and next tournament will be even better.

Also the type of Kirby that the winner wants will be a ROB Kirby, so expect to see photos of him when I am finished with him. Thanks again guys for supporting this!

Pokemon Master CB

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1521-3574-2606
That was a good tournament, but it did go rather fast... Have you put any thought into maybe having it double elimination?
I'm totally not salty about losing in the 4th round because of internet lag... But then again, no Johns. Everyone has lag. This was definitely a learning experience for me about playing online matches. Down-smash is your friend...

Joseph Makar

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2218-6301
hey kass, im willing to join in on ur weekly tournaments, will u be having one this week? And when you are, where will i be able to find out about it? Thanks.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
hey kass, im willing to join in on ur weekly tournaments, will u be having one this week? And when you are, where will i be able to find out about it? Thanks.
I probably won't have one this week because I haven't found a prize yet, and also Apex is this week, so I think most people will be attending that instead. I will make a new thread since this will start being on Fridays, and hopefully I can find some Rosa amiibos this weekend to give out as prizes. Wish me luck!

Joseph Makar

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2218-6301
I probably won't have one this week because I haven't found a prize yet, and also Apex is this week, so I think most people will be attending that instead. I will make a new thread since this will start being on Fridays, and hopefully I can find some Rosa amiibos this weekend to give out as prizes. Wish me luck!
Alright mad, sounds good.

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
If these keep going on weekly, I'll happily join at some point or another. A lot of cool looking tournaments seem to be going on but I can't join due to some error codes and internet problems.

Top Bottom