• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
I want to bite...hard. My girlfriend wants one but also doesn't, since she knows she'll be even less productive than she already is. Ffuuuuuu. The biggest thing holding me back is... wait... nothing's holding me back, I read that as red flames (lol) and not flame red.

dmac

Smash Champion
http://slickdeals.net/f/5678912-Mario-3DS-Games-19-99-Best-Buy-B-M-Very-YMMV

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/855...rs-2-super-mario-3d-land-or-mario-tennis-open

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-Revelations-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0050SVLI2

some good deals in addition to the regular ol priced games, theres a bunch i still wanna gettttttttttt, like code of princess, metal gear solid 3, kid icarus and Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (what a stupid name).

i can also point you in the direction of flash carts if you wanna steal and play oldy moldy DS games for free

in case anyone was wondering, i made the switch to an XL

full disclosure i think my price is pretty reasonable but you can get a brand new 3DS with a good selection of colors (aqua blue, pink(the best!), red, black, purple) for 130. for 150 you can get a flame red one with mario 3d. alternatively you can get a black/blue XL with mario kart for 159.99. or you can get a red/black or pink/white for the same price.

Jace08

Smash Lord
if it aint' star wars masters of teräs käsi it's done

I might be free thursday night potts. Friday is more likely

dmac

Smash Champion
if i was in the ambassador program i would never let that stay on the 3ds! too bad i was not an early adopter :(

you can get them on ebay~

AnDante

Smash Cadet
Addresses please. lawrence - olathe- to summer's?
Where's the lawrence location? just pm me or text

rpotts

Smash Lord
I texted Jace, trying to get ahold of people during finals week is difficult though. I'll text you my number so at the very least you have some contact, but I may not be free for games tonight, I'll see what's up after work.

ANYONE ELSE FROM LAWRENCE OTHER THAN POSSIBLY JACE EVEN DOWN FOR GAMES??!?!?

rpotts

Smash Lord
Uhhhh, Z? Jace give me an actual answer as to your whereabouts this evening. I don't really wanna go home just to host a 'smashfest' with one other dude.

Hondafoo?

Quote?

16 year old kids?

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody, I'll be finally free from the chains of finals Monday at the latest. Aside from that I work mornings till 12:00 p.m. frequently, but I'll be completely free for GAYMES after. If all else fails, I'm thinking of cleaning up my house a bit, because I still have three awesome CRTV's over here.

Smash Lord
I texted Jace, trying to get ahold of people during finals week is difficult though. I'll text you my number so at the very least you have some contact, but I may not be free for games tonight, I'll see what's up after work.

ANYONE ELSE FROM LAWRENCE OTHER THAN POSSIBLY JACE EVEN DOWN FOR GAMES??!?!?
I'm down I finish my last final for this week at about 7-7:30 today. I'm free after that. text me to let me know what's up.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Andale just left my place to head to kc. Good luck on your final, jace, hope yours went well, quote.

Andale's definitely a chiller, look forward to having him at smash here. GGs, I didn't win one game of melee and he won the very last one of 64, lol.

FYI, I probably won't be at your place tonight, Jace, and I assume andale won't come on his way back from kc, lol.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yea andales on his way to my place

Mother****er didn't know what ETA meant

Lmfao

Top Bottom