• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
I don't know the answer to the question the teacher is asking, better raise my hand and offer up the wrong answer.

rpotts

Smash Lord
*C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER*

Games at jace's apt in Jayhawk Towers at 10pm tonight.

*carry on*

EDIT: Adam cancelled minutes after posting this. No games for me, Adam, or Casey. Just Jace sitting alone in the towers lol.

Massive

Smash Champion
Dudes, the Hobbit comes out next weekend.

ARE WE BAD ENOUGH DUDES TO GO TO THE SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWING IN GLORIOUS 48FPS AT THE DOLBY ATMOS-ENABLED THEATER NEAR MY HOUSE?

We may have to buy tickets in advance, as I suspect it will be packed.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Will it require viewing/reading other related films/books to understand what's going on?

Massive

Smash Champion
That man appears to be on the steroid drugs.
Also, he probably ate some creatines at some point too.

Jace should eat some creatines.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Darkrain's in Saturday, not Friday, right? Is it ever going to be Friday or was it just that inaugural one a few weeks ago?

Jace08

Smash Lord
I would think saturday's default, and then if he ever does change it he'd let everyone know

ronnie coleman didn't skip leg day

so I'll be leaving from olathe this weekend and will be a little late. Gotta do family stuff

See you all there!

Top Bottom