• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AnDante

Smash Cadet
Anyone know of anybody looking for a roommate in the OP area? I need to find a place to stay while I go to school there.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
It was originally a fan project, now it has Capcom's seal of approval. Only thing I don't like how it's a PC only release. Should've been on XBL/PSN/Nintendo E-shop as well.

AnDante

Smash Cadet
lolMassive

Since HondaFoo Mtembe said he'd just come to Lawrence when you were driving through the order of possibles, who have actually show'd interest goes->

335 N to Topeka -> I70 E to Lawrence

Smash in Lawrence with myself, Honda, possibly Jace, Z, dmac, Adam, Adambro and perhaps quote.

K10 E -> 435 E to OP -> I35 S to Olathe

Smash in Olathe with RFrizzle and perhaps Mat, Keither and Jace if he's back at his folks' by then.

435 E -> 470 E to Lee's Summit

Smash in Lee's Summit with Strongbad and whoever else he can assemble.
So is this still happening on thursday? I'm good to go on the driving part haha. Won't be in town till around 5ish

darkrain

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to pyro and jfro for actually coming out last night. Also ty to whoever decided to clean up a bit before they left. I was expecting a train wreck when I woke up but was pleasantly surprised it was only a bus crash.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts to pyro and jfro for actually coming out last night. Also ty to whoever decided to clean up a bit before they left. I was expecting a train wreck when I woke up but was pleasantly surprised it was only a bus crash.
i helped very minimally but jace is the real hero

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I'm srsly getting pretty upset about this DMC reboot.
Like wtf I didn't play 4 but I'm sure there is better things they could do than ANOTHER mother****ing prequel.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'm going to take it real slow and easy...a reboot would not be a prequel.

I mad on a few different levels to say the least.

:phone:

Massive

Smash Champion
Alright everybody, informal headcount for the Hobbit this Saturday.

The theatre I'm planning on patronizing is the AMC Barry Woods 24 near Zona Rosa.
The IMAX showings for Saturday are at 11:00am, 2:45pm, 6:30pm, and 10:15pm. Of which I'm suspecting 10:15pm would work best for our crew as a whole.

Tickets will probably be $15.50, grab yours in advance or make arrangements with me/other ticket people because I doubt they will actually be available to purchase when we get there.

Like our other movie excursion(s), If you're not planning to go with us, I would recommend skipping smash this week.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
get two for me and fishburne massive! we'll give you cash when we see ya.

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely going to the Hobbit, that sounds glorious. I'm willing to drive anyone up from Lawrence there, and I'll let people know how many seats I have open tomorrow.

darkrain

Smash Ace
WTF people Massive is not going to buy 10000 tickets and just hope each every person shows up and pays him back. Get your own damn tickets lol..

In any case I'm flying out to Tampa for something work related this Saturday so I can't make it either.

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Darkrain's right. I'm buying my own ticket as soon as I arrive, and I'd expect everyone else to do the same. Food and drinks I'll prolly pitch in on for everybody, but tickets are individual as far as I'm concerned.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Darkrain's right. I'm buying my own ticket as soon as I arrive, and I'd expect everyone else to do the same. Food and drinks I'll prolly pitch in on for everybody, but tickets are individual as far as I'm concerned.
I think the issue was the tickets possibly not being available at the door

DYC

Smash Champion
If only there was some way to purchase tickets before a movie. Perhaps an Internet site or something.

Oh well, Wishful thinking.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Loll. Kelsey and I are coming for sure, I'll see if Jfro and Nikki are coming or not. And we'll bring the tickets... XD

rpotts

Smash Lord
I have never seen any of the LotR movies all the way through, seen parts of at least Two Towers and Return.

*exits...slowly...no sudden movements*

Top Bottom