• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol I told you all about it man...

*The disc has been at about $12 on amazon for quite a while, but you have to deal with GFWL directly which I've told you my issues with while we were on our adventure. You might have better luck though.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Ok, so I'm getting pretty hype for this Friday Lawrence smashfest. RFriz, I wanna play you in singles for at least infinity hours straight.

I'm mad cause I'm free for RFrizzle who started playing this game like 9 months ago :C

rpotts

Smash Lord
I can't imagine anything I'd rather do less than pick up Kirby in Melee. If I really want to ruin his morale I'll just MM him in 64 Falcon dittos.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Get baked. Falcon ditto on 64 with potts. Play 3 stocks. "i don't think this is for me"
I should be there around 9. Hope that's not too late. D:

:phone:

rpotts

Smash Lord
Jace, what time can folks start showing up at your place? I may be off as soon as 4:30 or 5, depending on how things are going here tomorrow afternoon. I want gaymez, moar gaymez, prz.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Alright I'll probably be there around 5:30, I'll text you first to make sure it's all good. Rfriz, just so you know I'll be leaving sooner, probably sometime between 9 and 11, depending on what a few important parties are doing so hurry your *** up.

dmac

Smash Champion
leaving lawrence from anywhere from 9:30-10 to games and I will be leaving by 3 at the latest, who's comin with me

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
Thanks again for hosting last night Jace, that was a blast. You guys really got me back into what I loved about the Smash community as a whole, Melee and Peach. I'll be gladly joining you guys at Massive's later with a buddy of mine who recently got into Melee again too.

See you guys then!

Jace08

Smash Lord
no you don't z!

me and honda are going with adam, aka moonwalker! he's come out to smash randomly in the past so some of you should recognize him

we're leaving around 6:15

only1Z

Smash Champion
Ganon is my exclusive secondary since he's the only other character I've entered a tournament with. Sounds pretty serious to me...

rezo

Smash Apprentice
I've played for serious tournament sets with link and Mario. Time to get real on you rfrizzle

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Bring it unless you kno bout my pocket pika. Does anyone else want to go to nebraska besides Jace and I? dmac? z? Mr. Rain? Anybody? :l

Top Bottom